Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

World first 60 paladin Solo Ragnaros in Molten Core.

Just wanted to share

youtube.com/watch?v=b9EafGbja8Q

Thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    More than likely not world first.

I dont think this is a world first for a level 60 twink.

World first picking my nose while having my left hand on my right buttock.

Wait, this isn't a thread about utterly irrelevant achievements?

Care to show where any other 60's have done it? It's never been talked about on the US or EU 60 threads. Nor is there a video anywhere on the web.

just because there is no video or no one said about it does not mean someon else has not done it first

Fellow 60 paladin that solo's MC here, Clugor, I've seen a few of your vids before - did you manage to kill Geddon yet? If not I got a strat that you can use. I'm working on Garr right now myself... trying to do the first 8 before I take on Rag, anyways, gratz on ur kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    you were not the first, not even close to being first
    there are plenty of videos out there, you just need to look

Deleted
    Pretty sure I won't find a video on youtube about a lvl 67 killing a scorpion in durotar. Nor any thread about it.
    The fact is people do this stuff without caring enough to make a video / thread.

Maybe if the thread went something like "Yeah !! I just finally managed to kill rag solo on my pal lvl 60 ! Here's the vid, hope you enjoy." you wouldn't get such negative feedback.
    Also you know, lvl 60 was like what?...a decade ago ? would be really astonishing if NO ONE ever did this until now. So yeah...i'm also very sceptical.

<snip> my bad, i was wrong
    Last edited by CheeseSandwich; 2013-10-13 at 04:26 AM.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to solo him weekly on my 60 twink pally, pre-5.4 nerf. Definitely a challenge, but you are kind of arrogant to think that, this far into the game, you're the first one to do it.

I figured hey, if I can do this, it's all been done before, because I'm actually pretty terrible at challenging things like this. Felt no need to make videos about it. I still to this day do not have my eye -_- Rag just doesn't want to drop it. And with the nerf to gems, I decided to level my twink pally with a friend who had just hit 60. My ex-twink is now 67, and I really hate to see him level, as I had a blast on him at 60. Thanks Blizzard for ruining my fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    google
    You didn't watch that video did you? It's a level 85 killing it for the 60 from the 60s pov. The level 60 has like 2 pieces of gear that aren't completely shattered and is basically naked because of it.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clugor View Post
    Care to show where any other 60's have done it? It's never been talked about on the US or EU 60 threads. Nor is there a video anywhere on the web.
    The others probably realized it was no real accomplishment and didn't bother posting any video...

Quite the backfire here.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Fellow 60 paladin that solo's MC here, Clugor, I've seen a few of your vids before - did you manage to kill Geddon yet? If not I got a strat that you can use. I'm working on Garr right now myself... trying to do the first 8 before I take on Rag, anyways, gratz on ur kill.
    I tried Geddon months ago before Holy Flame was where it's at now, I can see him as being killable. Best of luck on Garr, dunno how you'll pull that off.

As for the rest of you haters, why would nobody ever decide to post a video of slaying a very hard final boss of a raid? It's an accomplishment, if it were done before someone would have posted it or atleast claimed to have done it with a screenshot as minimal proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimeir View Post
    You didn't watch that video did you? It's a level 85 killing it for the 60 from the 60s pov. The level 60 has like 2 pieces of gear that aren't completely shattered and is basically naked because of it.
    yeah i know, my bad. i am derp.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

9k health using a redesigned talent system on a blood elf paladin with a lot of gear from BC expansion. Is it world first if I am the first Panda level 90 with no armour and only 2 trinkets killing hogger?

Quote Originally Posted by Clugor View Post
    I tried Geddon months ago before Holy Flame was where it's at now, I can see him as being killable. Best of luck on Garr, dunno how you'll pull that off.

As for the rest of you haters, why would nobody ever decide to post a video of slaying a very hard final boss of a raid? It's an accomplishment, if it were done before someone would have posted it or atleast claimed to have done it with a screenshot as minimal proof.

Yah, there's going to be a lot of people that think "man I could do that" or blah blah blah, it's MUCH more difficult than you realize though, some of the bosses in MC are damn near impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by testsubjectzz View Post
    9k health using a redesigned talent system on a blood elf paladin with a lot of gear from BC expansion. Is it world first if I am the first Panda level 90 with no armour and only 2 trinkets killing hogger?
    This pretty much. Like, congrats on your kill, but it's a little pretentious to make it seem like a big deal by labeling it as a world first and creating your own thread about it.

Of course, that's only my opinion, and I'm just a random Internet person, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Two things wrong with this thread.
    1) promoting his own youtube channel by posting a link instead of the video.
    2) making foolish world first threads.