Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sky Golem Achievement?

Why isn't there a Sky Golem Achievement, there is one for the bike too? Was the bike achievement added later aswell or immediatly when it was available?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    There isn't one for the Sandstone Drake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjant View Post
    there is one, im sure, or mabye that is for another mount, but im sure there is a achivement for one of the drakes atleast.

tthe guy under me got it ty for that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjant View Post
    Yes there is.

Golem ain´t passanger mount, otherwise there would be one for jeweled epic kitten also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why aren't there achievements for other mounts that are more difficult to get ?, Blizzard answered this years ago.

Not every mount deserves an achievement, and some mounts will be so hard to get, whether it be by gold or performance, that they don't want to have an unobtained achievement appear in the tab and basically taunt people. Some mounts have a Feat of Strength due to being extremely unique, and that's the sole reason for it.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2013-10-10 at 03:12 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I think Alani's mount deserves an achievement. Grinding those skyshards ain't easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    because those force you to spend thousands of gold to be able to craft them, with the sky golem you don't have to spend one gold if you farm everything yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    I think Alani's mount deserves an achievement. Grinding those skyshards ain't easy.
    Just like TLPD and Aeonaxx deserves one

10+ Year Old Account
    Because there are enough already?

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Just like TLPD and Aeonaxx deserves one
    I agree to this completely
    Those were some rough rares to find

i how am starting to feel where the thread is going
    Last edited by Sanguinezor; 2013-10-11 at 02:20 PM.

TLPD, Aoenaxx, Alani, Onyxian Drake, Green Proto, Blue Proto, Warbringers Direhorn, Raven Lord, Lovebird, Vitreus Stonecore Drake

None of those mounts have achievements, but stupid shit mounts like Ice Mammoth has, and no one gives a single F about that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    like the crane above me said, there are waaaaayyy more important mounts that do not have an achievement than the Sky Golem.

While I agree there should be one, I understand how they dont want an achievement for every cool mount

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    TLPD, Aoenaxx, Alani, Onyxian Drake, Green Proto, Blue Proto, Warbringers Direhorn, Raven Lord, Lovebird, Vitreus Stonecore Drake

None of those mounts have achievements, but stupid shit mounts like Ice Mammoth has, and no one gives a single F about that one.
    Raven Lord has a FoS, but I get the idea.
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    if dat mech gives archi i want one for my Pennyroyal Leggings

Pretty sure after Blizzard released achievement for mechano-hog, they realized they made a mistake about doing achievements for purchasable mounts. Well xcept the double passenger mounts I guess since they are huge gold dumps. List of achievements for each individual mount will be endless if they had one, but there are certain mounts that probably deserve one due to their rarity or difficulty in obtaining but don't have one.

Honestly, I think they'll make an achievement if they can think of a funny name for it.

Everyone forgets that a few of these mounts like (Mammoth/Bike/Etc) became achievements in part to that they came out in WotLK and were unique in their design and concept (Passenger Mount/Repair Mounts), and where Achievements were first implemented. Having said that, I do agree some of these mounts deserve achieves or feats, such as the TLPD.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Actually it is the definition of easy, just very time consuming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krommm View Post
    Raven Lord has a FoS, but I get the idea.

My guess for this one is that you used to need a druid just to be able to have a shot at this. So, it was a little special.