Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    - New models allowing things like tattoos, different skin colors, sizes, and so on, so you can have your character look like a Wildhammer dwarf, Maghar/Dragonmaw orc, Forest troll (Revantusk), etc. - also free recustomization within the race, and a discount for race/faction changes when that gets introduced (Unlikely to happen, but one can dream).

- Something like the Sunsong Ranch farm for the new expansion, somewhere in new zone(s).

- If LFR would get removed, something like in-game oqueue (that's how I think it's named) for Flex, not requiring to give your battle.tag to loads of strangers, or (preferably) even having it in the first place (my gripe with non-LFR raids isn't the difficulty per se, but the requirements for guild, schedule, and the rest of stuff coming with organised raiding - so tbh I'd rather have LFR stay for that reason, maybe boosted to Flex's levels difficulty wise - effectively making LFR and Flex the same thing I guess, and I'm not sure if LFR groups would be able to clear it, so it might not be a good idea - then just oqueue incorporated into game itself)

- LFR gear models from older expansions being obtainable in some way (because of transmog - they have different coloring than Normal/HC versions) - for example for the Normal or HC version of an item, at some NPC selling them (maybe also exchanging HC versions for Normal, for the same reason - it would let people run old raids on HC, and then downgrade anything they want).

- Requirement for tailors to go to X place to make their daily cloth, removed (unlikely, as it's here since TBC, I believe). Also, making daily crafting CDs etc., say, weekly (like, you can do it 7 times a week, or once a week, but it produced 7 times the current amount of stuff - so not having to log in every single day for crafting/cooldowns).

- Flying passenger mount crafted by engineers, something like a two seater plane (there are some nifty plane models in game, though I guess they'd have to be remade/adjusted for two seater version).

- Transmog: cross armor types, account-wide (Like, your hunter has that cool looking mail chest - you can now transmog your warrior's, or mage's, or rogue's, etc, into it, if they are sufficiently high level - or even without that requirement, but that wat it's slightly more likely to be implemented, I guess).

- If racials would be removed, making archeology easier for everyone (like it's currently for dwarves with their racial).

- While at archeology, if a new type gets introduced (like with Pandaren, Mogu, and Mantid in MoP), make it possible to but older types of fragments for their completed "gray" artifacts (like you can with crated Pandaria artifacts now).
    Last edited by Demoneq; 2013-10-10 at 11:47 AM.

1. New Class (Demon Hunter / Tinker as an example)
    2. New specs - 4th specs (unlikely tho but a wish is a wish)
    3. New races - Ogres, Arrakoa, Ethereal, Jinyu
    4. Updated Models with more cosmetic options
    5. Color changes in old armor sets - or a mechanism to acquire recolors of older tier/pvp sets
    6. More interesting stats - for example, split mastery into one flat modifier stat and one dynamic / proc chance effect
    7. Scalable versions of older 5 man dungeons into flex mode raids (if not lfr/normal/heroic) - gives an opportunity for xmog loot in different colors
    8. Different models of weapons in 10 / 25 man (with same stats) as an incentive to run that particular raid size.
    9. More talent choices (across levels and tiers)
    10. normalization of racials for faction balance
    11. More bgs
    12. New and beautiful pets for hunters etc
    13. Improved pet mechanics
    14. More glyphs and glyph slots
    15. More race class combos
    16. A new personal progress system like pet battles (like some genetic lab for breeding)
    17. Random flex/Normal event fight of the week: Just a single one room encounter for that particular week with all the original mechanics intact for an organized group - provides a variety of content for everyone including those who missed stuff when it was current - eg. say , 1st week we had Leotheras the blind only (tuned and tweeked for max level); then next week we have Spine of Deathwing only (previous week's content is not available but can have a chance to be repeated for queue next week)
    Last edited by ttak82; 2013-10-10 at 12:05 PM. Reason: corrected numbering. Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    17. Random flex/Normal event fight of the week: Just a single one room encounter for that particular week with all the original mechanics intact for an organized group - provides a variety of content for everyone including those who missed stuff when it was current - eg. say , 1st week we had Leotheras the blind only (tuned and tweeked for max level); then next week we have Spine of Deathwing only (previous week's content is not available but can have a chance to be repeated for queue next week)
    This actually sounds like a really really cool idea nice one

