Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Operation W.O.R.G (Worgens Obliterated Relinquish Gilneas)

Operation
    W.O.R.G

Lore:
    After the fall of Hellscream, the Forsaken can now focus its efforts to destroy Worgen remnants and insurgents from the battles during the Cataclysm. Sylvanas has recruited many of the heroes of the Siege of Orgrimmar, the Isle of Thunder, and other battles of note. Some say they even saw the Scarab Lord in the ranks.

Gilneas. while the city itself is infested by Worgen, the Horde, in particular the Forsaken have made it a strategic place for Horde’s ship to harbour. Worgen still attack from and this has proven to be a danger for the safety of the Forsaken. While the Forsaken has managed to cull some of Worgen, Apothecaries have created a way to neutralize cursed Worgen attacks, Mongrel Pheromones which can subdue any savage beast, and Sylvanas have Begun the counter attack on the Worgen ensure the safety of the Horde. Will you be there to ensure Horde’s dominance?

Stylish and deadly

Greymane does nothing to take over Gilneas and would let his packs dying unstrategically. During the Pandaren campaign his forces suffered the least casualties, and during the Siege he only lost a fraction of what the human and dwarf lost. He does know however, that he cannot openly engage the Horde Militarily. He is successfully poisoned Varyan’s mind to evoke the wrath of not just Stormwind, but her all of the Alliance as well. Instead of doing this deed on his own, he has instead decided on a persuade Jaina as well, insisting her to use her new found Thunder King’s power. He has put two of its rising leaders in his rampage in Gilneas, under a very loose string of his own Authority. These two guerrillas are, Ivar Bloodfang, and Darius Crowley. Ivar Bloodfang had long terrorize the Forsaken’s Gilneas Liberation Front and he had been known to use murderous guile to kill stalwart Undead defender. Greymane must be careful to get what she wants, and keep himself secure.

Faction: Gilneas Rampagers
    Characters:
    Genn Greymane: King of Gilneas and one of three leaders in in this blood thirsty rampage. His daily quest focus is primarily avenging his son’s death at all cause; even it means to sacrifice the Alliance. He has sent missions to his Worgen walorcks as he believes that demons is his only way for him to defeat the Forsaken. He had stolen few scrolls from Lorewalker Cho and had read ancient Highborne magic and the history of The Forsaken heroic fight agaisnt the Burning Legion as well as Scourge.

Ivar Bloodfang: He leads the guerrilla missions in Hillsbrad Foothills causing casualties on both sides. His next mission is to procure the Lich King’s runeblade as he believes that the only way to defeat the Forsaken is by bending their will!

Darius Crowley: He leads suicide missions that focus on fighting the Forsaken on the Gilnean borders, and into the Forsaken territory it self. His focuses on sabotaging the new war machines created by Von Brawl, and Jumpenheimer by sending animals strapped with bombs. He mercilessly and train wild animals as his bombs.

Faction: The Royal Apothecary Society (Forsaken)
    Hubert Von Brawl: A former low level alchemist from Lordaeron, he was resurrected only recently by Sylvanas and quicly engaged the new technologies of the world. He is obsessed with Goblin Technology and may have possibly created the most powerful weapon ever devised. He had created ‘The Mongrel Pheromone’ to subdue the Worgen. That is not even the tip of the iceberg! He has also reverse engineered Goblin rockets to allow for further and further deployments of the new chemical .

Rodney Jumpenheimer: as an apothecary under Putress, Rodney how danger it is to dabble with demons and is trying to stop Greymane’s demonic pact before it becomes into fruition. He is trying to weaponize Forsaken’s Deathstalkers and Dark Ranger’s with Anti-Demon plague.
    Archibald Greymane: Enraged by how his son’s decision to bolt his former kingdom, leading to the death of the people of the Lordaeron leading to the poor people submission to the Lich King, he feels that his son has lost his mandate as the king. Archibald feels Sylvanas is a hero as she manage to break free from the shackles of the Lich King as well as freeing others as well.
    Galen Trollbane: Once prince of Stormgarde, Galen Trollbane has been resurrected to fight for the Forsaken. He seeks to reclaim what rightfully his.

