Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can I call it now?

So watching Pacific Rim recently a suprisingly Good movie one line stood out for me

We thought they'd come from the stars but they came from deep below the pacific which really caught my attention.

New expac is heavily in favor of the name Dark Below ?

Could we see a Queen Azshara expac where she summons the main force of the Legion underneath the tides of azeroth it would certainly be a suprise and give the legion a massive advantage of where we have to push them back the final raid finishing underwater in Azshara's palace.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Below huh? Seems like weeks ago are you still clinging on to it OP :? Oh and btw Azshara has cut her allegiances with the BL like shes fucking coo-coo now by the old gods and is in service to them completely. The gods themselves provide faceless ones for Azshara in addition with that being said BL and Old god forces I'm pretty sure they do not like each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol wow I busted out laughing reading that post. Nice bait and switch man.

it was more because of that one line just made me think of the dark below

that and Azshara is very power hungry and seems she'd do anything for more power

Quote Originally Posted by Dembian View Post
    So watching Pacific Rim recently a suprisingly Good movie one line stood out for me

We thought they'd come from the stars but they came from deep below the pacific which really caught my attention.

New expac is heavily in favor of the name Dark Below ?

Could we see a Queen Azshara expac where she summons the main force of the Legion underneath the tides of azeroth it would certainly be a suprise and give the legion a massive advantage of where we have to push them back the final raid finishing underwater in Azshara's palace.
    Soooooo you want to, "Call it now" because you were watching a movie completely unrelated to wow, in any way, and you are using that as your evidence for next expac?? Sure, call it now. I have a list of all the people who "know" what the next xpac is gonna be, ill be popping in to say hello to all of them when they turn out to be wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Dark Below huh? Seems like weeks ago are you still clinging on to it OP :? Oh and btw Azshara has cut her allegiances with the BL like shes fucking coo-coo now by the old gods and is in service to them completely. The gods themselves provide faceless ones for Azshara in addition with that being said BL and Old god forces I'm pretty sure they do not like each other.
    What if she is still crazy about becoming the queen if the burning legion. I mean come on that would be a awesome plot twist. The final raid boss is her and nzoth together and BAM she pulls a warlord Zaela and ports out, leaving nzoth to die and take all her power she gained from him to summon the legion. I mean both of these factions are long term strategist

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    What if she is still crazy about becoming the queen if the burning legion. I mean come on that would be a awesome plot twist. The final raid boss is her and nzoth together and BAM she pulls a warlord Zaela and ports out, leaving nzoth to die and take all her power she gained from him to summon the legion. I mean both of these factions are long term strategist
    You sound like Chris Metzen <.<!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    You sound like Chris Metzen <.<!
    I take this as a compliment...means I can make a game/story decently, not good, but decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL.. Pacific Rim have been declared "The worst movie of 2013"....

With your taste, your predictions are moot...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Sounds more like confirmation of Half-Life 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

With your taste, your predictions are moot...
    Damn really? I want the link to that website of official awards given that says that. I mean I thought it was pretty good. Was actionny and was the closet live action gundam wing movie I'll ever see probably

LOL.. Pacific Rim have been declared "The worst movie of 2013"
    By whom, exactly? IMDB score is pretty solid. Couch analytics much, bro?

Ok i should maybe added a little more of my thoughts to it

my main reasons were because

A: You see meteors falling from the sky crashing into azeroth in the legendary quest line, Wrathion shows this: is it true or is it his plot to trick you into gaining more power for himself? who knows.

B: based on what blizzard has trade marked so far The dark Below seems to most likely but i could be wrong it could be something else completely, but the dark below screams under the tides of azeroth. Azshara etc

C: Who cares if Azshara is crazy, The main thing shes crazy about is power and she doesn't give care who dies aslong as she gets more powerful she unleashed the burning legion on azeroth killing thousands of her own people and nearly destroying her own race, to get more powerful and you think she has morals about getting rid of the old gods in her quest for power? or atleast screwing them over i doubt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok i should maybe added a little more of my thoughts to it

my main reasons were because

A: You see meteors falling from the sky crashing into azeroth in the legendary quest line, Wrathion shows this: is it true or is it his plot to trick you into gaining more power for himself? who knows.

B: based on what blizzard has trade marked so far The dark Below seems to most likely but i could be wrong it could be something else completely, but the dark below screams under the tides of azeroth. Azshara etc

C: Who cares if Azshara is crazy, The main thing shes crazy about is power and she doesn't give care who dies aslong as she gets more powerful she unleashed the burning legion on azeroth killing thousands of her own people and nearly destroying her own race, to get more powerful and you think she has morals about getting rid of the old gods in her quest for power? or atleast screwing them over i doubt it.
    Ok op...I thought you were joking but I see you are serious about this...holy shit man those two things don't even mix , like there's not even a cameo if any blizzard shit in the movie and vice versa in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Below wasn't trademarked, it was a hoax application.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Rly, and who exacly declared it the worst movie in 2013 + who made the person that declared it the world wide decision maker of what is good/average/bad movie. Plz do share.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Rly, and who exacly declared it the worst movie in 2013 + who made the person that declared it the world wide decision maker of what is good/average/bad movie. Plz do share.
    I'm assuming he is the one who gives out the award of "my personal opinion" for worse movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    The move was great, but with glaring plot holes and scientific flaws.
    Not to mention the idea of hand-to-hand robots is retarded in actual warfare.
    PM me weird stuff :3

I loved Pacific Rim. It's exactly what I wanted and expected it to be. Equal parts cheesy and action-y (ala the first Starship Troopers) that payed homage to all of the tropes while also playing out like a live-action comic book. The monsters were creepy (they WERE a Del Toro design) and the robots were awesome and I got to see them fight each other on a gigantic screen. Had a fairly good cast that was alright/good/amazing depending on the actor, but none of them were terrible or so god awful that it detracted from the movie. The story was predictable in the same way that any Sci-Fi action movie is, but still enjoyable enough to watch.

It's not going to win any awards or anything, but as far as live-action movies about giant robots fighting giant monsters, it's arguably the best one made to date. The little boy inside of me was giddy the entire time I watched it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    I loved Pacific Rim. It's exactly what I wanted and expected it to be. Equal parts cheesy and action-y (ala the first Starship Troopers) that payed homage to all of the tropes while also playing out like a live-action comic book. The monsters were creepy (they WERE a Del Toro design) and the robots were awesome and I got to see them fight each other on a gigantic screen. Had a fairly good cast that was alright/good/amazing depending on the actor, but none of them were terrible or so god awful that it detracted from the movie. The story was predictable in the same way that any Sci-Fi action movie is, but still enjoyable enough to watch.

It's not going to win any awards or anything, but as far as live-action movies about giant robots fighting giant monsters, it's arguably the best one made to date. The little boy inside of me was giddy the entire time I watched it.
    Not sure what you found creepy about the monsters :/
    Cool looking? Sure, but creepy? Not in the slightest. Perhaps it's just me :P
    PM me weird stuff :3