Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    *soothes*

It is being donated to make a wig for a child with cancer, at least I can grow mine again. So it is for a good cause
    Ah k, yeah thats a pretty good cause! I think you are about to make a child very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    The fact that you aren't in the picture doing something funny is disappointing. :P

Sorry! I had a horrendous nights sleep because I wasn't used to sleeping on a futon

*soothes*

It is being donated to make a wig for a child with cancer, at least I can grow mine again. So it is for a good cause
    Couldn't you just like... give them half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Couldn't you just like... give them half.
    Haha, the length is needed, and so is the mass, so either way couldn't really half it ^^

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

*soothes*

If they're lucky so can they - y'know when they survive their fight with cancer! Well played though!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    nice cause ammeg !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    If they're lucky so can they - y'know when they survive their fight with cancer! Well played though!
    I do hope so, but as a child hair can be so much more important than as an adult, so helping them feel more confident whilst they kick cancer's butt makes me feel happier. So I am happy to donate my hair to make wigs ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkiey View Post
    nice cause ammeg !
    Thank you muchly Kinkiey ^^

Just got done with a photo shoot for a recital I was performing...and holy fuck was it cold! And also really bright, hence the squinty-angry face.
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

Deleted
    Going to miss my hair, getting the lot shaved off and donated to charity on the 23rd!
    Oh cmon... that's so wrong thing to do really... I don't know you but I can't imagine you not missing your hair. You're even wearing a pentagram, aren't you wicca or something? For all the.. whatever you call them, like wiccas, pagans, indians... the nature loving spiritual people, their hair is always very important, they believe there's some kind of power in long hair. If you really want to go bald for personal reasons I guess it's okay, but doing it because someone else did or because the kids want it... You really shouldn't.

After selling it all day, I finally got to take it home!!!! Yeaaaaa buddy

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    he is simply really really good at cosplay. he's pretending to be a flat screen tv that isnt on
    I wouldn't be all that surprised.

*soothes*

A good cause indeed, cheers to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    After selling it all day, I finally got to take it home!!!! Yeaaaaa buddy
    Woot! Pokemon Y master race, you should pm me your friend code. (that goes for anyone else who sees this, lol)

Sent! I have tomorrow off so it's going to be a lot of Pokemon being played.

Jim? Is that you?
    HAHAHA ..close but not quite :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh so yeah... xD

This thread has only reaffirmed my hypothesis that some people are naturally photogenic. And it angers me.

Since I'm Sober Bro tonight for my fraternity I figure I might as well join in on the fun.

Can you tell how painful taking photos is for me?

Last edited by Redlokyldoreifanggore; 2013-10-13 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Mod edit: Massive pictures are massive (author edit: fixed image sizes)
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    Can you tell how painful taking photos is for me?
    It always is to take photos of yourself. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Oh cmon... that's so wrong thing to do really... I don't know you but I can't imagine you not missing your hair. You're even wearing a pentagram, aren't you wicca or something? For all the.. whatever you call them, like wiccas, pagans, indians... the nature loving spiritual people, their hair is always very important, they believe there's some kind of power in long hair. If you really want to go bald for personal reasons I guess it's okay, but doing it because someone else did or because the kids want it... You really shouldn't.
    It isn't for personal reasons, the reason is simply I wish to help others, which is something pagans do. Yes I will miss my hair, yes I am wearing a pentagram, I am pagan, and yes my hair is important to me, but it will be more important to a child who has none. So that is why I am doing it.
    Hope that doesn't sound rude as that isn't my intention

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    A good cause indeed, cheers to you.
    Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    So shaving hair to throw it in the trash is ok but it isn't ok to help others with it? Thats rather silly.
    She's doing a lovely thing and her hair looks amazing! but she can grow it back! It's not like she's amputating a leg or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    What if she gets cancer the second she shaves it off and now need someone else's hair for a wig?! THE RISK

Really though, beautiful hair. I had no idea you could donate dyed hair though.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    So shaving hair to throw it in the trash is ok but it isn't ok to help others with it? Thats rather silly.
    She's doing a lovely thing and her hair looks amazing! but she can grow it back! It's not like she's amputating a leg or something.
    You missed the part where I said "If you really want to go bald for personal reasons I guess it's okay". Never suggested her to throw it away.
    I'm just the kind of person who would help others only when it's about something I have extra, not about something that is very dear to myself.

Anyway, good luck Gemma and I hope you wont miss it too much then.