New Areas: (un instanced)

The Circle of Summoning: A worgen hold where warlocks of the Alliance races meet to open up a portal to summon demons as a mean to overwhelm the Forsaken. Greymane personally oversees this endeavour with the help of two mysterious character; A Night Elf and a Draenei Warlock.

Ivar’s Rear: Stop Ivar before his master Necromantic binding magic from the Lich King’s shattered runeblade!

New instance: The Killing Field
    The Worgens had strapped wild beast with bombs, as well as unleashing demons from the netherworld.

Fight your way in with Sylvanas and end Genn Greymane before he starts the third demonic invasion!

The Killing Field (In some detail)

Boss 1: Ivar Bloodfang
    You start of at Harbour. The first boss is in a huge battle ship. Ship fights before boss fight. He would use his Rune powers to mind control random Forsaken soldier to his will.

Boss 2: Darius Crowley
    A gauntlet fight; fight off wild beast and if you set them free, they will attack the Worgens that had strap them with bombs. Capture worgens with net and put bombs on them. Darius fights from ranged on top of a tower, bring down the tower, and he will crumble in it!

Boss3: The Night Elf and Draenei Warlock
    A twin fight. The Night Elf; Bizara Loredeath, is a master of Demonic Portal Magic, and she can teleport, open up portal as well as hide in the shadows. Retkon the Changer is a Draenei Warlock that can shape shift into different type of demons.

Boss 4: Genn Greymane
    Phase 1: He fights in human form using his rapier with random Worgen joining the fight

Phase 2: Worgen form, He shapeshits into a Worgen , and becomes significantly faster.

Phase 3: Demonic Worgen. Genn Greymane laughs and drinks a goblet of demon’s blood, shifting into the first ever Fel-Worgen!

LOOT TABLE
    Greyman drops his TOP HAT; it can be mogged by any class!!! as well as he drop 'Potion of Evil'. The potion is a mount; change your toon into a Fel-Worgen, the speed is dependant on your riding skills! It also has demonic wings, so you can fly in that mount form!!

The Worgen is defeated, for good.
    Discuss.
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-10-05 at 04:19 PM.

Is this supposed to be a raid? Because it reads as a Slyvanus fanboy fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Sounds more like something to enrage worgen fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    It's a content patch as well as a raid. We all know that Worgen is an evil and a mindless race, as well as vindictive. They lost Gilneas, and so Greymane would stop at nothing, even would use demonic powers and necromancy to destroy the Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your grammar is atrocious, your post is ludicrously biased, and your idea is all around bad. I would almost say that you are a troll, but, sadly, I feel that you are completely serious.

So, pretty much, 0/10. Anything that removes a race is bad, and such ridiculous ideas as yours (Worgen using demons, necromancy? Can't even spell various leaders names right)... Seriously. At least correct your horrendous grammar.

Keep it civil, please
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-05 at 04:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Your grammar is atrocious, your post is ludicrously biased, and your idea is all around bad. I would almost say that you are a troll, but, sadly, I feel that you are completely serious.
    Oh sorry, English my third language, trying my best to use proper English

Oh no, it's not biased, as you can see, if you play wow, you can see Worgen is evil in Silverbrooke as well as in Duskhaven! and how they attack Forsaken in Silverpine. We all know they are desperate. So we need an ultimatum and we need more Worgen lore!
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-10-05 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Oh sorry, English my third language, trying my best to use proper English

Oh no, it's not biased, as you can see, if you play wow, you can see Worgen is evil in Silverbrooke. and how they attack Forsaken in Silverpine. We all know they are desperate. So we need an ultimatum and we need more Worgen lore!
    By saying that all worgen are evil because the Silverbrook worgen are against the players is like saying all Forsaken are evil because of what happened at the Wrathgate. And how does them attacking the Forsaken show that they are evil? War is war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    By saying that all worgen are evil because the Silverbrook worgen are against the players is like saying all Forsaken are evil because of what happened at the Wrathgate. And how does them attacking the Forsaken show that they are evil? War is war.
    Oh no you got it wrong. I can see you never play during Wrathgate, maybe you should read more? I play Horde and thus I know Worgen is evil. How can they be different from I assume they are? That means I am right and you are wrong.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I dislike Sylvanas I hope the horde will claim Gilneas for their own.