Official on 3rd party website yea sure
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    1. New Class (Demon Hunter / Tinker as an example)
    2. New specs - 4th specs (unlikely tho but a wish is a wish)
    3. New races - Ogres, Arrakoa, Ethereal, Jinyu
    4. Updated Models with more cosmetic options
    5. Color changes in old armor sets - or a mechanism to acquire recolors of older tier/pvp sets
    6. More interesting stats - for example, split mastery into one flat modifier stat and one dynamic / proc chance effect
    7. Scalable versions of older 5 man dungeons into flex mode raids (if not lfr/normal/heroic) - gives an opportunity for xmog loot in different colors
    8. Different models of weapons in 10 / 25 man (with same stats) as an incentive to run that particular raid size.
    9. More talent choices (across levels and tiers)
    10. normalization of racials for faction balance
    11. More bgs
    12. New and beautiful pets for hunters etc
    13. Improved pet mechanics
    14. More glyphs and glyph slots
    15. More race class combos
    16. A new personal progress system like pet battles (like some genetic lab for breeding)

Wow really nice idea. You should put it on blizz forum

Actually blizz already said they had the technology to scale up previous content to max lvl they just needed to figure out a nice reward for ppl that would use that system.

[QUOTE=Kuja;22799087]I would also like to see the return of Medivh. In the TCG he's alive and kicking, and wants to redeem himself for the things he has done. Maybe then we'd get to raid the unvisited part of Karazhan.

Burning Legion as the main enemy would be great too. Can't wait for Wrathion's visions to come true.[/

Saving the Mendivh tier for the day they make Kara crypts a raid, and remove the upside down sinners.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to see a class kinda like Timewalkers or something, maybe the last powers of the dragonflights.
    -uses mail
    -red flight tank
    -green flight healer (duh)
    -bronze flight ranged physical dps with heavy melee uses
    -if 4th spec blue caster dps.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to have the focus shifted away from the orc/human part of wow to include some of the other races.
    Perhaps do something with Gnomeregan. I remember after playing wow for the first time, i really wondered what they would do with gnomeregan, if we would ever see any progress, and perhaps even an awesome conclusion as to what happens with the gnomes. Glory to the High Tinker Mechawhatshisface!

And i really hope that blizzard stops killing its own content every big patch in an expansion.
    Every single new raid that comes now is the only raid everyone does, the new one makes all the old one obsolete. Back when you had to run MC to get into BWL, and you had to run BWL to gear ip for AQ40, you had 4 40-man raids of content, instead of deleting your old content every time you release new raid, just keep the last raid around.

Make gathering proffesions secondary, or in some other way make it so people can have all of them at once and yet keep their crafting professions. And i wouldnt mind there being more collectable resources around in the world. I don't think most people like gathering, but i really do at least

Deleted
    I just want a different setting, one more reckognisable rather than the panda stuff, it felt kinda weird. Going back to outlands would rock.

While I seriously dislike threads that start with "official" when in fact they are anything of the sort, I'll bite:

- more unforgiving LFR
    - instead of crossrealm LFR/LFD, make it so only the servers you will merge with can queue with you
    - add badass birds in trees and in the air to dismount people, so flying will no longer be 100% safe
    - add 2 large dungeons like BRD/Maraudon/Diremaul/UBRS to the game every year
    - add more 5 man dungeons more frequent
    - have prenerf Cata (heroic) dungeons
    - make it so you have to progress through the expansion if you start new. You should not be able to jump right into the fray. Yes this will mean more people quitting, I don't care. People quit just as easy as when there is nothing to do (when you do jump into the latest tier and complete it).
    - have tabards again to grind reputation, I don't care that it is an unrealistic way of gaining rep vs dailies = dailies would not be mandatory then

For PvP I'd love for them to fix the gearing issue, at the start of 5.4 it was a nightmare for fresh 90 to fight against tyranical geared people, now that grievous weapons are available it's even worse. You'll get killed in seconds and don't do ny noticable damage until you hit 30% PvP power (after tyr weapons obv). It's super easy to catch up with PvE gear, why make it such a pain for PvP. Don't even mention the reasonably expensive and heavily inferiour crafted set, you'll still need 7.2k HP this season before you can get weapons anyway.

Aside from that, more stuff being made account bound. As in more stuff tracks account wide, like 100 BG wins for example, or the reputations. Rerolling is less painful now then it was in cata for example, but if you want MC rep back for example that'll take months (literally) and some reps aren't even available anymore. Edit: Oh and AT mount being available cross faction would be cool too!

Solving bag space stuff aswell ofcourse but they already mentioned they were working on that.

Dye for gear

A new profession to make dyes.

