Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kopcap View Post
    If I am not mistaken majority of US guilds are sitting on 70-100 ping 25mans, while for EU its not uncommon to have 20-40.
    In EU top 50 guilds don't take ppl with 100ms+ latency to raids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Anyone trying to compare this to the great endbosses must be delusional.

But grats I guess. Expected more.
    What is your personal best % on HC Garrosh? =)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    In EU top 50 guilds don't take ppl with 100ms+ latency to raids.
    180ms come at me.

Quote Originally Posted by dekadez View Post
    what is your personal best % on hc garrosh? =)
    what're you chieve points bro?!

Deleted
    Method vs Paragons of the Klaxxi (25 Heroic) World First kill video

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesima View Post
    Method is straight killing it! I love Rigg's and Affi from BL and BL is a solid team but DAMN Method is on a whole different level!
    Method did have 3 days on them for Garrosh, so those extra days of progression helped alot in the end.

Deleted
    It is a fact that Method rose through the rankings finishing ahead of guilds such as Ensidia, For the Horde, Premonition etc.

Blood Legion (Besides in Dragon Soul when the EU guilds were banned) have never finished ahead of Paragon, Ensidia, Premonition, For The Horde, Stars.

Blood Legion have NEVER finished ahead of a big name guild, EVER. Check for yourself, look through Wowprogress and look at all the guilds below Blood Legion. There is no 'Big' guilds below them.

The only big guild Blood Legion has finished ahead of was Method back in one tier in ICC. Which bring me to my point. When Method have rose through the ranks they have done it by finishing AHEAD of a higher ranking guild in the next tier. When Blood Legion did it, it was because a guild ahead of them disbanded or left WoW.

This is all fact, go check it out for yourself.

So basically Method earned their way to the top by beating the competition. Blood Legion got to second by staying the same and waiting for everyone ahead of them to drop out. This is all fact and the previous tier results are on Wowprogress before the Blood Legion fanboys call me a troll/lier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Method did have 3 days on them for Garrosh, so those extra days of progression helped alot in the end.
    Guess how they got a 3-day headstart.

Deleted
    Paragons seem even crazier than siegecrafter, but things do not seem to deal as much damage. But that might as well be just down to near perfect execution :O

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    Guess how they got a 3-day headstart.
    In Jeopardy format,
    What is "Kicking ass and taking names"?

Grats on world first Heroic Garrosh Method!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    It is a fact that Method rose through the rankings finishing ahead of guilds such as Ensidia, For the Horde, Premonition etc.

Blood Legion (Besides in Dragon Soul when the EU guilds were banned) have never finished ahead of Paragon, Ensidia, Premonition, For The Horde, Stars.

Blood Legion have NEVER finished ahead of a big name guild, EVER. Check for yourself, look through Wowprogress and look at all the guilds below Blood Legion. There is no 'Big' guilds below them.

The only big guild Blood Legion has finished ahead of was Method back in one tier in ICC. Which bring me to my point. When Method have rose through the ranks they have done it by finishing AHEAD of a higher ranking guild in the next tier. When Blood Legion did it, it was because a guild ahead of them disbanded or left WoW.

This is all fact, go check it out for yourself.

So basically Method earned their way to the top by beating the competition. Blood Legion got to second by staying the same and waiting for everyone ahead of them to drop out. This is all fact and the previous tier results are on Wowprogress before the Blood Legion fanboys call me a troll/lier.
    well by that logic, method never beat nihilum, or paragon until they disbanded or went 10man. so i don't know what point your trying to prove.

either way gj method
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    Yes, Method should have waited for BL! So unfair Method! And BL should start raiding an Wednesday, so they both get gear on the same day and Method should only be allowed to raid 6 days! WAY TO GO

This defending why Blood Legion didnt win again is never getting old, after all these years its still funny. Despite them having headstart always they always end up being 2nd or 3rd. They had a weeks headstart and that didnt help them either in Cata. Still cracks me up when people try to defend them for no reason or need. They are a very good guild, but not no1.
    They arent the No1 Guild and wont be until Method disbands, switches to 10m or such. They just gotta outlive others and theyre doing fine with that.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    This defending why Blood Legion didnt win again is never getting old
    The constant berating certainly is though.

Method came first, congratulations. Looking forward to see who grabs second and third place in the 25man bracket.

Quote Originally Posted by runey View Post
    Paragons seem even crazier than siegecrafter, but things do not seem to deal as much damage. But that might as well be just down to near perfect execution :O
    Siegecrafter is more about strat I think, Paragons more about execution, lots of stuff to avoid dying to on that boss. I think Siegecrafter was a better and more fun fight but Paragons took more pulls (for us at least), so it might be harder in a certain sense. Not sure how other guilds went in that sense.

I think as more videos come out we'll see less strat variation with Paragons at least. I think there's only a couple of small variations on orders you could have, like doing Hisek or Korven third, and Kaztik or Iyyokuk 6th.

I'm still waiting for truth about P4. So, if there's good soul from Method, you can PM with spoilers how Garrosh died.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    I'm still waiting for truth about P4. So, if there's good soul from Method, you can PM with spoilers how Garrosh died.
    P4 'lore':
    P4 is a vision played out in Garrosh's head. After you 'defeat' him he will be unconscious (not dead) and there is a portal back to Reality. There everything is like it is as normal mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    If Garrosh doesn't die on 10man this week, Method should go 10man tomorrow, clear it WF and shit all over Paragon to really finish MoP in style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big grats to Method, for the whole expansion and beyond.

I am however a bit disappointed the final expansion boss fell so fast. But either way, I think Blizzard did a hell of a job with SoO. Fun fights all around.