You were literally so upset that someone else posted up their idea that you had to go out and make a bad parody? Really? Seems very petty.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    As much as I dislike Sylvanas I hope the horde will claim Gilneas for their own.
    This, I'm tired of Blizz favouring the Alliance. This expac we have our warchief killed even, and even Alliance gets to kill Garrosh! It's time Blizz explore Horde's lore more as well as give us more land! We had lost Dalaran and Ashenvale. We have the short end of everything lately

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    You were literally so upset that someone else posted up their idea that you had to go out and make a bad parody? Really? Seems very petty.
    What? Hurm I think you need to take a chill pill. I don't see how my thread is a bad paroday of someone's or how am I upset? We need to reestablish the Forsaken's supremacy on the Eastern Kingdom.

What? Hurm I think you need to take a chill pill. I don't see how my thread is a bad paroday of someone's or how am I upset? We need to reestablish the Forsaken's supremacy on the Eastern Kingdom.
    You've completely copied the other post, from headings, to identical captions, to an attempt to use a similar writing style and format and you've just simply reversed what the other poster actually said as your content. If it's not parody is it simply plagiarism?

Again it seems very petty.

If you genuinely believe that then I'd expect you to use your own work and ideas, not imitate someone elses.
    Last edited by Windfury; 2013-10-05 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Typos!

So far, I don't care about Gilneas or the forsaken conquest. You can have it back for free, alliance.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    lmao sylvanas fanboi #1

Garrosh doesn't die, Dalaran and Ashenvale were never yours. Is your post meant to troll cause if its not maybe you should just say it is and save yourself some embarrassment.
    Sylvanas fanboi? LOL idc if she dies. I prefer Lillian Voss

O ok lol It's ok I'm not a lore nerd, but this thread about Sylvanas. We need to reaffirm of how evil the Worgen and how they are a threat to the Honorable Horde safety!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a content patch as well as a raid. We all know that Worgen is an evil and a mindless race, as well as vindictive. They lost Gilneas, and so Greymane would stop at nothing, even would use demonic powers and necromancy to destroy the Forsaken.
    You're way off about Greymane...He wouldn't resort to Demonic energies to reclaim Gilneas....

If anything, the Alliance as a whole would focus their efforts solely on the Eastern Kingdoms and reclaim areas lost. EX: Gilneas, Southshore, Hillsbrad.

The Alliance wouldn't allow it's brand new Racial Leader to commit an atrocity such as Demonic summoning to reclaim a city, in an area that at the moment isn't of strategic importance, due to no other surronding safe holds.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    You've completely copied the other post, from headings, to identical captions, to an attempt to use a similar writing style and format. If it's not parody is it simply plagiarism?

Again it seems very petty.

If you genuinely believe that then I'd expect you to use your own work and ideas, not imitate someone elses.
    Of course this is not my own idea; WOW is blizz's IP. If it's my own idea, it wouldn't be WOW, would be a new game I made my own!!

I think it is petty of you to attack me, if you don't like the idea, why use personal attack? I think Alliance fanbois are just bunch of meanies, that's why they lke to gank!! :P

I'm just exploring the idea of how Greymane would resort to demonic power as well as the Lich King's because the Worgen are evil. Basiic logic, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    You're way off about Greymane...He wouldn't resort to Demonic energies to reclaim Gilneas....

If anything, the Alliance as a whole would focus their efforts solely on the Eastern Kingdoms and reclaim areas lost. EX: Gilneas, Southshore, Hillsbrad.

