Deleted
    Back when I ran a load of reforge plots a couple weeks ago, the sweet spot I found (which was my initial reforge anyway) was Mastery > Haste=Crit.

I had like 15.5k mastery and 7.5k Haste/Crit. Reforging either way caused me to lose dps. Definitely believe the 2 stats scale in synergy with each other, much like haste and mastery for affliction.

Sine I picked up BBoY and HC Bindings the stat weights have shifted in favour of haste, but I haven't had time to run any plots as of yet. Will go do so now and see what comes of it.

If you all want an extremely basic gross oversimplification of the trends I've been somewhat finding to be true (TAKE NOTE OF HOW MANY CONDITIONALS AND TOTAL LACK OF COMMITTAL STATEMENTS I MAKE HERE) is that up to 3 targets Haste/Crit scale synergistically as the best stats and Mastery is a bit behind. Too much of one is a loss. Once you can AoE or make use of extra embers Mastery is best.

- - - Updated - - -

Note that this is true with a gearset that's representative of what I think most of the current raiding population that cares about theory is at: T15H with a few T16N pieces. (Roughly 548 ilevel)

Poor simcraft... was shouting for this all along
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Hello, i know it may be said alrdy but its rly hard for me to keep track of all posts here, but is there any diffrence betwin GoServ and GoSac? I have HC Bindings and KTT normal. I would be most greatfull for answer. Thank you.

With high mastery GoSac pulls ahead even single target. For anything 2+ targets GoSac is better even with low mastery. Given the fact that you have HC bindings(hateyou), you should be good to use GoSac all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    With high mastery GoSac pulls ahead even single target. For anything 2+ targets GoSac is better even with low mastery. Given the fact that you have HC bindings(hateyou), you should be good to use GoSac all the time.
    Thank you. I'm ilvl 561 mastery 17ish k. =) So i guess i'll go GoSac. And i hope you get you hc bindings soon too.

I don't have bindings of any kind lol. Thanks though. Yeah with that mastery I'd say stick with GoSac

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    If you all want an extremely basic gross oversimplification of the trends I've been somewhat finding to be true (TAKE NOTE OF HOW MANY CONDITIONALS AND TOTAL LACK OF COMMITTAL STATEMENTS I MAKE HERE) is that up to 3 targets Haste/Crit scale synergistically as the best stats and Mastery is a bit behind. Too much of one is a loss. Once you can AoE or make use of extra embers Mastery is best.

- - - Updated - - -

Note that this is true with a gearset that's representative of what I think most of the current raiding population that cares about theory is at: T15H with a few T16N pieces. (Roughly 548 ilevel)
    What do you expect to be different from that for people around 565-575 ilvl? ( bassically anyone who raids 25 man xD)
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    just thinking right now for thok was wondering if you go destro for this fight would grim of service be the best option for the stack up phases extra demon damage im thinking during the interupts

- - - Updated - - -

Hm you should check your shoulder enchant

Quote Originally Posted by Lag123 View Post
    Hm you should check your shoulder enchant
    DOH. Thanks!

DOH. Thanks!
    If I were to just completely ignore the reforge priorities and just go with affliction reforging (currently 18k mastery and 10.1k haste) the dps difference would still be in the noise zone as opposed to if i were to reforge optimally right? After some testing, i can't seem to see any difference between going mastery > haste > crit or mastery > crit > haste

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    If I were to just completely ignore the reforge priorities and just go with affliction reforging (currently 18k mastery and 10.1k haste) the dps difference would still be in the noise zone as opposed to if i were to reforge optimally right? After some testing, i can't seem to see any difference between going mastery > haste > crit or mastery > crit > haste
    I'm playing destro with my current setup and can't notice much difference. Originally I'd swap the reforges back and forth but have since found it to make little difference.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    Hey all. I've been away for almost 2 months and a week ago I decided to come back slowly. I've been following things in this forums though (OT, Zumzum stopped playing?). As I am gathering gear I was wondering whether trinkets (apart from bindings) is the first thing I should hunt for or 4piece.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%AAl/simple
    OT yes. Just before Destro finally became optimal, dammit ~~
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-10-10 at 07:27 AM.

My theory is that you should aim for 10,437 haste breakpoint and then go full mastery (that's 9 immolate ticks with meta proc/BL. And 10,124 for 7 ticks raidbuffed).
    Assuming you have 4t16, haste metagem and 460+ ilvl(if you have enough haste on gear and this reforge woudn't hurt your mastery).
    I personally wouldn't go full haste even for pure single target. Mastery will always be better for lucky trinket procs. Especially on the pull and execute phases(with potion and DS).

Deleted
    am having a hard time getting any nice dps on singeltarget as destruction any one can help point out what my problem is?

armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Aqira/advanced

loggs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/64582/

malkork. feels like it going well on it but dps always sucks on him :/

Deleted
    Maybe it's been said already but I couldn't fish it up in previous posts, how do you guys handle the opener?
    I have been noticing that I can do glorious openening but crap ones too and I cannot find out why I don't have consistency.

Armory
    Log Malkorok FLEX
    Log Malkorok 10NM
    Log Iron Juggernaut 10NM

You can see what a difference there is in the opener of Malkorok 10NM and FLEX and moreso in IJ 10NM.
    Another thing I also suffer is a drop in dmg output before the execute phase. It happened clearly last night but I have no logs of it unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    Last edited by mmoce632701f1b; 2013-10-10 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    HI, I recently aquired the normal bindings since the previous trinket was a 510 (sigh) and am in destruction with GOSACC which is brilliant btw. My mastery is 12656, crit is 6032 and haste is 5143. Is my mastery too high? I prefer gemming and reforging for mastery and crit, should I reduce mastery for others or is it fine? Tyranoss on EU Hellscream if you want to check on Wowheroes.

Thanks for your time.

Deleted
    Apollo -

First off the 10NM and Flex logs are the wrong way round. WoL lists them as 10n but one has 10 people and the other 14.

Looking at the Flex Malkorok log (the one that lasted 4m39s) Apollo I was going to say you probably had bad luck with Bindings not proccing on the pull, but they all lined up nicely, and you even got darksoul+bindings+wush all overlapping into 10 stacks in the execute, which is nice!

Regarding actual damage, I know that you're 13ilvl lower than me, but your average chaos bolt hit is 500k lower than my own. You only cast 18 chaos bolts in a fight which was over a minute longer than my own, yet I also cast 18 of them. You also cast rain of fire once. Are you using this in your opener? With low haste and a trinket like wush, you kind of need every GCD to be worth it.

My opener (with 2pc t15) is pot- precast incinerate - precast immolate - darksoul - conflag x2 - incinerate x3 - chaos bolt x2 - refresh immo + continue as normal. Can usually squeeze out another 2 chaos bolts under dark soul/bindings/pot. If you're having your second chaos bolt miss the 10 stack wush (I doubt it though as you have the LMG) then it will hurt your opener a lot.

For the actual normal mode log (the one lasting over 5 mins) you didn't have Bindings proc at all until after both dark soul and back to back wush procs had both fallen off. Your opener will have sucked here. Furthermore, even though you were using AD on that pull, you messed up big time with your dark soul useage.

The first one is on the opener, that's fine. The second you use almost two minutes into the fight so you were obviously about to hit 2 stacks again, and got unlucky with no procs in that time. The third however, you decided to use when your wush procced, however if you had waited 30 seconds you would have lined it up with Bindings and a TRIPLE back to back wush proccing spree. Your final dark soul is tricky in that you had obviously been sitting on a charge for a while, and the boss was close to dying. You decided to use it early and got lucky with wush proccing a few seconds later, but your bindings did proc shortly before the kill (got about half its duration off it would seem). Had it procced nicely on the pull, you would have definitely been able to line it up in execute.

I'm not going to go any deeper than that, but what I guess you can take away from this now is that a) you can expect bindings to be a bitch and not proc sometimes and b) you should probably track and plan your cooldowns a bit better during the fight, especially when you are using AD which lets you sync up a dark soul with every bindings proc. You missed a massive opportunity for insane damage in that normal kill with the bindings and 3x wush but unfortunately used your DS charge too early!

Deleted
    liquidsteel mind checking my loggs? i seem to be rly low on malk for beeing better gear :/