Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    106? What are you braging about being shit? I don't get it. You are shit yet laughing about shit people.

If you are making a thread like this atleast make sure you arn't bad before you do it.
    Dude it's probably his alt chracter in noob bad gear, and that's fine dps for that.......get over yourself - hes just proving a point

Havent you seen the mmo champ forums lately??? Every thread is about lfr dumbing down the game - hes just proving how dumb the others are...

READ, INTERPRET

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    with average players pulling over 250k on single target boss fights nobody in your raid appears to have much room to talk about bad dps.
    I highly doubt the average player is doing 250k.....

Most i pulled was 22k in full bis 25man heroic geared hunter with 100% armor pen. There is no way you did 30k.
    That can't be right mate. I pulled around 25k in 25man icc hc at lvl 80 as a ret in some fights if i remember correctly.
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2013-10-08 at 08:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

106? What are you braging about being shit? I don't get it. You are shit yet laughing about shit people.

If you are making a thread like this atleast make sure you arn't bad before you do it.
    And this is why you got kicked. Butthurt players in LFR. If you don't agree with someone and say one thing you are immediately an "elitist".

LFR is just a good reason to cancel your subscription tbh.

DPS, only time dps is really an issue on LFR so far is Nazgrim the destroyer of raids.

Did him on my DK (first time in soo gates) Got into one run while waiting for a 2nd tank IRL crit me for 4k and I had to leave. (Brother sends out the SOS for a pick up 20mins away!)

So I finally re queue with my other brother (I have 2 :/) and a friend whos on his DK both us blood spec. We get in on 2nd boss. I've done gates on my shaman as a healer so new what to look out for (doing bombs as a tank) and knew roughly how many stacks to swap on. Only thing I was unsure on was where to position the boss. I asked in raid chat and I placed markers down asking for clarification. I got no answer and just "GO GO GO GO" I went we wiped as raid were facing the same direction as the boss (even though I said I would face that way).

Same thing again I get flamed by this one priest. A right douche. Hes flaming left and right. I point out I asked and no one gave an answer. Some nice guy (called fatgranny!) whispered me and gave me a few pointers on where best to aim the boss. We then one shot the boss. I did explain to these people that they wonder why they wait a long time for a tank and get this reaction when they're new to the content after asking for some advice then they should not bother doing LFR.

We get on to shaman and me and the other tank did fine had the boss taunting and constant moving down no problems. We only wiped due to dps being too low and a few too many people dieing from avoidable stuff. We down it after a few tries. Nazgrim again we have this one down (personally its the easiest tank fight ive done this tier). I thanked fatgranny for his help. The other DK was tanking for the 1st time ever. He mentioned how stressful it was and didnt like the fact there was so much rage directed at us when in reality we caused 2 wipes after asking for advice and receiving none. He no longer wants to tank.

IMO this is the sort of shit that needs to be stamped out. If I came in and didnt ask for some advice and just wiped the raid endless sure i'd deserve it. But knowing the fight roughly and just asking for where we should position the boss getting no reply then getting abuse from one or two douche bags. Urgh it made me want to leave and go on my shaman and just heal in the back ground.

Deleted
    Just for running around unenchanted and without gems I would have kicked you. Beside that you flame while your dps are still low....for that gear level 40k too less etc

You guys don get it. The OP isn't bragging at all. He is actually openly admitting that he was not trying at all by using a one button macro (that fails a lot) and still being #2 on meters at a lousy 106k with ungemmed and unenchanted gear. He may have really offended the other people in the LFR but he's right.

You don't kick your top DPS in LFR, period. Good DPS carries LFR groups. While 106k isn't good, it's one off the best they had. This game (and this world) needs more people to show others just how idiotic and dumb they really are.

Bravo OP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    That can't be right mate. I pulled around 25k in 25man icc hc at lvl 80 as a ret in some fights if i remember correctly.
    I could be wrong. It was a long time ago. But there is no way he was doing 30k
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    All of this Wotlk dps inflation! Lies and slander!
    It's not. People are talking about with a 30% buff and probably with Shadowmourne.

I could be wrong. It was a long time ago. But there is no way he was doing 30k
    Yeah, 30k seems a bit over the top. Unless he was a dk with the legendary ;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

15+ Year Old Account
    Reading comprehension fails. Lets recap, shall we?

OP Joins LFR
    OP's LFR group whipes on some boss
    Some crap dps was complaining about crap dps.
    OP notices the irony and general ignorance of Crapdpsguy
    OP mentioned the fact that he is essentially facerolling his hunter and out performing Crapdpsguy.
    OP's LFR group kicks him
    OP makes topic on MMO-Champ about being kicked for pointing out something relevant
    I think maybe 3 people in this thread actually read the post, not including myself.

@OP: Its better to shovel shit than swim in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    i remember doing 30 in wotlk and feeling badass...haven't pve'd since:P
    sure, thats why ~30k was highest sim dps in 4.0.6 with 372ilvl (compared to 264 WotLK) http://simulationcraft.org/406/Raid_T11_372.html

there were probably some gimmick fights in WotLK where you could do 30k but in general it was somewhere in 7-15k range

You completely missed the point of the OP.

He was pointing out that he can outperform them with a one button macro (OP is not trying or saying hes good). The implication is "what the fuck are all the other dps'rs doing" if they are getting beaten by a semi afk guy mashing one button.

I'd rather be bad at the game than have comprehension skills on par with yours. Guess you were too eager to get your burn in an didn't actually read?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    OP makes topic on MMO-Champ about being kicked for pointing out something relevant
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenko View Post
    Reading comprehension fails. Lets recap, shall we?

I think maybe 3 people in this thread actually read the post, not including myself.

@OP: Its better to shovel shit than swim in it.
    His comment was marginally relevant, but relevance isn't always good, especially when it comes in the form of a pointless, rude remark.

Deleted
    with average players pulling over 250k on single target boss fights nobody in your raid appears to have much room to talk about bad dps.
    With what kind of ilvl?

Deleted
    I'd like to see your "average" players because I have a feeling they don't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post

He was pointing out that he can outperform them with a one button macro (OP is not trying or saying hes good). The implication is "what the fuck are all the other dps'rs doing" if they are getting beaten by a semi afk guy mashing one button.

I'd rather be bad at the game than have comprehension skills on par with yours. Guess you were too eager to get your burn in an didn't actually read?
    Exactly, pretty damn funny actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post

Actualy no i dont think we did miss the point.... i got it atleast BUT being a asshat calling people *pathetic* and doing nothing construcktive to help out other then spamming a macro and point out how bad others are borderline trolling ....

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    >1 button macros

I miss wotlk when this was actually viable.
    Haha, right? One button macro for shadow was ridiculous. I was just talking about that the other day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairish View Post
    Haha, right? One button macro for shadow was ridiculous. I was just talking about that the other day!
    The 3:2 Steady Shot/Auto Shot Hunter macro was the recipe for the win in TBC. I've topped all damage meters just by pressing a single button and drinking my beer.