Thread: A new Mount

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorechuck View Post
    You guys are clueless. Try saving the picture to your computer.

AMountForFriends. It's RaF.
    That only works out if MMO Champion know it is for RAF, when taken from the Twitter feed its it just some random numbers.

Deleted
    wauw, they really put effort in that one, its like they let a kid colour it in.. looks like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyart View Post
    wauw, they really put effort in that one, its like they let a kid colour it in.. looks like shit.
    Looks great to me and very "fally." /shrugs Art is subjective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personal.
    I like it. best color of that mount yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    Looks great to me and very "fally." /shrugs Art is subjective.
    what the hell is fally? and yes art is subjective

what the hell is fally? and yes art is subjective
    He meant fall-y. Fall-like. The season. Autumn.
    You get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorechuck View Post
    You guys are clueless. Try saving the picture to your computer.

AMountForFriends. It's RaF.
    recruit a friend mounts are two seaters. not to mention im pretty sure only the recruiter gets a mount not the other person so that means only one guy gets a mount.

you have no idea what that means, maybe the mount is meant to symbolize friendship between some npc or some other lore reason, maybe its from some new event where you have to work together with a friend or something.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    recruit a friend mounts are two seaters. not to mention im pretty sure only the recruiter gets a mount not the other person so that means only one guy gets a mount.

you have no idea what that means, maybe the mount is meant to symbolize friendship between some npc or some other lore reason, maybe its from some new event where you have to work together with a friend or something.
    Sorry, but uhh, first RaF mount, was a one seater a Zhavara? Was it? Or have I got the name a little bit off?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Sorry, but uhh, first RaF mount, was a one seater a Zhavara? Was it? Or have I got the name a little bit off?
    Swift Zhevra. I got it, and yes it is a one-seater. Though, they might have made the two-seater thing an intentional tradition with RaF mounts after the Zhevra, because the rocket and the nightwing both have it in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    yeah but that was the first one and it was really just a zhevra with a saddle thrown on it. all the others from then on have been 2 seaters with original models.

its clear the zhevra had little to no work to be made into a mount, they probably didnt know if the feature would be popular and didnt wanna put alot of work into it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    All the others only accounts for two though.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My theories for where it could come from are:
    .The new 'collect X mounts' achievements (although a mount we already have a few of would annoy others, like with that kite for 150)
    .A pre-expansion event?
    .It could be associated for an Emerald Dream related content
    .Maybe a reward for Collector's Edition expansion