Quote Originally Posted by justflayin View Post
    That's usually the case though...fights over time become easier because you over gear them.
    Dark animus and Lei shen say otherwise

by "easier with more gear" he doesnt mean the totally obvious part abuot doing more damage, he means youll be able to ignore most of the mechanics with mroe gear

on fights like DA and LS you couldnt ever overgear it to the point of ignoring mechanics, most other fights you can

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post

by "easier with more gear" he doesnt mean the totally obvious part abuot doing more damage, he means youll be able to ignore most of the mechanics with mroe gear

on fights like DA and LS you couldnt ever overgear it to the point of ignoring mechanics, most other fights you can
    I present to you, 10m heroic DA zerg strat. You did nothing except tank the small golems, and turreted the boss.

I want to hear the Leeds audio and ensuing laughs
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Still have the US first 10 heroic kill to come, probably the least recognised kill, but I'm sure it's important to some folk.
    High5. I'm waiting for the World First 10m 9hours/week Alliance Portuguese kill, which is the only one that really matter anyway. If this thread were to be closed before it happens, i'll finally have my genuine proof that this website is totally biased.

both fights were a complete joke considering you did like 50% more damage towards the end of 5.3 compared to the start of 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    this fight is so bad it makes me want to quit. really
    Donh quit mione :<(
    If you do then Envy will be all like and blizzard will all be like
    ^ jokes aside ofc

But dont quit you can do it
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Did Garrosh drop an iron star on your head in p4?

10+ Year Old Account
    You kill him already mione? (i don't know what guild your in)
    ahh your in Envy..... so he's basically a gear check for the final boss?
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2013-10-07 at 01:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I saw the Method kill video. Pretty cool stuff.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Animus Zerg all of a sudden doesn't exist? And skipping sections on Lei Shen don't either? K.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dryaan View Post
    High5. I'm waiting for the World First 10m 9hours/week Alliance Portuguese kill, which is the only one that really matter anyway. If this thread were to be closed before it happens, i'll finally have my genuine proof that this website is totally biased.
    OI! Portuguese kills are important ok?

To be fair, you cry about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    To be fair, you cry about everything.
    Harsh but she wasn't crying. She was complaining. You are not a very good detective, are you ?
    Mew!

So Paragon got Garrosh down with single healer. Do we know who was it and in which spec? I suppose it was Jhazrun, because he is the healing god.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    So Paragon got Garrosh down with single healer. Do we know who was it and in which spec? I suppose it was Jhazrun, because he is the healing god.
    afaik, Holy spec.

Quote Originally Posted by ezzyos View Post
    afaik, Holy spec.
    Thanks!

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Ethas View Post
    Holy and If I remember correctly someone mentioned something about him reforging / gemming haste and spamming renew specifically on Garrosh.
    musicakalife.tumblr.com (<- my blog for metal and rock music)

Quote Originally Posted by Grinco View Post
    Holy and If I remember correctly someone mentioned something about him reforging / gemming haste and spamming renew specifically on Garrosh.
    as a non priest noob - Is there more info on his build? and does it work on other fights outside Garrosh? (not talking solohealing but rather for increasing throughput)

Thread's a bit old but you can find the info about it here on Jhazrun's posts:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post21663266

It does work on other bosses too, basically on anything which doesn't scream "Switch to blue chakra" most of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    Well analyzing their kill vid there is like 10 more "cheesy" things in there that u cant do in 10 man.
    Please elaborate.