Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    It makes a 4-man bobslead team better in terms of organization if the 2-man on the same track refused to pick up 2 more people.

Once again. It is EU/US top guild's own fault for choosing to play in an inferior enviourment. World first means first in the entire world and last time I checked Asia belongs to the planet Earth to which we reffer to as the world.
    Are you seriously suggesting the likes of Paragon, Blood Legion, Method should all transfer to an Asian server? Seriously? Seriously???

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It makes a 4-man bobslead team better in terms of organization if the 2-man on the same track refused to pick up 2 more people.

Once again. It is EU/US top guild's own fault for choosing to play in an inferior enviourment. World first means first in the entire world and last time I checked Asia belongs to the planet Earth to which we reffer to as the world.
    No, they are not faster because better coordination, they are faster because their weight and equipment. It's a different race.
    Last edited by ghotihook; 2013-09-30 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Blizzards internal testing team probably killed this boss tons of times already, They might have had 590 ilvl or GM one shot commands but apparently that does not matter so gratz to blizzards internal testing team for WF garrosh!
    haha, win!

I wonder what some people would think if Method went 10 man next reset and killed Garrosh. Would they say it's not fair because of Warforged gear?

Deleted
    Irradiated (10 Man) have claimed the 6th kill on Siegecrafter Blackfuse putting them at 12/14HC.

Could you please stop posting your weird reasoning? What you are saying makes absolutely no sense. Raiding 10man is obviously easier in Asia and the comparison across 25man is debatable given the math involved. Due to the impossibility of comparing things, everyone is going to be focusing on West.

P.S.- Your analogy is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    I wonder what some people would think if Method went 10 man next reset and killed Garrosh. Would they say it's not fair because of Warforged gear?
    Then they'd win the 10 man race leaving the 25 man race wide open for something one else to take the victory.

Congrats to 天 啟 for this World First Heroic Gary victory!

I kinda wish at this Chinese guild just releases a video of their kill now to discredit all western kills.

Quote Originally Posted by goodband View Post
    Irradiated (10 Man) have claimed the 6th kill on Siegecrafter Blackfuse putting them at 12/14HC.
    I don't understand why people do this. A 10 man world 6 kill doesn't warrant recognition in this thread. Anything outside the top three doesn't. We can't be 10 pages from now saying " ***** just got world 15th 10 man Siege kill".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yukz View Post
    I don't understand why people do this. A 10 man world 6 kill doesn't warrant recognition in this thread. Anything outside the top three doesn't. We can't be 10 pages from now saying " ***** just got world 15th 10 man Siege kill".
    I care more about the progress of guilds as the entire war about EU-US-Asia, 10-25 debate etc. If we would remove all the posts about those topics in this thread, imagine it wouldn't be 178 pages long but 30.

Grats Irradiated ... 10 man video pretty please

Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    IIRC he was undergeared and joined mid progression in ToT. But im sure his knowledge from his paragon raids helped alot.
    He left the 18th this month, so i guess he stayed there for the normal clear of SoO.
    Devai has not raided any SOO with us at all yet. Not even normal modes. He is 100% focused with paragon raids at the moment.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Congrats to 天 啟 for this World First Heroic Gary victory!
    nice im gonna steal that one and hopefully it catches on

@Yukz its still an accomplishment. Unless you want a thread of circlejerking only 3 guilds which dosent make sense. There are alot of other guilds participating

Paragons must be tough holy crap
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-09-30 at 05:17 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Not So Serious and Rapid Eye Movement both went from 10->25 during the lull-phase of ToT, as far as I know. Both have done extremely well so far, but you also have to keep in mind that both guilds raid *alot*. As mentioned earlier, extensions, added days etc are always part of the races among the "top" guilds, and both NSS/REM are already "6 days" guilds with ~25+ hour schedules (before extensions and added days) according to their officall statements.

Don't get me wrong at all, both guilds are extremely good and it's fucking awesome to see that "newcomers" actually have a chance even in todays game (on that note, does anyone know what the story about TG gaming is? last tier they were ranked west 222, now they're in the top 10, would love to hear what happened - is it the old Pulse re-incarnated?) - but it does kind of emphasize the fact that as long as your guild is in the top 50-100, adding more hours is enough to shoot you up the ranks .

Hey just to clear it up, REM went 25 man at the end of T11, before ToT Thank you for your compliments Draco and I will agree that upping our hours played a part in increasing our world ranks, but the main thing IMO is that we have a much stronger roster (skill wise, not comp #lol1rogue2warlocks) than we did at the start of TOT.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Can I share my two cents on this issue?

While we are all here trying to disregard the asia world first or not, it is important to state that "World first" is a criterium without proper definition.
    If you think about this situation rationally, and define world first as the first kill of a certain monster on a live Blizzard server without making use of exploits, hacks and/or bots, Stars would have the world first kill.
    But, this does not seem fair in most people opinion, because aforementioned definition does not contain a reference to corresponding conditions between the world zones and therefore people discard this definition.
    Since the conditions are substantially different from one another there is no unambiguous way to declare a world first. It's the same as comparing apples with oranges.

Therefore it is my sincere opinion, we should congratulate Stars on Asia first, and in the nearby future the first EU/US guild as Western first and delete the complete notion of world first.
    My apologies for my English.

Enough with the Asia vs. US/EU nonsense and questioning the legitimacy of the World First kill. There have been more than enough warnings on this thread already. Drop it. Now.

So, changing the subject, the Alliance Harbor portion of the fight is an actual extra phase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Why OP is not keeping track of progress on first post? A table or something maybeee?

Deleted
    I would ask a moderator like Xjev quote , to have a track of Guild/progress and was nice to have this from the start. :P