I quit 2 years ago There are times that I will smoke a cigarette though, like if someone offers me one or sometimes when I go out. Haven't had that happen in a year though. Won't go back to fulltime smoking though I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to reinstall my laptop with W8.1.

- - - Updated - - -

Anak, you can do better than that!

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks, Ana :/ If you ever decide to try and quit again, you can post about it here. Then you might feel pressured into actually quitting since you don't want to "disappoint" us. Sounds weird but I read about it somewhere, like if you want to go gym you should post about it on social media, so that you'll go gym just in case people start asking about how it goes ^^

Damn, 2 years? I thought you were the the same age as me Asme, which would make you legal age for smoking when you quit

Let me know what you think about it! I can get w8 or w8.1 for free from uni, but I don't know if I want to. I've only tried w8 for like half an hour on another laptop, and back then I really didn't like the interface.

- - - Updated - - -

Yaaayy, live stuff! And I hope EXO gets some awards, they're still really new but with XOXO they really deserve to win something.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Legal age is 16 here. 18 next year.
    I like 8, especially with Start8. Have tried the beta of 8.1 and liked it even without Start8. Sure, that ModernUI takes some getting used to. But in 8.1 the start menu is almost like in 7, but then full screen. Unlike in 8, where you just saw a bunch of icons, in 8.1 you actually see the items you would normally see in 7's start menu but just fullscreen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I has no will power!

Slow down there cowbow BHD! I still havn't watched Yuris xD

But if you want another episode to watch here are the ones currently on my to watch soon list (my overall to watch list is longer but these are the ones I want to watch first xD). (as much for my benefit as yours so I actually have them written down somewhere xD)

35/36(probably last one the list) - Daesung, Yonghwa
    55 -Jiyeon, Luna, Sulli, Suzy
    104(this will prob be my next one Eun-hyuk (Super Junior) - Eunjeong, Yonghwa, Joon, Nickhun, Siwon, Doojoon
    141 - For Jessica. iirc this is the one I saw a 15min cut of but not the entire episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Legal age is 16 here. 18 next year.
    I like 8, especially with Start8. Have tried the beta of 8.1 and liked it even without Start8. Sure, that ModernUI takes some getting used to. But in 8.1 the start menu is almost like in 7, but then full screen. Unlike in 8, where you just saw a bunch of icons, in 8.1 you actually see the items you would normally see in 7's start menu but just fullscreen.

Sounds interesting. I'll have to look it up some more before I decide if I want to change or not. Being lazy is also a factor, might go all cba on getting a new OS and reinstalling lots of stuff when I reinstalled w7 just a few months ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I has no will power!

Slow down there cowbow BHD! I still havn't watched Yuris xD

But if you want another episode to watch here are the ones currently on my to watch soon list (my overall to watch list is longer but these are the ones I want to watch first xD). (as much for my benefit as yours so I actually have them written down somewhere xD)

35/36(probably last one the list) - Daesung, Yonghwa
    55 -Jiyeon, Luna, Sulli, Suzy
    104(this will prob be my next one Eun-hyuk (Super Junior) - Eunjeong, Yonghwa, Joon, Nickhun, Siwon, Doojoon
    141 - For Jessica. iirc this is the one I saw a 15min cut of but not the entire episode.
    Ooh I've seen ep 16 for Yuri as you know, but now I've also seen 4-5 and 141 with Jessica! I was planning on going chronologically through the episodes I wanted to see, but I just went for all sica's episodes instead. She had a few moments but overall she's really just a ghost on Running Man. Really disappointing. I've seen her on some episode of Strong Heart I think, or if it's Golden Bell or whatever (I always mix all variety up) as well as an ep of Taxi where she was really fun. But in Running Man she has extremely little airtime, and sadly I don't think it's the editors fault. The episodes themselves are really fun, and especially episode 5 and 141, but that is because of the Running Man crew :/

Also, 141 is an awesome Kwangsoo episode!

- - - Updated - - -

Think I'll go for 104 now, and maybe 55 afterwards if nothing else comes up.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch 63 and 64! She's actually in those quite a bit, I think she has some of the funniest scenes in those episodes xD
    Plus Yoona

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Sounds interesting. I'll have to look it up some more before I decide if I want to change or not. Being lazy is also a factor, might go all cba on getting a new OS and reinstalling lots of stuff when I reinstalled w7 just a few months ago.
    I put a SSD in my laptop last year and got W8 for free from school. So decided to just install it and see what all the fuss was about. Not going to reinstall my PC though, will wait with that until I get a new CPU or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I should post this http://imgur.com/gallery/mTUx6

10+ Year Old Account
    A small snippet of the episodes to get you interested BHD xD
    Not all of it is from those episodes as you'll be able to tell but still

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch 63 and 64! She's actually in those quite a bit, I think she has some of the funniest scenes in those episodes xD
    Plus Yoona
    Already watching 104, even though I know how it will end! ^^ I'll bring up 63-64 on my priority list.