I know making gear dyeable may not seem like much, but once you try it out (check out Lotro) it really makes a difference!
    Last edited by Penric; 2013-10-10 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    - have tabards again to grind reputation, I don't care that it is an unrealistic way of gaining rep vs dailies = dailies would not be mandatory then
    I'd prefer they keep dailies for rep, but only have cosmetic and fun items at the different rep levels. Or if there is gear, it would be at the lower level and specific dungeons give rep for specific factions.

I'd also completely scrap justice and valor gear from vendors and use only a drop/upgrade with JP/VP system

Deleted
    Fourth Specs, Revamp for Rogues, Proper Model for Gallywix and Green Dragon Mount. Also, increased xp gain for each subsequent character not max level (1st non 90 alt would get 50% increased xp gain, 2nd would get 100%, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I'd prefer they keep dailies for rep, but only have cosmetic and fun items at the different rep levels. Or if there is gear, it would be at the lower level and specific dungeons give rep for specific factions.

I'd also completely scrap justice and valor gear from vendors and use only a drop/upgrade with JP/VP system
    Hmmmm well yes that might be a good trade-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    While I seriously dislike threads that start with "official" when in fact they are anything of the sort, I'll bite:
    Seriously, do you think that Ghostcrawler or any Blizzard's Officials will post such kind of threads ? they don't do it even on Blizzard forums....

Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    Dye for gears

A new profession to make dyes.

I know making gear dyeable may not seem like much, but once you try it out (check out Lotro) it really makes a difference!
    Dye has been around since DAoC if not prior. I believe the devs complaint was that 'everyone would just make their armor black' a while ago when discussing it. Still, armor dye would be a great boost for scribes.

So for what I'd like to see:

- A 10 level expansion, with a very sizable chunk of said content. When an expansion lasts well over a year, leveling shouldn't take 2 days. Keep the story delivery mechanisms you used in MoP however.. they were quite effective.
    - Multiple starting zones, as well as multiple paths through the area (ie, far less questing on rails)
    - A return of a Wintergrasp - style zone / bg, implemented cross realm to address balance issues.
    - More emphasis on 5 man dungeons. Scenarios simply don't pass the muster, though they work very well for 1 time solo situations like the intro to IoT. Make some dungeons quick and easy, make 1 or 2 BRD-like, much longer encounters. Make normals = to what heroics are 'now', and make heroics actually challenging. Put in a gear restriction much like PG's have if you have to.
    - Another legendary that takes a good portion of the expansion. While I'd like to see the next round of legendaries be weapons, I think how it was acquired this time was actually effective.
    - A rethink of several specs that don't have a ton of uniqueness to them. Ex: MM spec hunters should be petless and play quite differently than they do now. Even arms / fury could benefit from a bit more individuality.
    - Give a few more specs the ability to tank. Locks and shaman are 2 obvious choices.
    - Perks given to long time subs (ex: 12 months of persistent subs gets you 1 free race change, 18 months gets you 2 free race changes + a faction or server move, etc)
    - More professions should have the ability to deconstruct items back down to mats, much the way enchanters can. LW'ers, BS'ers could find this beneficial
    - Make pve gear disallowed in any and all instanced pvp encounters (including the zone I mentioned above), no exceptions. This would go a long way towards making balancing more straightforward. A starter pvp gear kit could be as simple as a quest reward or purchasable with a minimal amount of gold.
    - Continue with systems like world bosses, TI, Dino Isle, and Brawlers guild (even though I've never set foot in it, it seems like an enjoyable experience). All good stuff that just needs a bit more flavor in spots.
    - Get rid of flex mode as a seperate entity, and use that tech for normal mode raiding. They're apparently pretty close in difficulty, and the flex tech would be appropriate for normals as well. Multiple difficulties are good, but I don't really see why we need 4.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2013-10-10 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    Only one thing:

Underwater Zones like Vash'jir
    Underground zones like Deepholm
    Sky zones like Vortex Pinnacle

Depending on xpac.

Do this, and I will be soooo happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    Fourth Specs, Revamp for Rogues, Proper Model for Gallywix and Green Dragon Mount. Also, increased xp gain for each subsequent character not max level (1st non 90 alt would get 50% increased xp gain, 2nd would get 100%, etc.).
    The last one would kill a mob and would be lvl 15-20 with BoA's, he'll be max lvl is an hour or 2...

new races
    cross realm hierlooms
    faster lvling
    new hero class

10+ Year Old Account
    more beard options!

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!