Quote Originally Posted by Tearor View Post
    1) a macro can't check for buffs/debuffs, so no way to do this
    2) even without this functionality, the macro wouldn't be very useful, as you definitely would have to press it twice (a macro can't execute two spells that both trigger the GCD)
    Well, crap. Thanks anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Well, crap. Thanks anyway.
    No problem.
    It's necessary that macros can't do this, because if they could, you could macro your whole dps routine to one button and the macro would make decisions for you. That wouldn't be fun...

Deleted
    Im lazy really, so i'm not gonna look through the hundreds of pages in this thread.
    All I need, is a mouseover macro, but if no need cast on self ..

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover] Expel Harm

^^ that macro, with the "If no target cast on self" ..

Thanks in advance

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Code:
    /cast [exists, @mouseover, help][@player] Expel Harm

[help] already implies [exists], and it can be useful with a [nodead] mod in case you'd mouseover a dead player on the raid frames.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Expel Harm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Code:
    /cast [exists, @mouseover, help][@player] Expel Harm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    [help] already implies [exists], and it can be useful with a [nodead] mod in case you'd mouseover a dead player on the raid frames.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player] Expel Harm

Thanks for the quick reply

I'm trying to create a macro for my balance druid spec where it basically triggers Celestial Alignment, Incarnation, and Mirror image (from symbiosis) at the same time. All 3 min cd's so they should line up perfectly.

/cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
    /cast Celestial Alignment
    /cast Mirror Image
    Is what I'm using currently, I tried

/cast Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
    /cast Celestial Alignment
    /cast Symbiosis
    The problem is that the mirror image isn't triggering, I'm not sure how to get it to trigger. It was still on cd both times I tried, & tried using the macro multiple times after incarnation/celestial alignment triggered at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I'm trying to create a macro for my balance druid spec where it basically triggers Celestial Alignment, Incarnation, and Mirror image (from symbiosis) at the same time. All 3 min cd's so they should line up perfectly.

Is what I'm using currently, I tried

The problem is that the mirror image isn't triggering, I'm not sure how to get it to trigger. It was still on cd both times I tried, & tried using the macro multiple times after incarnation/celestial alignment triggered at the same time.
    The problem is that Incarnation triggers the global cooldown, as well as the Symbiosis spell (I guess) does.
    A macro can't cast two spells that trigger the gcd with just one click, you'd need a /castsequence for that and hit it twice.

I just tested this & incarnation didn't trigger a GCD with symbiosis or celestial alignment but just about every other spell it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I just tested this & incarnation didn't trigger a GCD with symbiosis or celestial alignment but just about every other spell it did.
    Hmm? I think you misunderstand how a GCD works... either a spell triggers it or it doesn't, there's no "sometimes". The behavior you explained was exactly what would happen when both Incarnation and Mirror Images are on the GCD.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Im looking for a one button rotation macro for the brawlers guild boss hexos for beast master or marksmen spec

Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Hey, I ain't played in quite a while and i'm finding it hard to heal with this/these healing macros i had.

simply put, heal when mouseover a person, otherwise cast at current target. I can't for the life of me remember how this macro looked, its been too long

edit: found it,

#showtooltip
    /use [target=mouseover,help]Penance;[help]Penance;Penance

this one also, gives DR for cheap shot incase anyone wanted to play without addons. can't remember how it works though.

/run f=CreateFrame("Frame") f:RegisterEvent("UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED") f:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self,event,...) if UnitName(select(1,...))==UnitName("player") and select(5,...)==119381 then Stopwatch_StartCountdown(0,0,22) Stopwatch_Play() end end
    Last edited by mmoc608cbe8d0e; 2013-10-20 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    #showtooltip
    /use [target=mouseover,help]Penance;[help]Penance;Penance
    A cleaner version of that would be:

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help][] Penance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozired View Post
    A cleaner version of that would be:

#showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,help][] Penance
    thanks bro!

Wondering if you can make a macro for all Noodle-food versions (or/and other different food-versions of course), instead of clicking them one by one in the inventory or on the actionbar. So if I have few of Deluxe Noodle Soup and Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup, I would like to use a macro to prio the use of one of them if they exist in my inventory.

Is this possible?

Edit: Forgot to mention that this should be without modifiers.
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2013-10-22 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Wondering if you can make a macro for all Noodle-food versions (or/and other different food-versions of course), instead of clicking them one by one in the inventory or on the actionbar. So if I have few of Deluxe Noodle Soup and Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup, I would like to use a macro to prio the use of one of them if they exist in my inventory.

Is this possible?

Edit: Forgot to mention that this should be without modifiers.

Not at home to test but I THINK this would work. It would stop on the first one you have:

Code:
    /use Deluxe Noodle Soup
    /use Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup

If you have a Deluxe, the macro should stop there, if you do not then it should move on to the 2nd line.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeConqueror View Post
    Not at home to test but I THINK this would work. It would stop on the first one you have:

Code:
    /use Deluxe Noodle Soup
    /use Pandaren Treasure Noodle Soup

If you have a Deluxe, the macro should stop there, if you do not then it should move on to the 2nd line.
    Interesting. I thought it would consume both of them if you have them. Gonna test it. Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    Interesting. I thought it would consume both of them if you have them. Gonna test it. Thanks!
    It won't do that because it triggers a global cooldown when you use something, and a macro cannot execute two gcds with one hit.

How does one make an all in one macro for talents in the same line? For example, Force of Nature and Incarnation are both level 60 talents that I switch between, is there a way to make one macro button so I don't have to keep dragging the talent I switched to to my bars?

nvm: read farther in the thread and found the addon.
    Last edited by Jordaen; 2013-10-26 at 07:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

There's been a few discussions on this subject in this thread. If you go back 10 pages or so, I'm sure you can find it. However, the long and short of it is there is a macro that will mostly work, but there's no way to make it work completely seamlessly with a macro. Meaning, there will always be some minor issues with icons and tool tips, etc.

There's a really basic add-on for it that works perfectly, though, here: infMopTalentMacros