Deleted

trinket and spec question

i am really unsure, what to do at the moment.

i play affli normally and on high aoe bosses destro, since demo was nerfed alot.

my character is Manostrâ at Blackrock

now simcraft simmed me alot higher also at singletarget (destro 265k~ affli 252k~)

also i need help with my trinkets.

i have breath and whushoolay in hc tf, also i got uvls 530, bindings 540 and ktt in 528. anyone got a clue, which trinkets would be the best for affli and destro?

10+ Year Old Account
    easy link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A2/advanced

personally i would go KTT upgraded and breath for destro. Wushu and breath unless you got the TF UVLS hiding in your bags without you knowing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    easy link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A2/advanced

personally i would go KTT upgraded and breath for destro. Wushu and breath unless you got the TF UVLS hiding in your bags without you knowing
    UVLS was bad before. After the (what was it? 40%? 50%?) nerf, it's unreasonably bad.
    Breath and Wushoolays is probably the best. The easiest answer is simcraft.

The simcraft destro/affli is normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    UVLS was bad before. After the (what was it? 40%? 50%?) nerf, it's unreasonably bad.
    Breath and Wushoolays is probably the best. The easiest answer is simcraft.

The simcraft destro/affli is normal.
    somebody linked simcraft trinket dps on here a few days ago and it still shows HC TF UVLS everything reg except black blood and binding

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    somebody linked simcraft trinket dps on here a few days ago and it still shows HC TF UVLS everything reg except black blood and binding
    that was pre-hotfix and for demo

You should not be playing destro with that much haste..... such a waste.... and fyi, IMO, haste is not as valuable as mastery anymore, especially with all the fights in SoO being multidot friendly. If you want to be truly competitive for both specs (being able to switch without reforging everytime, with a minimal dps loss, compared to if u switched with that much haste) is to go for the 9778 haste rating and then full mastery, even on single target i still manage to pull around 280k as affliction. Im just not convinced that haste is worth stacking now, tbh i was never a fan, but with my current stats (pretty poorly itemised gear atm lol) i have 16k mastery unbuffed with equates to 106.15% mastery ~123% raid buffed. i just feel the gain from mastery is more beneficial for MOST of the fights in SoO.

Just my 2 cents

Deleted
    i know, that prolly the 9778 haste setup would be the best around. And i also play with it normally and it goes well with affli. But as a fan of the full haste setup from 5.3 (i really liked the playstyle alot more) and because of the reason, that i'm always low on shards, i wanted to give the 13737 cap a try next ID.
    And then i got the crazy simcraft results with destro around 15k on top at single target even with alot too much haste, that was strange.
    Is it possible, that we can completly forget about the scale factors from simcraft?

about the trinkets, i hoped, that someone got experiences to tell me as simcraft seems not to be the best solution the last weeks