Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    I really don't think so, at least with thok trinket on these encounter.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2909&e=3277 (with galakras flex 2/2 & cleave trinket nm 2/2)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...C3%AEnement%22

You can see that most of the time it's not hitting five targets, and the cleave does not hit the main target. It's not worth giving up your 7.9% amp for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    My recent simC simulations show that normal skeer's trinket (crit trinket) is higher dps then 2/2 h tf fabled feather. I've been using it and it seems to work well. My stat weights currently show haste = mastery = crit with little variance between them. Also, having all the strength on the trinket is really nice too. I'm sitting at 58k AP and change, 40% haste, 48% mastery unbuffed. No amp trinket and 2/2 normal evil eye. We've been clearing since week 1 and thok has never dropped the amp trinket so that is part of the reason why I took the crit trinket in the first place.
    In the company of thieves, liars, beggars and whores
    I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowloon View Post
    My recent simC simulations show that normal skeer's trinket (crit trinket) is higher dps then 2/2 h tf fabled feather. I've been using it and it seems to work well. My stat weights currently show haste = mastery = crit with little variance between them. Also, having all the strength on the trinket is really nice too. I'm sitting at 58k AP and change, 40% haste, 48% mastery unbuffed. No amp trinket and 2/2 normal evil eye. We've been clearing since week 1 and thok has never dropped the amp trinket so that is part of the reason why I took the crit trinket in the first place.
    Happen to have any logs? Definitely would not mind seeing the uptime on the crit buff on different encounters.

Deleted
    You can see that most of the time it's not hitting five targets, and the cleave does not hit the main target. It's not worth giving up your 7.9% amp for that.
    For sure, the trinket cleave could be more profiteable than in this case with a faster oppening of different boxes.

But there is also the strength proc to take in account.

I'm note sure that you're wrong and i know the utility of thok trinket but i would have more opinion about cleave trinket on these encounter.

Deleted
    Quick question, should I use Spark or feather? The other trinket is wf Eye of galakras. ilvl 560. I hit hit cap either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    Quick question, should I use Spark or feather? The other trinket is wf Eye of galakras. ilvl 560. I hit hit cap either way.
    Go to page 238. The conversation about this goes on a while though...
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisar View Post
    Is Paragons of Klaxxi normal trinket better than Heroic Fabled feather of ji-kun??

I would lost 500 haste, 100 mastery and 400 crit swaping trinkets (because currently i'm using all the hit of the ji-kun trinket), idk if the proc is better than this after the nerfs of Tot trinkets.
    Is your Feather upgraded or Thunderforged? If no to one of these two, I would almost assume the crit trinket is better. Crit, haste and mastery are all very close to eachother, and if you can gain the hit from somewhere else I'm pretty sure the sheer iLvls and passive strenght will pass Feather.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    And to save you the trouble: Assuming same iLvl on the two trinkets, Spark > Feather, when all the hit is wasted. You won't notice a different of more than perhaps 500-2000 dps, depending on how well you time your cooldowns (easier to time Spark with ES after the initial pull due to how the stacks work).

Timing ES to Feather is easy after a day or so raiding.

Btw, will there be a thread with estimated trinket dps like it was for ToT and other raids? If there is already one pls give link, cause then I'm apparently blind :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanyn View Post
    Timing ES to Feather is easy after a day or so raiding.
    How so? There are no visible buff to track, and the CD could go up to 1,5 times its "normal" procrate before the RPPM mechanic starts to kick in? With Spark you atleast have a buff stacking up? Did I miss something? Because holding back an ES for 20'ish (add 10 seconds more for Feather to stack seconds is definetly not worth it)

Well u cant track when its gonna proc, but you can watch when it procs the str Stack when its to optimal to use. And es should be holded for Max 5 sec, dmg from es itself isnt that great so I wouldnt sweat it
    Last edited by konne; 2013-10-17 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    How so? There are no visible buff to track, and the CD could go up to 1,5 times its "normal" procrate before the RPPM mechanic starts to kick in? With Spark you atleast have a buff stacking up? Did I miss something? Because holding back an ES for 20'ish (add 10 seconds more for Feather to stack seconds is definetly not worth it)
    i have weak aura for buff and most of the times it procs 2 times in a row, so it's easy

Here's a current rotation without DP, copied from EJ, that's simming higher than what we've been looking at so far. It's more in line with what I've been doing to get better results

Inq > FreeDS(5HP) > TV(5HP) > HoW > FreeDS(AW) > TV(AW) > CS > Judge > FreeDS > Exo > TV(3/4)

I'm at work now, so I can't copy my clcret rotation. Clcret doesn't have a setting for FreeDS under AW tho, so its either place the regular FreeDS just after HoW or just after Judge and know you have to manually override the Clcret suggestion. I've been overriding under normal rotation, but it would probably be easier to override during AW instead and make a weak aura with the conditions: AW active, FreeDS procced, and HoW on CD. I haven't found the need to know if FreeDS has <2 seconds, but it might be necessary, as I just started changing things up this reset.

Hopefully the Clcret author will add in a DS_t16aw. There is an alpha with some addtions to the DP currently for <2 secs that will help alot with that part

On another note, these local haste plateaus are a real bitch. SimC is saying it can't display a reforge graph with over 20 points and I can't find the .csv file it says there should be with the info it's not displaying. Really pissed me off the other day after a 6 hour sim!
    Last edited by Rathimis; 2013-10-17 at 04:57 PM.

Whats up my ninja's? So I got a couple of questions here. My new Ret Guildmate joined us with at 522 2/2 weapon from ToT. Last night a Polearm with agility drops and he was told to equip it. I get that its 30ilvl higher so may just be a better choice. Is losing the strength and grabbing that agility polearm a bad decision? Also can someone send me links to all the new SoO weakuras you are using for trinkets/procs/debuffs, and maybe some good Clinfo strings will be nice if any of you have them. Thanks to all who always help out people like myself.

It's an upgrade to use the agility one. The weapon damage alone is better.

Quote Originally Posted by will32 View Post
    I get that its 30ilvl higher
    yes, the end

I was watching a ret pala stream recently and he was casting flash of light to build up holy power before the actual pull.
    Can anyone explain how is this possible as ret?

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    Pretty spot on. Rets might be easily replaced dps wise, but we are still very viable. Maybe not for worlds first, but 14/14 HC within a few weeks is definetly doable without dragging your guild down. Bring the player not the class.

- - - Updated - - -

Active time: 32s :P ?
    As long as they stack range for progression and gear them up faster bringing along only the strongest melee classes ret will be behind. We are only 10/14H so far so we arent a front runner. What weakens a spot for a ret is the strength of prot and holy pallies already in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Freppi View Post
    I was watching a ret pala stream recently and he was casting flash of light to build up holy power before the actual pull.
    Can anyone explain how is this possible as ret?
    He's equipping the holy PvP 4 piece before pull.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    He's equipping the holy PvP 4 piece before pull.
    Lol so i need to do pvp then