Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    We may be more likely to see an overhaul of all proffessions rather than new ones IMO.
    I'd hope for, and like this to happen over a new prof I think.

Deleted
    i dont like having more professions id prefer to keep the current professions for the expansion and just add new recipes and max skill level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    It will be dancing. This will allow for the "promised" dance studio and as you level up, you get more moves
    I would never even unlock it if this was true.
    I personally would prefer not to see any new professions especially if they are lame as most of the suggestions I am seeing in here.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2013-10-16 at 04:25 AM.

I don't think the game needs another profession, but if it gets one it should be something completely different like archaeology, but with maybe a bit less grinding

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Yeah, but can you do as a Cartographer?

Make maps? How long do you think that profession will last? There's no end game aspect unless you have phased locations that only cartographers and those with their maps can discover.
    Maybe they can make maps of the current areas, but will be able to plot out points for treasure or extra nodes for mats?

Something to do with Pet Battles?
    Last edited by Kuthian; 2013-10-17 at 09:26 PM. Reason: misspelled a word :l

10+ Year Old Account
    How about making the rest of the stuff you make relevant to end game instead of just a means to level and obtain, for example, flasks?

I expect Woodworking to be next (staves, bows, batons, wands and such), but i've been expecting it sine before Archaeology was introduced..

lumbering and woodcrafting sound cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.

Deleted
    Make all gathering professions secondary. Everyone can mine/skin/herb.
    Specialization:
    Choose one of the secondary skills to specialize in: You only get that professions perk. (e.g. the haste thing for Herb)
    And even though everyone can herb only people specializing in herb can have a chance to loot golden lotus in a normal flower.

For me this would also solve the need for a 3rd profession as I can have 2 crafting proffs and still be able to gather.

If the gathering prioffs are not made seconday we should be allowed #3 main proffs.
    In any case they should clean them up a bit.

If a new profession was introduced it would be fun with some pet & mount profession.
    Find an unconventional way of leveling it, and really hard to get patterns for new mounts/pets.
    For instance:

If you have max engineering (account wide) and max skinning (account wide) and exalted with all cenarion factions, you can learn the pattern for a "sky golem" which will be a treant instead of a robot.

If you have the ZG tiger, exalted shadopan tiger and all night elf mounts you can learn a pattern for a super cool hybrid tiger. (Raptor for horde)

Also should include battle pets thingies, items that transforms your mount temporarily, small handy stuff that might make your mount run faster etc etc.

I would love to see the existing professions given some attention both balance as well as adding fun things like more faction exclusives, maybe racial and class ones, and instead allowing us to choose a third major profession.

I was hoping brewing. but would love to see a return of the path of titan system with or without a profession attached to it (attached preffered).

I'd like to see them just make First Aid and Fishing passive. The need to level them seems rather odd in this day and age. Plus it could open up some room to allow for gathering professions to slot into the secondary section. It'd also be great to have disenchanting separated from Enchanting and maybe making it a secondary option as well.

Deleted
    something more like engieneering would be nice! i like professions with special stuff, but i have enough engies :-(

Maybe rework the current system before adding something new.

Assuming we get a South Sea expansion with a lot of underwater zones:

Jellyfishing!

Wood chopping -Gathering skill

Carpentry - Crafting skill

Craft- Bows, crossbows and other weapons. Wooden pets, toys, wooden mounts. Some armour maybe as well.

They need to create a new system into the game so we have resource for a new profession.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    I could've sworn we just had this thread. Anyways, I personally don't want any mor professions. If they have to add one, maybe something to do with transmog?
    So much this! I can't agree more on this. IMO I think the current professions are covering it pretty good, so a profession for transmorg would be really sweet!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Deep sea fishing as a fishing advancement
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton