Poll: With Flex now available, should Blizzard keep LFR so difficult?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Gee.... this poll isn't biased lol. Anyways, I think the difficulty is fine, honestly most of the stuff is tank and spank with maybe one mechanic added in, not sure how you can actually nerf it from there. Like what's next, have the shaman healer on Nazgrim actually heal the raid or something? lol, I dunno, it seems like it's kind of insulting the intelligence of the players as it is.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    This caused many problems: without carriers LFR was unbeatable and most of toxic behavior were coming from this carriers (AFKing, slacking, trolling, queuing as healers), cuz they felt like LFR rewards were mandatory for them, but helping casuals was self-unrespectful.
    I disagree strongly on that. I believe most of the toxic behavior comes from people who are toxic. There needs be no other explanation and the issue is nothing new or particular to LFR. Or particular to LFD. Or particular to excuse #54345252 these people like to use to explain their behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    The point of Determination is to stop the rotation of people in and out of the raid that cause it to wipe perpetually because new people join, fail, and leave. The idea is that people will stay because every attempt they make is that much closer to winning. It has nothing to do with "LFR requires carriers to be successful" at all. So no, it doesn't prove you right. You're misinterpreting the point of the stacking buff.
    You are contradicting yourself. You trying to switch cause and consequence. You trying to say that rotation -> boss unbeatable -> buff added? No. Here is the right variant: boss unbeatable -> rotation -> buff added. And as no carriers in raid -> boss is unbeatable, then we may make a conclusion, that buff was added to compensate lack of carriers. But why can't they just tune difficulty without carriers in mind instead? No fail - no rotation - no need in buff.
    Last edited by AVPaul; 2013-10-04 at 07:23 AM.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

No it shouldn't be any easier than it is now. You gotta have some challenge at least to reward tier and high item level items. If they make it easier than reward blue gear for the effort.

Have you ever tried to do LFR at the end of the week without your friends help? For example not long before MOP Madness, that was tuned around having carriers in raid, was unbeatable on any day, except reset day, so I was forced to do it on 4-5 of my alt at reset day. Now I have only 2hrs/day to play Wow and stacking 6+ stacks without carriers on all bosses, since 2nd wing just means game over for me.
    Then play better... There is an ilvl requirement so gear is not the problem AT ALL. You also have determination...

LFR is a big failure. Queues are still too long for what LFR was intended. And there have been way too many complaints the whole expansion and during DS LFR.

Maybe they can improve LFR next expansion with scaling like in Flex. Or they will do something stupid like forcing players to run it by giving away even more ridiculous rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No it shouldn't be any easier than it is now. You gotta have some challenge at least to reward tier and high item level items. If they make it easier than reward blue gear for the effort.
    Sorry, but this will happen only if they will nerf LFR down to normal 5ppls difficulty level.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is it even possible to make it simpler without making the bosses tank and spank?

Sorry, but this will happen only if they will nerf LFR down to normal 5ppls difficulty level.
    That is the next logical step. What is the difficulty now? 8-10 people can carry lfr?

That is the next logical step. What is the difficulty now? 8-10 people can carry lfr?
    Hell, a decently geared monk or pally tank can pretty much carry a whole LFR in certain situations lol.

In 496 gear I can what? Do normal 5ppl solo? Tell me, when I will be able to solo SoO in 496 gear, then we'll talk about blue rewards.

In 496 gear I can what? Do normal 5ppl solo? Tell me, when I will be able to solo SoO in 496 gear, then we'll talk about blue rewards.
    Wow you suddenly went from ok with blue items if it was 5 man difficulty to you need to be able to solo it for you to be ok with it.

Just don't do it at 1am on a Friday night (Sat morning) and you'll be fine.

Wow you suddenly went from ok with blue items if it was 5 man difficulty to you need to be able to solo it for you to be ok with it.
    You said LFR is easy? But easy for whom? For people in +50 ilvls of overgear? Ok. If LFR will be
    tuned for players in 496-50=446 ilvl (normal 5ppl ilvl), then we'll talk about blue rewards in it.