Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeherah View Post
    I think you might be misunderstanding how the multistrike proc works. The damage it procs is proportional to the damage of the ability it procs off of. It can proc off of anything you do as a hunter (it just doesn't proc off pet damage), and whatever it procs off of it does damage relative to that ability. The proc chance is equal for all abilities and there is no cooldown on the proc. So it shouldn't impact your playstyle in any way.

The only negative to focus capping is if you waste a chance to spend that focus on something which could have given you more damage. Focus capping in and of itself is never a damage loss, it's only a loss if you missed an opportunity to spend it on something better.

Thanks for your reply and i'll do so. But i think you missed my point. I thought about delaying Explosive shot, to have 3 ticks every shot and therefore a higher chance for the trinket to procc off, since the last tick and the first tick are added to one tick, there is a lower chance for the trinket to procc off.

/edit: sry my english isnt that good, i hope you understand me nevertheless
    Last edited by Movemnt; 2013-10-16 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Movemnt View Post
    Thanks for your reply and i'll do so. But i think you missed my point. I thought about delaying Explosive shot, to have 3 ticks every shot and therefore a higher chance for the trinket to procc off, since the last tick and the first tick are added to one tick, there is a lower chance for the trinket to procc off.
    That would give you more chances to proc it but if it procs it would hit for less damage.

Using the 553 version with the 17% chance to proc.

2000 ticks doing 100 damage each (340 procsx100= 34,000)

vs

1000 ticks doing 200 damage each (17 procsx200= 34,000)

Damage from the trinket would be the same but you would likely be losing dps by delaying the Explosive shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackfu View Post
    That would give you more chances to proc it but if it procs it would hit for less damage.

Using the 553 version with the 17% chance to proc.

2000 ticks doing 100 damage each (340 procsx100= 34,000)

vs

1000 ticks doing 200 damage each (17 procsx200= 34,000)

Damage from the trinket would be the same but you would likely be losing dps by delaying the Explosive shot.

Just found your 0 <----- here it is =D