Thread: Yogscast

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Yogscast

I was looking around yogscast wikia com and aperiantly lewis has a toon named Zephos

Well looking at the acheves it says he gained Archaeologist acheves 20 hours ago does he still play

Here is proof eu .battle. net/wow/en/character/the-venture-co/Zephos/

Deleted
    Yes he said on one of his recent videos that he started playing again

Some of the Yogscast still plays. I know Rythian plays quite a bit, and Sips was on the Co-Optional Podcast last week saying how he couldn't stop playing MoP. I believe Duncan also plays.

Last I knew, Lewis and Simon didn't play, but they have been playing Hearthstone lately, so maybe they snuck back into WoW for a bit. But I was under the impression he played a paladin named Xephos. I imagine they name changed all their toons anyways when they got big.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of them started playing again in 5.4.

I believe Sips (The best guy.) and Rythian killed Garrosh recently too. I hope they start making more videos about it personally. Other youtubers like WoWCrendor used to make some good stuff but he seems short on ideas as of late (For someone who's been playing for years he's pretty clueless about the game in general it seems) and Jesse Cox pretty much avoids it like the plague despite having a lot of roots to his popularity within it.

I don't know about Simon and Lewis though, Simon references it a lot in their videos and Lewis has taken the same attitude with it as Jesse Cox has in recent years.
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    In one of his videos he made it where he showed about how he made money on his dk and ive seen Rythian Defeat SoO

- - - Updated - - -

/watch?v=AGQLvbdX2ZM (youtube of course cant post links yet)

But there is dk video

- - - Updated - - -

Well Lewis hates it that you cant kill end boss first as said the the DM video

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilkie View Post
    Yes he said on one of his recent videos that he started playing again
    Which video?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they'll be producing videos of it. Just because they're playing doesn't mean they'll be doing videos of it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldnt care if they did or not but i think it was odd for his account to get acheves

Can someone clue me in to who these people are?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyina View Post
    Yogscast was famous a few years ago for Minecraft LPs, unique for their story-driven nature and comedy.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Sips is the real guy, the best guy. He is playing a goblin priest currently. He said he has been raiding, but not sure as what. Duncan, Rythian, Sips, Lewis and a few others returned to see the 5.4 content.

I use to love their wow videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    A popular bunch of YouTubers. Many YouTubers became popular from their you-tube videos they made in WoW. I stand under correction, but I think even TotalBiscuit started with it. Athene made a WoW video (Best Paladin in the World) that went viral a few years ago. Most of the guys tend to move away and diversify as they fear their content will stagnate.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Yogscast was famous a few years ago for Minecraft LPs, unique for their story-driven nature and comedy.
    They still are. Though the main two, Lewis and Simon are outshone by the likes of Sips and the others recently. I imagine it's because those two are busy running the empire they've built at Yogtowers :P
    Butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    A popular bunch of YouTubers. Many YouTubers became popular from their you-tube videos they made in WoW. I stand under correction, but I think even TotalBiscuit started with it. Athene made a WoW video (Best Paladin in the World) that went viral a few years ago. Most of the guys tend to move away and diversify as they fear their content will stagnate.
    TotalBiscuit i believe was in Goon squad guild

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    Yes Totalbiscuit became very popular with his Cataclysm Beta content, it was really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lewis/Sjin/Sips/Rythian and panda plays World of Warcraft, Some of them never quitted.

- - - Updated - - -

If you haven't heard about yogscast, you haven't heard of Youtube either, because they got thousands of videos, and 6M subscribers =/ (and thats only 1 of the group)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Lewis/Sjin/Sips/Rythian and panda plays World of Warcraft, Some of them never quitted.

- - - Updated - - -

If you haven't heard about yogscast, you haven't heard of Youtube either, because they got thousands of videos, and 6M subscribers =/ (and thats only 1 of the group)
    I know of them from friends, I've never stumbled on a video from them by myself. Don't act like an ass, subcount doesn't mean shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Gimlix;22996667]Lewis/Sjin/Sips/Rythian and panda plays World of Warcraft, Some of them never quitted.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought Lewis said he hated it because you couldn't kill Death wing at cata launch so he quit

Im kinda sad Jesse Cox doesn't play anymore, the whole reason why he is popular is because he showed videos of the Cataclysm Beta. The last video on WoW he made I think was the MoP beta.