Quote Originally Posted by linyucobet View Post
    World 2nd Garrosh 25 heroic kill by Star/Keahoarl
    http://img6.nga.178.com/attachments/...d5929afbef.jpg
    Last edited by linyucobet; 2013-10-03 at 11:49 AM.

gratz Stars/Keahoarl for world 2nd 25H Garrosh kill!!!
    did bit research, stars/keahoarl had a pretty close try before server went down yesterday, they extended lockout to get the kill after server maintenance today.

H garrosh nerd scream:
    http://vdisk.weibo.com/s/BIPuk9luQs42o
    enjoy~
    Last edited by oysterwjc; 2013-10-03 at 12:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    did bit research, stars/keahoarl had a pretty close try before server went down yesterday, they extended lockout to get the kill after server maintenance today.
    Very interesting after what we've heard about garrosh being quite the gear check.

看来你遇到了一个企鹅,你可以后退访问其他页面或报告管*员
    HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden!

Deleted
    Grats to Stars/Keahoarl !!!!!
    The link is not working tho :P
    But I do read the thread on NGA about this Asia 25man first down. confirmed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by linyucobet View Post
    And west 1st 10man
    my mistake, I meant in the 25man race.

the 10 us / eu is still up for grabs!

H garrosh nerd scream:
    enjoy~
    Woaah I forgot to lower the volume and lost the hearing!

Gratz Stars/Keahoarl

They really did a tough job, and now they can enjoy their National Day Holiday

You know the competition for WFs has gone down when BL is the only guild in the west expected to give Method a go. How times have changed from ICC heroic days. It's a real pity Paragon can't field a 25 man team anymore it would def spice the race up a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Also, to my knowledge, they did not raid 10man HC, just in case somebody is asking.
    There are not separate lockouts in China as far as I know, so no point in doing so with the +8 ilvl from 25m and the 10m first already gone.
    I'm honestly surprised there are not Korean guilds up there, since they have the +ilvl things AND separate lockouts...
    Last edited by mmoc65ba707d63; 2013-10-03 at 12:34 PM.

Deleted
    Very good job guys,
    Respect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noskillz View Post
    There are not separate lockouts in China as far as I know, so no point in doing so with the +8 ilvl from 25m and the 10m first already gone.
    I'm honestly surprised there are not Korean guilds up there, since they have the +ilvl things AND separate lockouts...
    It's a lot more painful with the 3 day lockouts, you have to clear as much as you can with mains and alts all in 3 days then do it agian and again :/

H garrosh nerd scream:
    enjoy~
    warning for everyone, reduce volume to 5% or less before hitting play

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    You know the competition for WFs has gone down when BL is the only guild in the west expected to give Method a go. How times have changed from ICC heroic days. It's a real pity Paragon can't field a 25 man team anymore it would def spice the race up a bit.
    Blood legion already got 10 world firsts out of 14, what more u can ask for?

China ftw. Only people from China are allowed to click that link.

Gratz Stars!

Even when they had +8 Itemlevel and 8% HP is not 100% the same (7 Itemlevel would be a bit better), they are still better than Blood Legion.
    Blood Legion has at the moment +3 more Itemlevel than Method at their Kill, making it a true 25man World 2nd/Asia First Kill and nobody should complaim about +8 Itemlevel!
    Also, to my knowledge, they did not raid 10man HC, just in case somebody is asking.
    I'm missing something... What's then the name of guild which killed Garrosh in 10 man?

- - - Updated - - -

H garrosh nerd scream:
    enjoy~
    Now, those were true nerds screams!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    It's a lot more painful with the 3 day lockouts, you have to clear as much as you can with mains and alts all in 3 days then do it agian and again :/
    Isn't the 2 lockout/week thing gone with cata? I think they only have 10 + 25 once a week now.

Deleted
    Blood legion already got 10 world firsts out of 14, what more u can ask for?
    world 1st end bosses.
    Garrosh
    Leishen
    Sha / Empress / twin emp
    Deathwing
    Rag
    Sinestra / Nef / A'akir
    LK

Congratulations Stars! Respect to you guys for killing it in 25m and not downscaling and ovegearing it in 10m!

Deleted
    I wrote 25man Asia First - but to anwser your question: Apocalypse

- - - Updated - - -

That was Firelands only. They can go 10/25 each week.
    My bad, I recall people saying Asia have 3day lockouts.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    world 1st end bosses.
    Garrosh
    Leishen
    Sha / Empress / twin emp
    Deathwing
    Rag
    Sinestra / Nef / A'akir
    LK
    hopefully blz will give US realms 7 days update ahead if grand empress cant satisfy u

btw, Stars killed H garrosh by 287 attempts i wonder how many tries did Method take
    Last edited by oysterwjc; 2013-10-03 at 12:52 PM.