Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    People on my server advertising 200k+, personally I think they'll sell for 50k tops, so many people will be selling them it will just crash the price.

1 more day for me i got 3 engineers and im definitely keeping 1 mount for myself and im looking to sell the other 2 for about 200k each

To be honest i feel the price is gonna fluctuate like crazy for these things

Supply is gonna be all over the place i imagine the price is gonna be crazy to start with then totally crash the next month then bounce back up when people CBA to do the CD anymore.

As long as the hackers dont figure a way to dupe these things then they will remain a great cash cow for engineers for years to come!

200k is a waaaay to high. The world and his mother will be trying to sell these when 30 days is up. They could crash like a stone if people are a bit silly about undercutting each other.

So they will CRASH!

When I got to 15 I made a Rascal-Bot pet and sold it for 25k within 20 mins. That seems a more likely money maker than a glut of Sky Golems

Deleted
    I some guys trying to sell theirs for 50k a few days ago (3 days prior to them actually making em).

Really dont understand that you are willing to sell a product that takes 30 days of CD and mats costing rougly 25k (Depending on your server ofc) for 50k... If i am not getting a minimum of 100k for it, i am just gonna hand it over to my GF and make her happy instead.

Deleted
    Selling mine to a friend for 50k, could have got more but that is more than enough for me.

Deleted
    Have one buyer atm for 190k. Sounds reasonable tbh.

Deleted
    on ravencrest eu they go for 150k and barely get sold

Quote Originally Posted by Logilock View Post
    I some guys trying to sell theirs for 50k a few days ago (3 days prior to them actually making em).

Really dont understand that you are willing to sell a product that takes 30 days of CD and mats costing rougly 25k (Depending on your server ofc) for 50k... If i am not getting a minimum of 100k for it, i am just gonna hand it over to my GF and make her happy instead.
    brooo keep it for yourself, everyone who gives a mount to their SO regrets it later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danshot View Post
    brooo keep it for yourself, everyone who gives a mount to their SO regrets it later.
    I doubt i will regret it, after all we have been living together for close to 8 years now

OT, anyone selling their Golem for 50k should have a headexam

I'm honestly not sure. On the one hand, I have no doubt that the sexy model will put it in high demand, but on the other hand, it's going to be in very ready supply; every max-level engineer who knows about it is making the damn thing.

Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised to see the average price on my server hang around 50k within the week, exempting the first few that have/will hit the market. I'm partially basing this off the price of Balanced Trillium items (anywhere between 20 and 40k for the belt or legs, which take 21 and 28 days to make) and being generous by adding an extra 10k onto the top end of that. It's a shame, but it'd be a bit too easy if I made an 80k+ profit on a pile of ghost iron, now wouldn't it?

The good news is that mounts are eternal and that it's cooldown-based. This might be a decent moneyspinner for engineers even after the expansion's over - much better than the hog/rocket mounts that just have expensive vendor materials to jack up the price. By the time that the next expansion's here, I think that engineers could expect a 5k to 10k markup on each one that they make.
    Last edited by Eats Compost; 2013-10-09 at 04:23 PM.

just bought mine Its amazing!
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

why buy it if u can get it from blingtron 4000 gift gamble for free?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirstblood View Post
    why buy it if u can get it from blingtron 4000 gift gamble for free?
    There is no proof that you can.. so...

Us - Whisperwind - Horde
    160g

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    160g
    Seems legit!

sold one for 60k this am finishing the one on my alt(forgot about him one day i guess. doh!) tomorrow, prolly gonna learn it tbh since its goin down fast on my server.
    do what you feel.

Just bought for 50K, they've dropped to 45K now. Frostmourne Oceanic Alliance.

Deleted
    I wonder how many come in here and fake low prices in hopes that it will discourage sellers and make them lower their price.
    I think its more common than most people would imagine :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    Us - Whisperwind - Horde
    160g
    I think someone forgot to add a few zeros He's probably not very happy atm.

Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    I wonder how many come in here and fake low prices in hopes that it will discourage sellers and make them lower their price.
    I think its more common than most people would imagine :P
    Roll a level 1 and check my server if you don't believe me AH price 60k, trade 45k atm