Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Okay, we'll I'm at that point now I am pretty sure, and rocking a H-RoR. I'd link my armory but I left on my timeless isle teleport trinket instead of H-RSC.

I guess vial+ebon would be pretty decent? I know you've said that SoO really has garbage trinkets for us. Just trying to figure it out

I'm assuming you don't have a Bloodlust.

TEB is okay I guess. Renataki is better.

Isn't RSC effectively pushing me over the crit cap as well? Just not as much as RoR obviously. I feel like it's pretty nebulous what to go for right now, and maybe that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wojtek View Post
    Isn't RSC effectively pushing me over the crit cap as well? Just not as much as RoR obviously. I feel like it's pretty nebulous what to go for right now, and maybe that's a good thing.
    Yeah, but so will TEB. RSC doesn't come with Mastery though.

Oh duh, I don't know why I didn't realize that. And now it's abundantly clear to me why Bloodlust Talisman is so good. I'm an idiot

Deleted
    Going up against garrosh tonight and tomorow and I'll be tanking. Can anyone recommend I change anything from my armoury? I'm also stuck for choice between these three trinkets, ror(norm0.2), rut(flex0/2) and vial(norm2/2). When ror procs I go to 96% crit if thats any use

my armoury is ianwulf, twisting nether, eu (can't post yet)

Go with Vial and Rook's.

With that much Stamina you can probably get away with using the DPS cloak rather than the tank cloak. DPS cloak is pretty useful for adds.

Deleted
    Thanks very much
    Edit: got the kill
    Last edited by mmocb965d1ac79; 2013-10-06 at 09:15 PM.

Is it worth going for the exp hard cap? Right now I'm a tad over the soft cap.

My armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...othorny/simple

1) There is no such thing as a "softcap" for Expertise anymore.
    2) Why would you not always cap it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrayne of Lothar View Post
    Is it worth going for the exp hard cap? Right now I'm a tad over the soft cap.

My armory

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...othorny/simple
    always go for 15% expertise. it's amazing land all ur hits, and with like 79% crit now, most of ur hits will give u rage back.

I gotta say I love the new DoC on Garrosh 10. 1 million heal HTs on raid members during the swirls are really nice and during the dream phases it helps out the healers if some slacker has missed to get the buff. On 25-man I guess the heals are even bigger, but won't matter nearly as much.

Reposting here since it might concern bears:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10195210024
    Unleashed Anger on norushen still not always targeting the tank.

In short, check your Norushen logs, you might just be killing your raiders (or, in my case, getting a hunter pet smacked in the face over and over again ). And, @ari, I was using your 10/2 logs as that "other guild's logs" thing, so keep an eye out if you do Norushen this week.

Reported the Norushen thing.

Re: Berserk - Can't hotfix it. May make it into 5.4.1?

something that is confusing me, got my 4 set bonus yesterday and I was doing some weakaura tracking on it minutes ago, I noticed that any time I activate savage defense I get the healing buff, and I thought at first that I need to have Savage defense up then activate Frenzied regeneration for it to happen..

"Activating Frenzied Regeneration and Savage Defense will cause a heal over time on yourself based on 30% of your Attack Power over 8 sec."

From my background in programming, the AND suggests having both up for it to activate, but In reality anytime I active Frenzied Regeneration "OR" Savage Defense it's up. Is that the intended mechanic? Cz it would be amazing..!

Just poor wording -- it should state "or" not "and".

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    I have enough Timeless Coins for either the Niuzao or the Xuen trinket, which should I go for? I'm guessing Xuen, but I would rather check before I waste my coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasen Ibaraki View Post
    I have enough Timeless Coins for either the Niuzao or the Xuen trinket, which should I go for? I'm guessing Xuen, but I would rather check before I waste my coins.
    Ideally neither, but Xuen is the better of the two.

15+ Year Old Account
    probely a parsing error but iv just read:
    •Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration now lasts until cancelled, rather than for 6 sec.

is this true? as if it is i think i am going to use it
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Well, if the data-mined wording for the FR glyph is accurate for the next PTR patch... I'm not exactly sure what Blizz is envisioning. For those that haven't read it, it changes the wording for the +40% healing taken duration from "6 seconds" to "until canceled."

From an RPS-build perspective, the glyph would seem counter-intuitive, since we're already swimming in rage to the point where the only real rage dump is using FR (Maul helps, but it certainly isn't enough when SD is on cooldown). Maybe Blizz thinks it gives druid a gearing option, to stray away from RPS-oriented gearing... this way we can get the bare minimum to rage generation to keep SD up, while going for other stats (mastery/stam?). Regardless, I think Blizz would have to make the default FR much worse before we'd likely consider using the glyph even with the constantly increasing power it gains.

Having a fire-and-forget 40% passive healing bonus on ourselves isn't bad to say the least, but being able to boom-heal ourselves after a huge hit is just too priceless. If there's no burst damage or potential for burst damage (aka, fights where FR is rarely or never used for survival), I suppose the glyph would be fine... but a fight like that is probably farm content.

Ah well, this is all purely speculation until Blizz officially announces the PTR build notes, and even then there's no guarantee of making it to live. I'm just interested in the iteration of the Glyph of FR as Blizz constantly tries to make it something viable for Guardians. I honestly think Guardians would need an overhaul in terms of how we mitigate damage and respond to it (*cough* 6.0 *cough*) before we see some actual choice.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville