10+ Year Old Account
    You don't drop one box. You drop 3. They will pretty much clear the entire buff by themselves. You do need to clear the minions, as the JitB won't do that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    You don't drop one box. You drop 3. They will pretty much clear the entire buff by themselves. You do need to clear the minions, as the JitB won't do that.
    I'm talking second buff. And I drop 4.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    Also if you have the RP guys and you want to play Shaco at a higher level, get the damn Masked Shaco skin, it's much harder for the enemy to notice his poofs in the fog of war.
    Wait, really?

If I were to play 12+ hours per day would it be possible to get gold rank before S3 ends being in silver 5? Playing as support and playing on a gold level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    If I were to play 12+ hours per day would it be possible to get gold rank before S3 ends being in silver 5? Playing as support and playing on a gold level?
    It's totally possible, though much harder playing in the support role because it relies on you getting some one fed and then controlling team fights. It would be much easier from a carry position, and probably take less time as well.

Fastest would be duo queue since you can support your duo, who you should know you can rely on to carry, and win more games that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Wait, really?
    Yeah, you never realized that did you, I can usually get away with more shit on ganks than normal with that skin. Even youngMINI's Shaco guide mentions it, I noticed it before I even read his guide. It's because the poof is darker and much harder to notice.

Basically it's the buffed version of Shaco in a weird way... I don't really feel guilty about it either because RIOT FUCKING NERFED HIS DECEIVE RANGE!!! RAGE!!!
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    It's totally possible, though much harder playing in the support role because it relies on you getting some one fed and then controlling team fights. It would be much easier from a carry position, and probably take less time as well.

Fastest would be duo queue since you can support your duo, who you should know you can rely on to carry, and win more games that way.
    yeah, I'm sure I could get it a lot faster as adc or something but support is my strongest. When I play as adc I usually do amazing CSing but I lack in team fights I just wanna get gold before the season ends to get the skin, I wish I wouldn't of taken like a 5 month break lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've also started Doran's Blade with Shen jungle, it works but some of you guys may want to start Machete if you are afraid of certain junglers counter jungling.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    I went from last week b2 to s2 this week. I only play like 3 hours a day and I get 25 + points a game still. gold 5 this week easily. I main sejuani and sona in solo qeue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gildra View Post
    I went from last week b2 to s2 this week. I only play like 3 hours a day and I get 25 + points a game still. gold 5 this week easily. I main sejuani and sona in solo qeue.
    Until you reach Silver 1 and the system decides to give you 4 points a game for wins. I was getting 15-25 points a game in Silver 2. Soon as I hit Silver 1, LP gains tanked super hard. The most I've gotten was in my game last night, 17 LP. That was after a 3 game losing streak and it only brought me back to where I was before the losses (they were 4, 5, and 8 lp lost IIRC)

Deleted
    Yea the LP gain system is a bit weird..

was gold 3 and got about 22-27 LP pr win, lost 6 promotions in a row and it took me down to 13-16 lp gains a win

then i won my promotion and as soon i got into gold 2 it took me back up on 22-27 ea win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Until you reach Silver 1 and the system decides to give you 4 points a game for wins. I was getting 15-25 points a game in Silver 2. Soon as I hit Silver 1, LP gains tanked super hard. The most I've gotten was in my game last night, 17 LP. That was after a 3 game losing streak and it only brought me back to where I was before the losses (they were 4, 5, and 8 lp lost IIRC)
    i recently reached silver one and this has not been a problem for me actually, the first few games i got 10-15 lp per win and lost 5-10 per loss, after a minor loss streak i astarted getting 20+ again like ive been getting the whole way from mid bronze

Was laughing my ass off in a ranked game just minutes ago. Enemy team picks Nasus top, i decide to go Teemo just for the lols (never played teemo before). Think i had some weird ass half ad/half ap page with armor pen, but god damn is teemo good against nasus. He couldnt do anything against me, since i could just blind him every time he tried to resist my poke/zoning. Think he used his ult like 3-4 times in the laning phase, just to survive my poison ticks after trying to go for a last hit.

Think i just found my new favourite champion against Nasus.

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    i recently reached silver one and this has not been a problem for me actually, the first few games i got 10-15 lp per win and lost 5-10 per loss, after a minor loss streak i astarted getting 20+ again like ive been getting the whole way from mid bronze
    if your mmr is high enough it shouldn;t be too much of an issue normally. im near silver 1 promo now, and I'm playing vs people in gold. I doubt the system will clamp me.

Deleted
    Krepo, Snoopeh, Wickd and Yellowpete dont have EG in their Twitter handles anymore.

Does this mean the team of JWaow, Froggen, Shook, Freeze and Edward are going to be EG?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno. Alex Ich still has them listed as EG at least.

Snoopeh's page also still makes mention of EG: Professional Gamer from League of Legends on Team Evil Geniuses

//edit: Same for Krepo.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2013-10-15 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    That´s actually brilliant! I hate when I want to play top and end up with some asshole that says "TOP OR FEED!!!" and I end up playing a role I never really wanted to play when I queued up.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    I find it meh to be honest, since I'm of the firm belief you should be able to play all roles at least decently.

Deleted
    New Vi skin is exactly like an old fanart of her.

What's the chance Riot gives that artist credit for it?