Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Its fine to discuss the topic.. But you are NOT allowed to discuss how to use this exploit.
    Moin moin,

Yeah i know but i only explaint how it work in the past i don't was telling how they do it now..

your,
    Holy

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    seems the dupers have found a way to duplicate pets now, and mass ethereal soul-traders, spectral tiger cubs and dragon kites are being produced so if you want one now is the time to get them because it's not hard to find a level 1 in trade selling many of them, but beware if this keeps up the value of them will crash like the crimson deathcharger.
    honestly I think this thread should be infracted and closed. supporting the purchase of duplicated in game items is a ban-able offense. cleverly, or not so much, worded to say buy them up now for resale before the value plumets.
    Last edited by judgementofantonidas; 2013-10-15 at 01:20 PM.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    honestly I think this thread should be infracted and closed. supporting the purchase of duplicated in game items is a ban-able offense. cleverly, or not so much, worded to say buy them up now for resale before the value plumets.
    As I see it this thread is not about supporting the duping. It is about discussing the duping going on now. If I see a post that I feel does not belong I will remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    That's the thing though, how can a buyer know that the item is duped? Just because an item is being sold well below market value still allows for plausible deniability.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    That's the thing though, how can a buyer know that the item is duped? Just because an item is being sold well below market value still allows for plausible deniability.
    Unles if the item has a error when you are trying to learn it, then you will never know.
    But i have seen some people who got them on ah to try to sell them for 50k gold.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Unles if the item has a error when you are trying to learn it, then you will never know.
    But i have seen some people who got them on ah to try to sell them for 50k gold.
    Do they give errors when trying to learn them though?

While it may seem that things are being duped, they really aren't. Thousands of accounts get hacked on a daily basis. Any valuable BoE's / cagable pets found will be sent to another account to be sold on extremely quickly, thus the low prices.

The original items are then restored through Blizzard's own item restore system, once the account owner realizes that their account has been compromised. By buying any of these items, you are basically motivating these types of people to hack more accounts and sell gold.

I noticed this during the week. Spectral Tigers and Soul-Traders started popping up for as low as 90k, with 5-6 others under the 100k mark. Tried to talk a guy into 75k for the soul-trader (I'm cheap, and it's just a pet) but he wouldn't go lower than 90.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

ye i have seen alot of them lately aswell, but ill wait to buy them now thay are duped thay will drob in price super fast

dont think anything can happen when buying them - i got pritty mutch all tgc mounts and gotten them all via gold, meny of them form the same lvl 1 dude - first i buyed 2 mounts for 175k off him he asked what other mounts i missed i told him, he said wait 20 mins i transfer them - 20 mins later i got another 5 mounts for 500k - had them for more then a year and nothing has happend to them

thanks for the heads up

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sthings View Post
    "I dont have experience on this field, heres my warning"
    Well, I have common sense, and you don't think experiencing scams outside of WoW can give you wisdom?

and i thought i got mine for cheap , i put all my gold on it (100k)

is this a good price ??

Deleted
    If you buy a duped item and then sell it instantly for a massive profit, you won't get banned. Neither if you buy stuff from a hacked account.

So buy, buy, buy some pets, save them for a while until the dupe is fixed, then start earning some serious cash.