The Alliance wouldn't allow it's brand new Racial Leader to commit an atrocity such as Demonic summoning to reclaim a city, in an area that at the moment isn't of strategic importance, due to no other surronding safe holds.
    How long it is since Cataclysm?? and how can you trust somenone who had closed the Gilneas gate while other people suffer?? Seems a bit selfish imho. So wouldn't be surprised as the cowards would use demonic power. It;s the only way that it would make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    So far, I don't care about Gilneas or the forsaken conquest. You can have it back for free, alliance.
    I don't care either, but why would let bunch of Demon users like Greymane walk free? first he comes for the Forsaken, then The Blood Elf, than me! You know like how in WW2 nazi stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas fanboi? LOL idc if she dies. I prefer Lillian Voss

O ok lol It's ok I'm not a lore nerd, but this thread about Sylvanas. We need to reaffirm of how evil the Worgen and how they are a threat to the Honorable Horde safety!
    One, the Undead aren't honorable..... out of all the Races in the game; the Undead have the least honor. The whole Worgen starting area proves that....

I highly doubt Thrall would allow Sylvanas to use the plague on Gilneas; he already threatened her back in Wrath, at the Wrathgate; when a rogue band of Undead Revolunaries used the plague on a battle between Horde and Alliance versus the Scourge. How the hell did you think Bolvar got all burned up? And how Saurfangs son got turned Death Knight? The plague was used on them during the battle by the Undead, The Lich King took Saurfangs son, and Bolvar was burned by the Red Dragons healing flames.

All because the Undead wanted to use the plague.

You're highly misinformed if you think ANYONE in their right minds would let the Undead and Sylvanas use the plague...
    IF I HAD ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy View Post
    One, the Undead aren't honorable..... out of all the Races in the game; the Undead have the least honor. The whole Worgen starting area proves that....

I highly doubt Thrall would allow Sylvanas to use the plague on Gilneas; he already threatened her back in Wrath, at the Wrathgate; when a rogue band of Undead Revolunaries used the plague on a battle between Horde and Alliance versus the Scourge. How the hell did you think Bolvar got all burned up? And how Saurfangs son got turned Death Knight? The plague was used on them during the battle by the Undead, The Lich King took Saurfangs son, and Bolvar was burned by the Red Dragons healing flames.

All because the Undead wanted to use the plague.

You're highly misinformed if you think ANYONE in their right minds would let the Undead and Sylvanas use the plague...
    LOL alliance faboism detected. The Undead is an honorable race. They manage to free Lordaeron from demons but still get prosecuted by humans. They are the true heroes of the third war. Without them, the demons would still run rampart. Of course rest of teh Horde wouldn't let Sylvanas use the plague, but you would be that Gren Greymane would use demonic and lich king powers!

10+ Year Old Account
    How long it is since Cataclysm?? and how can you trust somenone who had closed the Gilneas gate while other people suffer?? Seems a bit selfish imho. So wouldn't be surprised as the cowards would use demonic power. It;s the only way that it would make sense.
    Greymane closed off Gilneas during the Third War when the Scourge were rampaging through the Eastern Kingdoms. Play Warcraft 3.

He held the safety of his people during a time where Kingdoms were being obliterated and Arthas had betrayed.
    He saw the end of the Human Kingdoms as they knew it at the time, and made the ultimate choice. Life or death, but a life alone and secluded.

He made the decision any Leader I'd ever hope would make, keep his people alive to live another day.
    Also the Gilnean Worgens we play, are not mindless beasts thanks to the Night Elves and Elune.
    They kept their minds, and yes. They want Gilneas back, it's there home; but by no means would they drop the the levels of Demonic Summoning to bombard Silverpine....
    IF I HAD ONE

15+ Year Old Account
    obvious troll is obvious. I ask people not to post in this thread, I also ask mods to either rename this thread or lock it completely because the aim of this thread is to clearly make fun of another thread. (which has the name identical to this one.) but that would be too harsh, so simply ignore the thread.

Don't post to call the OP a troll
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-05 at 04:49 PM.