I put a SSD in my laptop last year and got W8 for free from school. So decided to just install it and see what all the fuss was about. Not going to reinstall my PC though, will wait with that until I get a new CPU or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I should post this http://imgur.com/gallery/mTUx6
    Mhm, I'm actually thinking about getting a totally new PC and this time building it myself. My current PC runs pretty much all games, but BF4 is too demanding. Been playing with around 30 fps on low settings, and it drops even further when I encounter people. Needless to say my K/D is quite shit ;_;

Those are some pretty negative comments on the Hyoyeon album :/ Don't know what's up with the person claiming she's trying to look western, as if pretty much ALL other idols aren't when they get to choose their own outfit.

- - - Updated - - -

A small snippet of the episodes to get you interested BHD xD
    Not all of it is from those episodes as you'll be able to tell but still
    [video=youtube;7IQ2qOHwSHU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IQ2qOHwSHU[video]
    OH. I've seen the singing part of this, I never realized it was from Running Man. This I must see :O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

What specs do you have now?

I don't care about comments unless it's funny. The pictures are nice, that's all that matters. Hyoyeon is prettier than she was 5 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not that great with hardware (whenever I've bought an upgrade, it's because a friend told me what was better), but here's a list of what I know, some details prolly missing:

Intel core i5 CPU 3.47 GHz (dual core, not quad :/)
    8gb RAM (no idea more than that)
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 560
    ASUS P7H55
    As for my power supply I only know that it's 500W.

aaand that's all I know D: SSD&HDD memory is probably not very relevant

True, she is. Just don't understand the negativity in those comments :s No one complains about the # of photos from one session if it's any other SNSD members afaik
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want comp advice BHD I can send nwn here! xD
    He can look at your current specs you just posted and tell you if they/any need replaced. It might just be one thing like the GPU that needs replaced to play BF4 better. I've no idea though, I built my PC but did lots of research to do it, don't actually know much about computer parts.

Also how do you know the end of 104 (without giving me spoilers?) xD

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want comp advice BHD I can send nwn here! xD
    He can look at your current specs you just posted and tell you if they/any need replaced. It might just be one thing like the GPU that needs replaced to play BF4 better. I've no idea though, I built my PC but did lots of research to do it, don't actually know much about computer parts.

Also how do you know the end of 104 (without giving me spoilers?) xD
    Hehe, thanks, but I've got two friends who are really dedicated to their PC hardware knowledge and they've been nice enough to tell me how shit my PC really is compared to what I'll need to run BF4 on at least medium with decent FPS ^^ So I have some understanding of what I'll need to replace and with what, although I don't personally know why X is better than Y

In the Running Man olympics we saw with Kwanghee/Sulli/Minho etc etc they talk about the results of the previous Running Man olympics, which is ep 104! Unless I'm mixing up the timeline here and that episode is before this one and they've done multiple olympics.. but nah I think they meant this!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh I'm glad I don't remember what they said now, I remember them mentioning it but because I didn't know the episode it went in one ear and out the other xD

- - - Updated - - -

And damn I just remembered what they said about it :<
    Oh well, with the people in it I'm sure it's still good.

He needs a new CPU and GPU.
    And now some Ceng Yan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watching it now, straight away had my laughing when they made Kwangsoo re-enter and the guy on piano started playing a sad song xD

- - - Updated - - -

Haha as Yonghwa came after Nickhyun and Eunhyuk .
    kwangsoo: "we already lost"

but poor Yonghwa, "has appeared on running man more than anyone else but has yet to win a match" xD

10+ Year Old Account
    He needs a new CPU and GPU.
    And now some Ceng Yan.
    Aye, depending on the GPU I might need a new power supply as well. But since I bought the PC already built together they might've made it so I can't change all parts (so I go back to the company to buy stuff). Might as well get a new comp altogether :/ Looking at my CPU usage while BF4 is running and it's minimum is at 80%, while it has gone up to a 100% for a few seconds a couple of times.

At least I have 4TB on my HDDs, so I stock up high end games I can't run that well!

Haha yea, poor Yongwha! Going on the show so many times and always losing I'm at the last part of the episode now, pretty much every challenge in this episode is really fun to watch ^^ The first one is a bit meh I guess, since they're just (spoiler alert!1) running. But it's how they act after the running that is fun x)
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Eunjeong is also the opposite to how I thought she'd be. I thought Eunjeong would be like how Suzy really is and thought Suzy would be more like how Eunjeong really is xD

- - - Updated - - -

Joon and Yonghwa seem close which makes sense since they seem to be on running man together a bit.
    Must resist urge to ship it.
    I wonder if a ship for them exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two male idols with even a split second of a "we're quite close"-moment will have been shipped, and there must be fanfic for it! It's like the girl version of rule 34!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking up to see if it exists first fanfiction I find...
    title "lucky charm"
    tags: qri, tiffany, Yonghwa

Description: An ex boyfriend, a pair of binoculars, a good luck charm.

What's going on here!

bahahaha I found one with Yonghwa, lee Joon, Seohyun and Yoona. Bassically Yonghwa is fooling around with Seohyun and then they head to the bedroom when they hear moans and Yonghwa knocks on Yoonas door to be like hey whats going on and Lee Joons voice shouts "shut up yonghwa" xD