10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    You're making it sound like they will disband any day now ;_;

I think Tiffany has a fair shot of staying as a solo singer whenever they disband/put the group on hold as well as Taeyeon.

I'm sure the others would branch out to their respective specialty as well, so we'd still see them around :3 (Sooyoung as an MC, Yoona model/actress etc)
    Seohyun as my wife... since Tiff would be so huge as a solo artist i can't make her stop to become my wife obviously

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't mean too, hope they last many more years but realistically they can't last forever! It's something they have joked about in variety shows though, grandma generation! haha

And yea, Tiffany would be second most likely imo, Jessica could too it's just I don't think she wants to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Sooyoung as an MC, Yoona model/actress etc
    iirc Sooyoung, like Jessica, ants to go into fashion design.
    Yoona will be an actress, Seohyun a diplomat of some form, Sunny hopefully a comedian on variety shows full time

Not as sure about Yuri or Hyoyeon. Yuri maybe actress or model as well, Hyoyeon I've no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyoyeon will be a professionnal dancer

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a few pages too late, I know, but I was catching up and saw the Lee Hi video that was linked.

Is she newer? I went looking for more stuff but I have been having issues with my flash player in my browser and Youtube keeps stopping mid video on a lot of stuff. I just love that voice...she sounds just like Adele to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    She could be but that seems like kind of a huge downgrade to what she is now. Professional dancers turn into singers but not the other way around normally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'm a few pages too late, I know, but I was catching up and saw the Lee Hi video that was linked.

Is she newer? I went looking for more stuff but I have been having issues with my flash player in my browser and Youtube keeps stopping mid video on a lot of stuff. I just love that voice...she sounds just like Adele to me.
    Yea she's quite new, so doesn't have too many songs.
    Possibly YGs newest singer but maybe 15& is newer, not sure.
    I like this performance.

It also has one of the girls from 15& and another girl in it, since all three were on the same kpop star show kind of like American idol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything would be a big downgrade from what they currently do.

10+ Year Old Account
    true, but everything else seems like good career choices after SNSD or things they want to do out of interest. Professional dancer just doesn't xD

10+ Year Old Account
    On a side note, i just looks up some Tommy February6 lyrics... woah she is a really good writer, the lyrics are intense with a lot of signification. She just made a leap in my heart, she is really awesome on more levels that i thought!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It also has one of the girls from 15& and another girl in it, since all three were on the same kpop star show kind of like American idol.
    Ahh! That's awesome, went and looked up some episodes, I love watching that type of thing. Wish they had English subtitles so I could see the judges' responses though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like they must have them somewhere

Hmm just went and checked
    Ktopia.net has it, and it's subbed kind of. Most of it seems to be subbed but the very first part of the thing I watched was not subbed, and it wasn't the beginning of the episode, was half way through with a judge speaking but no subs, but the rest seems to be subbed.

Orders from Yesasia suddenly take a week longer to get here Wonder if it has something to do with what Obake noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did Obake noticed, the new shipping location?

Ye. maybe they changed what mail service they use or something.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they changed mail carrirers. I just got my TTS poster separately yesterday via China Post again. No idea what they used previously, but that was definitely a bit faster.

When I ordered my 2 JASMINE CD's, it was sent through China Post and it seemed to work fine for me.

This song.. every time :'(

Shun makes really good video's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea it's here

- - - Updated - - -

It's a great song but the part where hyomin says "I'm addict" is a bit off, that's what it sounds like she's saying anyway, not quite sure. But I don't like that but at all.

Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2013-10-10 at 05:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this is a good day. Wake up to T-ara, get home from uni and see the two songs above have been releases AND Kahi and SHINees new song are out too. Best day! xD

And they're all great songs too
    I think AoAs song started out a bit weak but once it hit the chorus for the first time became amazing.
    That song with Lyn has an amazing MV, will be watching it many times!

Kahis new song isn't exactly what I wanted it to be but it has a good beat and her voice is nice, good song
    And SHINees new song we'd pretty much heard already anyway but good MV

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and youtube sub box is so full of new stuff right now I missed T-aras other song, a slower one but still good

And his song had me thinking they just misspelled her name and somehow I hadn't heard of it but completely different person :< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5eNun_Ocwk

AND a 9muses album medley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMk729Yj0vs
    Everything is happening today!

- - - Updated - - -

All this cool stuff drops and no one around to talk :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Ana, but I'm going away again right after this post :/

Really like the SHINee MV, and I can't wait for a dance version. Having already seen the choreo it sucked knowing that I saw some closeup when there was some mad move going on >< Also pls stop giving Taemin hats, he's close to dropping them all the time live anyway because of their choreos. Might as well let him not have to think about that and focus on the dance!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt