15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    A lot of people will complain about it, as covered here with the special snowflake and all- but from Riot's perspective this is a huge win.

I don't own a single skin, never bought RP once even- but I am planning on getting home and dropping whatever cash is necessary to gift Lollipopy to every single one of my friends.
    You and Shamanic are evil...VERY EVIL. Also I agree even tho I personally am ok with it seeing as I have several limited edition skins and the fact they aren't just making them available willy-nilly is good. Silent Night Sona...all I care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    A lot of people will complain about it, as covered here with the special snowflake and all- but from Riot's perspective this is a huge win.

I don't own a single skin, never bought RP once even- but I am planning on getting home and dropping whatever cash is necessary to gift Lollipopy to every single one of my friends.
    From a business perspective it seems incredibly smart. Especially when looking at the 2009 and 2010 skins, maybe 10% of the player base was playing then (I think that's a high estimate) and of those 10% how many were actually on for the week they were offered and then actually bought them? They are definitely going to bring in lots of money and I think it's a smart decision.

It's also not like all of a sudden everyone will have them either, they'll be offered for a week on Christmas and Halloween and sometime during the world cup and the winter olympics. While the number of people owning them will probably multiply ten fold, it's still not like you can just go in the store and get them whenever, they're still going to be pretty rare.

Lastly, I'm so excited. The particles on the Nocturne skin are my favorite in the game and I can't wait. I will probably be splurging with RP and getting to be honest a whole hell of a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I don't like any of those skins =(
    I wish I could say the same. I love the Gragas effects, Nocturne is my favorite particle effects in the game, Sona and Kog'maw singing together is enough reason for me to get one of them to play with friends, and i love the cat forms on both of the Nidalee skins.

So many skins i want, mostly adc skins and some choice others.

Some one went and listed them all with rp and spalsh, lolking viewer and champ spotlight.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...k_compilation/

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Struggle in my first season in ranked, starting in bronze 2 and slowly making my way up to gold v. Now once i'm in gold, people almost never ban malphite and I'm winning about 80% of matches with him. Good times

10+ Year Old Account
    In other news, former TPA star LilBallz was caught ELO boosting, had his account suspended and is barred from all competitive play, and as a result has announced his retirement. His explanation is that he used a friend's account to play because queue times up in high ranks were too unbearable. Still, if he had read the ToS, or just realized with online games in general, account sharing is almost always a no-no.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    In other news, former TPA star LilBallz was caught ELO boosting, had his account suspended and is barred from all competitive play, and as a result has announced his retirement. His explanation is that he used a friend's account to play because queue times up in high ranks were too unbearable. Still, if he had read the ToS, or just realized with online games in general, account sharing is almost always a no-no.
    This is basicly the E-Sports equivelant of doping? Once you get caught, you try to give a believable explanation but usually end up retiring.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinussen View Post
    This is basicly the E-Sports equivelant of doping? Once you get caught, you try to give a believable explanation but usually end up retiring.
    It probably is. Until, of course, match fixing comes to the League of Legends scene like in Brood War.

It's also alarming that Lilballz's punishment was harsher than the punishments of people like Aphromoo and ROBERTxLEE received for ELO boosting. Aphro and ROBERT got away with slaps to the wrists in comparison. (removed all S2 rewards, but no ban from competitive play)
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-10-11 at 06:53 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It probably is. Until, of course, match fixing comes to the League of Legends scene like in Brood War.

It's also alarming that Lilballz's punishment was harsher than the punishments of people like Aphromoo and ROBERTxLEE received for ELO boosting. Aphro and ROBERT got away with slaps to the wrists in comparison. (removed all S2 rewards, but no ban from competitive play)
    I think it also has to do with how much league has grown and Riot making a serious push for E-sports and thus bringing down even more harsh punishment for this behavior. Idk maybe I am wrong about that but that's kind of what it seems to me.

Deleted
    they rly need to update fizz's tooltip on his trickster

"untargetable" my ass..

he becomes immune.. untargetable means he can't get tageted.. but then it shouldn't remove or cancel all other spells he had on him, that's just immunity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    they rly need to update fizz's tooltip on his trickster

"untargetable" my ass..

he becomes immune.. untargetable means he can't get tageted.. but then it shouldn't remove or cancel all other spells he had on him, that's just immunity
    You've been redirected multiple times in past, and I'm just getting tired of see all your posts here just being complaining with no sort of discussion to actually be had. Please use the rage thread for stuff like this.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...To-Vent-Thread!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    You've been redirected multiple times in past, and I'm just getting tired of see all your posts here just being complaining with no sort of discussion to actually be had. Please use the rage thread for stuff like this.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...To-Vent-Thread!
    Why should discussion of rewording tooltip be considered 'need to vent' material? Just because he said it in what appears as angry tone doesn't mean it's not valid general thread discussion material.

I also think some tooltips such as that one need an update, new fizz players won't realise it's potential untill they see it somewhere else. Untargetable for me would mean it could avoid karthus initial ulti but once you get debuff you should take damage.

Holy shit the Sivir update looks awesome! I'm very content with all of the changes they made to her. Hope I'll get to play her soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Holy shit the Sivir update looks awesome! I'm very content with all of the changes they made to her. Hope I'll get to play her soon.
    I like the VU but I do not like the new VO.

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Why should discussion of rewording tooltip be considered 'need to vent' material? Just because he said it in what appears as angry tone doesn't mean it's not valid general thread discussion material.

I also think some tooltips such as that one need an update, new fizz players won't realise it's potential untill they see it somewhere else. Untargetable for me would mean it could avoid karthus initial ulti but once you get debuff you should take damage.
    But the tooltip isn't wrong. Can he be targeted by targeted abilities, such as Taric's stun or Kayle's Q? No.. Seems pretty much like a textbook example of being untargetable, if you ask me.

The tooltip doesn't state that you can dodge abilities that are already fired, IIRC. That's the only thing I can think of, as a reason to update the tooltip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tooltip is spot on. E.g. you can not dodge the Swain dots once they are on you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Tooltip is spot on. E.g. you can not dodge the Swain dots once they are on you.
    He doesn't need to be targeted by any ability to take AoE damage from Anivia's ultimate. Shouldn't he take damage from it, even during e, then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I don't like any of those skins =(
    I don't really either. Only Bewitching and Candy Cane appeal to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. New stuff can not be applied. Anything that is in place when he hops on his stick stays.

Deleted
    if you taget fizz with a spell he should be able to get hit by it if he use trickster after, since he only becomes untargetable during his e, but it pretty much just makes him immune... (by this i mean firing off a target spell and he use trickster right before it hits him)

on another note, i'm having problems figuring out how veigars stun is supposed to work.. seen some champs just charge or jump out of it and just run away and seen some who could not, because they would just get stunned by it after the jump/charge, does it have something to do with some spells being "air" and some "ground" ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post

This was a bit on the lighter side, I agree, but it was an angry/annoyed tone and I'm just tired of seeing the complaining about games on this thread in general. There is already a thread for it, so direct it there.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    if you taget fizz with a spell he should be able to get hit by it if he use trickster after, since he only becomes untargetable during his e, but it pretty much just makes him immune... (by this i mean firing off a target spell and he use trickster right before it hits him)

on another note, i'm having problems figuring out how veigars stun is supposed to work.. seen some champs just charge or jump out of it and just run away and seen some who could not, because they would just get stunned by it after the jump/charge, does it have something to do with some spells being "air" and some "ground" ?
    If a spell has a cast or travel time, it's only fair that a good Fizz player could dodge it with E. Most targeted spells have a very fast or no travel time anyway, so if he dodges them he has to be pretty good.

And for Veigar, you have to literally go through the wall. Jumps that go over it will not get stunned, though if a spell goes through it (like Xin charge), they will get stunned. If they are not it's a bug and should be reported so it can be fixed.