Well that's funny.

. Make a premade or queue with a bunch of ragin' nerds;

. Report anyone making fun how bad you suck;

. Profit:

Greetings,

Account Name: <snip>
    Realm: <snip>
    Character Name: <snip>

A user of the above account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole.

When a harassment report is made, all players involved in the incident are subject to review, which may result in account penalties. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Any disputes or questions concerning the following account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/cs .

Account Action: Warning

Offense: Inappropriate
    This category includes both clear and masked language which:

* Is a mildly inappropriate reference to human anatomy or bodily functions
    * Is otherwise considered objectionable

Details (Note - Times are listed in Greenwich Mean Time, GMT):
    2013-10-03 23:18:49 <snip>-<snip>: yeah defend the retards that are making you wait instead of 1 shotting this.

For further information, please view the World of Warcraft Policies and Terms of Use Agreement: (http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20309) and (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/termsofuse.shtml). Please be aware that additional inappropriate actions may result in further disciplinary action, up to or including Account Closure.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their travels in the World of Warcraft. Thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Support
    And people are saying reporting for language does nothing.

PS: I got a collection of those for s__t and b__t and b____h.

Deleted
    This makes me happy. i was always wondering if it actually mattered if i reported or not.
    I'm doing this every BG i see someone going into an elitist rage mode hoping that they get a small ban.

hopefully that'll make them think twice before shittalking someone in the BG and calling everyone retards etc.
    i think those guys could use a little break from all that anger once in a while.

What was the offensive bit? The word "retard"?

Also, I've been wracking my brain, but what is "b__t"? Surely not "butt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    What was the offensive bit? The word "retard"?

Yup, "butt buddy" and just "shit.". in AV a long time ago.

And no I will continue to make fun of retards in Raid Finder.

Its just a game afterall, right.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Probably it is "butt". In a context, may sound rude. Actually, it doesn't even need a context. Would you use "butt" in a conversation with a stranger?

10+ Year Old Account
    You should get more infractions if you continue to mistreat others online. It's not acceptable to call someone a retard, or any of the other words you may consider "minor."

But honestly, I hope you change your attitude and start treating people properly. We need more people who are kind, and less who are abrasive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    And no I will continue to make fun of retards in Raid Finder.

Its just a game afterall, right.
    No, it's real people you are communicating with. And you should not be rude to them, regardless of what they do to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    You should get more infractions if you continue to mistreat others online. It's not acceptable to call someone a retard, or any of the other words you may consider "minor."

But honestly, I hope you change your attitude and start treating people properly. We need more people who are kind, and less who are abrasive.

- - - Updated - - -

No, it's real people you are communicating with. And you should not be rude to them, regardless of what they do to you.
    I'll change my attitude when people stop acting like total idiots.

You first.

PS: And what? I'm a real person too ... who's wasting time because 10+ people are doing 50k dps in SoS Naz for 5 hours in Raid Finder.

All your type are trying to pass excuses for reasons to be unable to play in a passable manner.
    Last edited by ipaq; 2013-10-04 at 09:43 PM.

Been calling people retards and many other worse things for almost nine years. I will continue to do so.

Deleted
    And I will continue reporting those assholes in LFR who insult the entire group because we're not good/going fast enough for their hardcore elitist selves. Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahnjin View Post
    And I will continue reporting those assholes in LFR who insult the entire group because we're not good/going fast enough for their hardcore elitist selves. Good.
    Keep doing it.

Thank you for the compliment of calling me a Hardcore Elitist for being able to 1 shot Raid Finder bosses.

You first.

PS: And what? I'm a real person too ... who's wasting time because 10+ people are doing 50k dps in SoS Naz for 5 hours in Raid Finder.

All your type are trying to pass excuses for reasons to be unable to play in a passable manner.
    And how exactly does swearing at them solves your issue? Report them for "doing low dps" while they report you for "swearing". Horray.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahnjin View Post
    Oh man. People should strive to be just like you. A hero. An icon. A voice for the weak and unskilled. The protector of LFR. If only the rest of us could be so grand...

10+ Year Old Account

You first.

You can look at my logs if you want proof that I'm not one of the people wasting your time: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1sm8gtfhv1x3jejq/

The world will never change if you wait for the other person to go first. If you want people to change, you have to be the one who does it first. Be an example.

Yes, people are wasting your time. People waste my time every single day. That doesn't give me the right to treat them miserably.

15+ Year Old Account
    WAY to many easily butthurt people playing this game, if u gonna cry when someone calls u a "retard" or "idiot" perhaps u should leave the internet
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

You can look at my logs if you want proof that I'm not one of the people wasting your time: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1sm8gtfhv1x3jejq/

The world will never change if you wait for the other person to go first. If you want people to change, you have to be the one who does it first. Be an example.

Yes, people are wasting your time. People waste my time every single day. That doesn't give me the right to treat them miserably.
    Sorry mate, I prefer woman and I have no interest at looking at your log.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry mate, I prefer woman and I have no interest at looking at your log.
    Do you want to have a meaningful discussion or do you just want to make fun of people?

This thread won't last long if you just flame people.

No, that's why you should be rude to them. It communicates displeasure. Ironically, the socially retarded thing is to be nice in that setting.

For double irony, the same people complaining about people being rude will then complain about LFR being too unforgiving because nobody performs well because you can't express displeasure with others' performance to encourage better performance.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Did.. Did someone just post World of Logs.. for LFR..? You're joking, right? . . . . Oh.. You're serious.. Um.. That's awkward. Not sure what to think about that..

I'll just be going now.. /Backsawayslowly

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    WAY to many easily butthurt people playing this game, if u gonna cry when someone calls u a "retard" or "idiot" perhaps u should leave the internet
    I don't need to be offended to see how unecessary insulting is most of the time. It doesn't help AT ALL, and it will probably make it worse. For everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I don't need to be offended to see how unecessary insulting is most of the time. It doesn't help AT ALL, and it will probably make it worse. For all.
    Did even you notice how insulting you were being in that post? But I'm sure because your insult was implied, and didn't involve swear words, it doesn't count? It still counts, it's just disingenuous... which is worse.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."