Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Boubouille playing Hearthstone.

http://www.twitch.tv/boubouille_mmo
    He's not that bad actually.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

He is bad. Enemy had 6/6 infernal on the table, Boub's turn: Boub had 10/10 mana, 6hp hero + Alextrasha in hand, but instead of playing her to heal up to 15hp and have 9dmg on the table, he played azure drake and conceded....wtf. He made the dumbest move ever. Instead of playing Azure drake, he should've played Alex and help up to 15hp + have 9dmg on the table.

1. The legendary deck isn't a serious play. It's me being bored.
    2. Guy had more than the dread infernal on the table.
    3. <3

Legendary deck> all.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    3. <3
    How DARE you play Hearthstone to have fun when you're bored. Blizzard implicitly stated with Hearthstone release that it was a game only for the super hardcore. Stop playing unless you're prepared to take it seriously.

(*cough* I'm being sarcastic, pls don't ban; also, IR Jelly you have beta key :< )
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

3. <3
    Is it true you hate oqueu as an addon? Why? Would you dislike if blizz added this into the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    Is it true you hate oqueu as an addon? Why? Would you dislike if blizz added this into the game?
    What does this have to do with Hearthstone?

Quote Originally Posted by Babzu View Post
    What the.

Hum, no, oqueue is fine?

What the.

Hum, no, oqueue is fine?
    Boub, we miss your x-pac leaks .

Technically I leaked most of Reaper of Souls on Diablofans like, last month. Ending cinematic and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spelorzi View Post
    Boub, we miss your x-pac leaks .
    Not exactly his fault he can't get more. Blame Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    How DARE you play Hearthstone to have fun when you're bored. Blizzard implicitly stated with Hearthstone release that it was a game only for the super hardcore. Stop playing unless you're prepared to take it seriously.

(*cough* I'm being sarcastic, pls don't ban; also, IR Jelly you have beta key :< )
    agree go watch some pr0n video on youtube and read a pr0 guide on the heartstone subforum damn casual
    Last edited by Krekko; 2013-10-19 at 06:54 AM. Reason: No memes srs
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Keep playing Hearthstone and don't leak anything. I won't be able to resist looking, and like cataclysm, it'll be boring at blizzcon and release day because we ALL KNEW EVERYTHING.

Technically I leaked most of Reaper of Souls on Diablofans like, last month. Ending cinematic and all.
    Wait what? That was you? Wait I don't remember seeing a ending cinematic during all that leak. Halp?

We took down the ending cinematic at Blizzard's request, but it was there for a while.

We took down the ending cinematic at Blizzard's request, but it was there for a while.
    Do you have info on the next wow expansion, regardless of if you plan to share it?

Yeah. And for the record/to end the conspiracy theory, I still have no clue if The Dark Below was true, I still suspect it was a massive fake.

The expansion name is probably the hardest thing to get these days, especially because of the entire drama that followed the leak of the MoP name. It's much easier to know what the expansion is than to know its name.

Yeah. And for the record/to end the conspiracy theory, I still have no clue if The Dark Below was true, I still suspect it was a massive fake.

The expansion name is probably the hardest thing to get these days, especially because of the entire drama that followed the leak of the MoP name. It's much easier to know what the expansion is than to know its name.
    Im going to assume this means blizzard is having trouble finding a name they find suitable, or they are trying to make the showcase more fun.

Most people envy you for knowing info in advance, but at the same time, not telling anyone would have to suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's much easier to know what the expansion is than to know its name.
    that could be taken as a hint to us...
    what are the main friendly npc races?

just as a completely hypothetical guess ofc.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Deleted
    No face cam? I was hoping to finally see his face. I leave in disappointment.