Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Going to my brothers wedding this weekend!
    A stark. Just need some ringmail mate and you could be in GoT. ;P

Thinking about the beard!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    A stark. Just need some ringmail mate and you could be in GoT. ;P

Thinking about the beard!
    Winter is coming, I'd prefer a jacket to ringmail though! I did tidy my beard up for the wedding, so far the only picture of me on facebook is with a 4year olds headband on >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    [IMG]
    You don't think they look a like at all? Ofcourse he is a guy so he isn't going to look like her exactly, but if they were related i'd actually believe it.

I think it's mainly the eyes,eyebrows and lips.
    Well i could also believe it, but he doesn't look like Emma Watson, but you're right they have almost the same eyebrows, eyes and lips

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well i could also believe it, but he doesn't look like Emma Watson, but you're right they have almost the same eyebrows, eyes and lips
    The facial structure is overall quite similar. The ones you mentioned are quite right as well as their noses being quite similar in shape/size (his being slightly bigger).

He looks kinda dreamy in the pick, imo :P

Deleted
    hope its not to big

10+ Year Old Account

From the early spring, still counts right? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Winter is coming, I'd prefer a jacket to ringmail though! I did tidy my beard up for the wedding, so far the only picture of me on facebook is with a 4year olds headband on >.<
    You looked good, was it a good time?
    Suprisingly good autumn weather so far though! 20C in the sun, we even had close to 30C here one day... in the sun that is, get into the shadows and you freeze your balls off!

I wish I could forbid people from uploading photos of me on FB, there are some akward ones.
    One of the more recent FB photos where the feckers tagged me, the lovely 80s, no idea how old I was here but it explains a lot about how life turned out to be... lol

(right)

And a contemporary depiction.

(left, not far far left)
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-10-02 at 11:27 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Kind of nervous that somehow someone I know would see this..but nah...no way.
    #irrationalfears

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post

(left, not far far left)
    enough about you. tell us more about the girl on the right
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

10+ Year Old Account
    My little brother and I took a road trip to the west coast a few weeks back. Awesome trip with some really cool hikes right off the road!

"The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

I really need to do more outside. I've been walking and riding my bike a lot, but I haven't hiked or camped in a while. I don't have the money. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I really need to do more outside. I've been walking and riding my bike a lot, but I haven't hiked or camped in a while. I don't have the money. >.<
    Famous last words!!!!!!!!!!

Don't go out there...you can outside...from the inside. Just play a game that involves the outside. Or just open a window

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post

Don't go out there...you can outside...from the inside. Just play a game that involves the outside. Or just open a window
    Truth. I stepped out the door and suddenly realized *poof* a year had gone by and my Blizzard account was no longer active. :P
    "The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The second best time is now."

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post

But the outside is fun! You can walk around the woods, hunt animals in the name of delicious food, row boats down rivers, and more! Plus, the sun is awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    But the outside is fun! You can walk around the woods, hunt animals in the name of delicious food, row boats down rivers, and more! Plus, the sun is awesome.
    How dare you?! haven't you notice how HOT is out there these days!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally starting to cool down, here. I was getting darn sick of 100+ degree days.
    (Here's one from earlier this year...during the "chilled" season)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I kind of agree.

The longer I look the more you resemble Emma.. hopefully no offense is taken D:
    I've been told this since I was 14. I'm 23 now. No offense taken tbh, I've gotten it plenty enough to honestly expect it, lol.

But the delicious rays of heat slowly cook you, warming your skin and turning it all awesome and make it glow!

Deleted
    But the delicious rays of heat slowly cook you, warming your skin and turning it all awesome and make it glow!
    Mmm delicious skin cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    Mmm delicious skin cancer.
    Eh, I've had it before. Always up for a round two!