Poll: Expanding or not?

10+ Year Old Account

Expanding Mists of Pandaria Features.

Let's say your able to decide to expand or stop the features that brought with the Mists of Pandaria Expansion.

Would you expand to the next expansion:
    Expand Scenarios.
    Expand Farming (The Valley of the Four winds)
    Expand Brawlers Guild.
    Expand Proving Grounds.
    Expand Challenge mode.
    Expand Pet battling.

Or would you not?

(probably forgot a feature, if so you can write it down in the thread.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

I would expand everything EXCEPT for Proving Grounds and Scenarios.

I think Proving grounds are a waste of developer time and I don't see myself ever needing to test my dps or heals in a fake setting that's never going to duplicate an actual raid setting.

I hate scenarios because I enjoy the traditional 1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps format of dungeons, and I think MoP's 5 mans were fantastic. It was when Blizzard made the decision to not introduce more 5mans that I started getting pissed, and scenarios just feel like a pointless addition to me.

Want to tell a storyline, Blizzard? GREAT! Do it in the god damn quests. Not some shit aoe fest that I have to queue up for and run for 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like them to expand scenarios/ brawlers guild to provide support for healer..currently there are less and less reasons to be a healer..you get blamed for everything, it's difficult to solo, can't do high level brawlers, can't do scenarios/ heroic scenarios effectivly, people refuse to duel you ebcause it will last hours, etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they should expand on everything.
    Scenarios have the ability to be great leveling content, tell a story, AND they should work on expanding it past a group of 3.
    A lot of people seemed to enjoy farming, and it opens doors to instanced player housing.
    Brawler's Guild was fun and definitely challenging. I would like to see this be normalized so you cant just blow through it later, and it be meaningless content
    I would like to see Challenge Modes offer gear between LFR and Heroic to make them more tempting. The issue I'm having trouble solving is what to do past initial tier.
    Proving Grounds is still in its infancy and I don't think they need to expand on it much, but continue to tune it.
    Pet Battles turned out to be a great success so any updates will be good.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Expand all of them except Challenge Modes.

Challenge Mode just never caught on like the devs expected it to.

The one I think that can be expanded the furthest is the farm, which can serve as the framework for functional and not just for looks player housing.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Expand all of them except Challenge Modes.

Challenge Mode just never caught on like the devs expected it to.

The one I think that can be expanded the furthest is the farm, which can serve as the framework for functional and not just for looks player housing.
    I thought blizzard was happy how CM turned out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Scenarios Expand. I'd prefer to have these use the Flex technology and be queueable with 1-4 players, including the heroic modes. I'd also prefer if they added in mob loot again. Feels very strange to kill stuff and not get anything from it.
    Farming Expand. A big fan of this feature, every 90 I have has a fully upgraded farm. I use them regularly whenever I'm running low on particular resources, currently ores. They're also great for getting Spirits on mostly unused alts.
    Brawlers Guild Don't expand. Hardly even touched it, mainly because I don't like the queueing system for it and I'm not too keen on some of the later bosses with instant kill mechanics. I'd be fine with either one of those reasons, but not when combined.
    Proving Grounds Expand. I'd like them to expand on this feature and introduce multiple tests (survival, single-target DPS, target swapping etc) and make the bronze achievements a requirement to queue for LFR. It would obviously be character bound and spec bound.
    Challenge mode Don't expand. There's very little incentive to do them, personally I haven't even entered one.
    Pet battling Don't expand. I think it receives an appropriate amount of attention already. Each new patch has added more pets to battle/tame.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I thought blizzard was happy how CM turned out.
    It'll be expanded because it's content for the absolute best.

But that's also why it really shouldn't be expanded. It probably has the lowest involvement of any content right now.

Not bashing it, but it just doesn't seem like a winner on the resources vs use front.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I would NOT expand Proving Grounds and the Brawlers guild. I would expand the rest. Solo content can piss right off out of a multiplayer game. Proving Ground didn't prove anything. It proved that your class was good at the proving ground and nothing else.
    Aye mate