Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Your Blizzcon Announce Predictions?

What major things do you think blizzard will announce at this years blizzcon, I am hoping for Burning Legion expansion and can't wait to hear some more on the D3 Expansion, what about you?

Something on Titan and a new expansion announcement.

Probably another 12 month sub deal for wow getting the new D3 exp for free and beta into the new wow exp again, with your free mount etc. Tie people in because of the massively declining number in subs.

Deleted
    Hearthstone release date, new WoW expansion, either old god and naga themed or burning legion, it could really swing either way right now, and then some stuff for D3 / Sc2, but i don't play those so i don't know what would be announced. would also love to hear some titan stuff, what they had before they reset it, but i doubt that will happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcinder View Post
    Something on Titan and a new expansion announcement.

Probably another 12 month sub deal for wow getting the new D3 exp for free and beta into the new wow exp again, with your free mount etc. Tie people in because of the massively declining number in subs.
    Yes please

Although I doubt they would give the Exp away for free now as they are taking away the RMAH so there is no possible return in cash for them like there was for D3 Original.

Deleted
    New WoW expansion: The Dark Below

New Alliance race: High Elves
    New Horde race: Naga

Main villain: Azshara

South Sea expansion with underwater zones and South Sea islands
    Player housing on ships

Open world ocean exploring

15+ Year Old Account
    Although I doubt they would give the Exp away for free now as they are taking away the RMAH so there is no possible return in cash for them like there was for D3 Original.
    They did it for Diablo3 for the 12 months of WoW subscriptions not the one time purchase of Diablo3. They would be smart to do it again because subscriptions are dropping at an increasing rate.

On-topic: Announcements will be about Hearthstone, Pet Battles, Naga Expansion, Reaper of Souls and per usual Greg Street will ramble a bunch of nonsense and falsifications in an attempt to verify his stupid decisions.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

Warcraft 4 please... WoW is a great game, but being an MMO, it is extremley limiting in terms of lore, how far they can expand it, and how drastically they can change it.

Won't happen ofcourse... but still hoping.

Are you forgetting that people could of backed out of the sub anytime they wanted ? So if they wanted to quit wow there was nothing stopping them only that they would lose access to D3. Atleast in this time period people MAY of used the RMAH and put more cash into their company. My 2cents

Deleted
    - Prolly a new 12-month wow-sub deal with D3 xpack tied to it.
    - The next WoW Expansion, which will be released a lot sooner than most think (they might even skip public beta this time).
    - Playable D3 expansion.
    - Info on the next SC2 expansion.
    - Release date for Heartstone and playable heartstone.

- Maybe some info on Titan, but probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by Falu View Post
    Warcraft 4 please... WoW is a great game, but being an MMO, it is extremley limiting in terms of lore, how far they can expand it, and how drastically they can change it.

Won't happen ofcourse... but still hoping.
    Consider how they updated starcraft to starcraft II and the amount of custom games people have created with this. WC4 would be a stupidly good investment for them. Both in creating more lore and just good cash.

WoW Expansion
    Heartstone release date

More info on:
    Diablo 3 expansion
    Starcraft 2 Expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely wow expansion, but as every blizzcon im hoping for warcraft 4 . Shit why can't we have both

Consider how they updated starcraft to starcraft II and the amount of custom games people have created with this. WC4 would be a stupidly good investment for them. Both in creating more lore and just good cash.
    I sure hope they decide making a Warcraft 4... would be so fun playing through new un-diminished lore, I bet they could come up with some good stories when they're not restricted....
    I also miss the old days of WC3... man I want WC4...

Deleted
    Titan - Confirmed scrapped / total overhaul / Change of direction (no videos or game play)
    Diablo 3 - ROS, Gameplay, Videos, Discussion panels
    SC 3 - Announcement of an expansion ? (I don't play follow SC so don't know whats in the works)
    Hearthstone - release date confirmed.
    WOW - Announcement of expansion name, Beta start date, aprox release date, Details of expansion.

Extras -
    Annual Pass - Get ROS free.
    Usual Panels and completions.

Deleted
    I know i'd pay for anything they put out with the name Warcraft on it and so would most of the wow population. And if they add custom games i'd probably buy it for some of my friends if they didn't want to spend the money themselves :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    New WoW expansion: The Dark Below

New Alliance race: High Elves
    New Horde race: Ogre ( naga will be a neutral race if the end boss is Azshara )

Main villain: Azshara

South Sea expansion with underwater zones and South Sea islands
    Player housing on ships

Open world ocean exploring
    I like this but the horde race should be different.

I would like to hear something about Titan but this not goonna happen this year after they start from scratch again.

WoW Expansion(Annual Pass #2), Diablo 3 Expansion(Annual Pass #2), Starcraft 2 Expansion, Hearthstone release date.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    I like this but the horde race should be different.
    I just don't see much reason for ogres to join the Horde in a naga-centric expansion, and I just want playable naga so badly. I also think the high elves/nage constellation is interesting, because they're both descended from Night Elves. They both have a certain relationship to Aszhara.