Poll: Are you happy with your Realm?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. It has a too low population.
    Still waiting for the damn linked realms to happen.

Deleted
    Not Really (No).

Quite low pop faction balance is pretty screwed up.

Horde Raiding Guilds = 8
    Alliance Raiding Guilds = 30

I raid with friends so it does not really affect me to much, I want someone to buy my 3rd Sky Golem though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Not really. It has a too low population.
    Still waiting for the damn linked realms to happen.

seems like they re doing all the US realms before EU...

Double answer, but it's still 90% no.

10% yes because my 3 close friends play on that server
    90% no because it's one of the worst server in the world for PvP and PvE progression.... The raiding guild (yes, only one, and they really only have enough people for a 10 man group. Yes. 1.) just downed heroic Mogushan Vaults like 4 weeks ago. I was playing on Tich and had a TON of fun there, but I just missed playing with my friends too much.

Yes , Ravencrest EU ftw

Not particularly - the guild is ok but more PvP oriented than I care for. The realm seems fairly small, especially when looking on WoWProgress at realm sizes. I don't know if those are accurate, but my realm is very low on the list. I'd like to go somewhere that finding a group for stuff like Shadowmourne shards isn't a big deal, there are people on the Isle but not so stuffy that you can't move, and people do world bosses. Also, not big into being ganked while out in the world, so being on a PvP server doesn't really interest me any more. I was all set to move to Area 52 as it was heavily Horde balanced (I play Horde), PvE and has a high pop. I don't know if I should or shouldn't, the thought of having to wait to log in stops me every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem for me with my server is that it's slowly getting less populated, and we're reaching a point where there are no PUG's organised, or rarely. Trying to get people to do old content or achievements is pretty much impossible, and things like worldbosses are restricted to Wednesday and Thursday.

I wouldn't mind so much if it wasn't that things are getting worse and worse, so I allready know that without connected realms there will be even more problems in the future. That's why I voted I'm not happy with my realm. Not so much for the fact it's unpleasant now, but for the fact it will be in the near future.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Simple question, are you happy with your realm?
    Or are you not happy with your realm, for whatever reason? (Low pop?, to high pop? barely any pve or pvp?)
    I still despise the day I left outland when mop launched and you know that. Mine is an empty wasteland with barely any activity going on and the hordes outnumber allys like 100:1.

What's not to like about Area 52? We look down our noses at every other realm, even though we've never been in the race for a single World First. We sit on our soap box with absolutely no team ever ending Arena in 1st place overall. Our Trade is populated by vulgar trolls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every single Achievement that has to do with something rare is next to impossible because the realm population is over 200,000 people... with CRZ garbage adding God knows how many others to the competition for these Achievements and rares spawns. It's just an all-around perfect server.

Quote Originally Posted by tiporispit View Post
    What's not to like about Area 52? We look down our noses at every other realm, even though we've never been in the race for a single World First. We sit on our soap box with absolutely no team ever ending Arena in 1st place overall. Our Trade is populated by vulgar trolls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Every single Achievement that has to do with something rare is next to impossible because the realm population is over 200,000 people... with CRZ garbage adding God knows how many others to the competition for these Achievements and rares spawns. It's just an all-around perfect server.
    I. Well. Hmm. My quest continues.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    I hate Stormrage. No realm ever should be allowed to be this populated.
    Make a Horde on Stormrage's Horde side.

Just do it.

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on Burning Legion (Horde), and it's dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    A majority of the players is not happy with their realm.... why doesn't Blizzard just offer free transfers?
    Because $$$$

As for the topic question, nope. Transfered all my chars in cata to play with old guildies from wrath and now everyone has quit and im stuck with 9 characters on a low/medium pop realm and since I love to play my alts its either pay up 180€ for a computer game or deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mdfx View Post
    Because $$$$

As for the topic question, nope. Transfered all my chars in cata to play with old guildies from wrath and now everyone has quit and im stuck with 9 characters on a low/medium pop realm and since I love to play my alts its either pay up 180€ for a computer game or deal with it.
    Actually servers will become more unbalanced when everyone can just move free w/e they want to go. Then servers die off quickly, and queues will happen alot more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    I still despise the day I left outland when mop launched and you know that. Mine is an empty wasteland with barely any activity going on and the hordes outnumber allys like 100:1.
    You should have never left it bud, Outland is still in great form as it has been for years, it's a pity that your at a crappy realm now, especially if u cant go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Argent dawn, great realm. Even if now it really doesn't matter much anymore.

Deleted
    EU Silvermoon. Im happy, but cant really compare it to any other high pop-servers (only played on SM and Xavius), so maybe not a "fair answer". :P

Just a really high queue-time during evenings, but well, thats my choice for being on a high pop-srv.

Deleted
    I'd definitely say that I'm happy with my realm. It has a rather polite and active community IMO.

Got my characters mainly on Frostmane EU - Couldn't be happier