10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, according to a friend, who has a tendancy to be right about shit like this, Japan is getting it's own servers next and to celebrate they're releasing a skin for one of the Ionians. Anyone able to confirm/deny?

If this IS true... I would pay ALL THE MONEY for a Kensei Irelia skin
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Hmm, according to a friend, who has a tendancy to be right about shit like this, Japan is getting it's own servers next and to celebrate they're releasing a skin for one of the Ionians. Anyone able to confirm/deny?

If this IS true... I would pay ALL THE MONEY for a Kensei Irelia skin
    There was a news article last week about riot saying that they "planned service for Indonesia and Japan", and then we had the Indonesian servers open right up yesterday, so logically Japanese servers would follow.

There was a reddit speculation that the leaked champion "Ao Shin" was to celebrate the Japan server release, but then plenty of people pointed out that it was Chinese, and may be to celebrate Chinese new year - or may in fact, not be related to any celebration... I don't think anyone else has confirmed anything else about skin releases, Indonesia got 2 free skins for transferring but only old skins, nothing new.

Deleted
    Played an insane game yday as corki. Holy shit that champ is batshit crazy when fed. I have never played an adc that can carry as hard as him when fed, except for vayne. There were several moments where I was being chased by 2-3 people, turned around and just blew them up. Wish I had recorded that game, would have loved to review it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    There was a reddit speculation that the leaked champion "Ao Shin" was to celebrate the Japan server release
    I hadn't thought about Ao Shin... a Japanese name and it's a dragon... Would kinda make sense to have that celebration the Japanese server release...

still hoping for a Samurai Irelia skin
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2013-10-20 at 12:55 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    There was a news article last week about riot saying that they "planned service for Indonesia and Japan", and then we had the Indonesian servers open right up yesterday, so logically Japanese servers would follow.

There was a reddit speculation that the leaked champion "Ao Shin" was to celebrate the Japan server release, but then plenty of people pointed out that it was Chinese, and may be to celebrate Chinese new year - or may in fact, not be related to any celebration... I don't think anyone else has confirmed anything else about skin releases, Indonesia got 2 free skins for transferring but only old skins, nothing new.
    To be fair, Japanese and Chinese Dragons are almost exactly the same. There are a few small differences, but they share the same basic style. I doubt they would tie a champion release to any set event though unless the timing on when it's finished was perfect, like for Elise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    That guy has to be one of the most annoying sounding morons I've EVER heard, and thats saying something
    I could listen to him trash talk all day, Proper makes me laugh and I cant work out why lol

why my team Jinx are 0/5/6 retards while enemy teams Jinx playing like uzi, piglet x_x

oh and theres one diamond 4 kid on enemy team played Jinx for the vert 1st time in solo que, got a penta, with like 14/6/8 score, and it took me like 300 games to get just 1.
    Last edited by Vvhooya; 2013-10-20 at 04:55 PM.

Will be missed ~

Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    why my team Jinx are 0/5/6 retards while enemy teams Jinx playing like uzi, piglet x_x

oh and theres one diamond 4 kid on enemy team played Jinx for the vert 1st time in solo que, got a penta, with like 14/6/8 score, and it took me like 300 games to get just 1.
    It's the same with every game, when there's two of the same champion.

0.25 --->

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    To be fair, Japanese and Chinese Dragons are almost exactly the same.
    meanwhile korean "dragoons"
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    meanwhile korean "dragoons"
    [IMG]http://www.rocketllama.com/blog-it/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/dragoon_rush.jpg[IMG]
    Only Dragoons?
    What an imbalanced team.
    Brood wars 2hard4me anyway

So, with all the nerfs to the "assasin mid" meta, do you think the meta is going to rotate into hypercarry mids, like Karthas, Ryze, Cassio, and Xerath. Boring farmfest for an EXPLOSIVE lategame?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    So, with all the nerfs to the "assasin mid" meta, do you think the meta is going to rotate into hypercarry mids, like Karthas, Ryze, Cassio, and Xerath. Boring farmfest for an EXPLOSIVE lategame?
    What nerfs to 'assasin mid' meta? Am I missing something? Ahri is about to be slightly nerfed, katarina was buffed, zed and khazix left untouched.
    Fizz dot got nerfed right?

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    What nerfs to 'assasin mid' meta? Am I missing something? Ahri is about to be slightly nerfed, katarina was buffed, zed and khazix left untouched.
    Kassadin is getting SHIT on, Fizz is getting nerfed they just dont know how they want to go about it, ahri is getting nerfed (though small expect more if the job doesnt get done), khazix DID get nerfed, he is more risk / reward atm, as it should be. Zed i dont know, but i hear they are thinking of nerfing again, just dont know what

Riot seriously needs to take a look at Malzahar. I just played against him in a Ranked match and boy was it boring...

All he ever did was throw his DoT a minion and throw his shit on the ground, then go back to tower and wait for the next wave.

There was no skill involved and no way I could counter it in any way. The lane basically turned into a farmfest, with him being ungankable, since he basically AFK'd at his tower.

But hey, at least I won... He was playing Malzahar after all. So he was pretty damn useless once laning phase ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Kassadin got a slight nerf too. Did fight one yesterday, not that noticeable but I still destroyed him on my Zed, because, you know ninjas and shit. Shurikens GG.

Deleted
    Riot seriously needs to take a look at Malzahar.
    So he was pretty damn useless once laning phase ended.
    Reeeeeeeeeeework.

Holy shit i just fell in love with toplane Udyr. It's pretty hilarious to 1v1 a full build vayne, and only lose like 50% of your hp while doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    Riot has gathered supports from most regions. This can only mean one thing.

S4 Support changes are actually getting pro input and testing.
    I'm sure they have been doing this for a while, calling in pro players to test out new stuff etc. so they can give their input on stuff..

since they're going to change jungle / support this season, hopefully giving those two roles the same amount of gold all the other roles get, how i'm not sure.

Noooo Kassawin is nerfed sooo saddd.

Will be missed ~