Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    2piece should normally be around 1,5-2% dmg increase total. Also, did you sim with warforged legs/chest or? Because you have to remember that they have a lot more stats allocated to their iLvl than a similar iLvl gloves/shoulders for example. So a 5% increase in iLvl from T15 chest to WF chest would be perhaps 1000 stats compared to the same increase in gloves being only 500 stats (Just an example).
    The difference in stats between WF and regular is more than just the ilvl stat budget? I just always assumed that the stats on a WF (or TF or whatever) were just 8 ilvl's better, but it sounds like you're saying they get an extra bump?
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

He is talking about the difference of major slots (chest/legs/helm) vs mediums (gloves-boots-etc) and not extra iLvL on an item of same slot. Yet higher iLvL yields you bigger gains and you can easily observe it at the valor upgrade "vendor".

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    He is talking about the difference of major slots (chest/legs/helm) vs mediums (gloves-boots-etc) and not extra iLvL on an item of same slot. Yet higher iLvL yields you bigger gains and you can easily observe it at the valor upgrade "vendor".
    10-4, misread his statement. Thought he meant WF got a bump (besides just the standard bump for just being higher ilvl), when he was talking about the difference in stat budget for say chest vs gloves.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

He's going from 522(N)/535(H) with a mediocre bonus to 559. It shouldn't be all that surprising.

Managed to get the Heirloom off heroic Garrosh, wish I could upgrade it Q_Q

10+ Year Old Account
    It's automatically upgraded. All the heirlooms are of an ilvl that's the same as 2/2 non-WF
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    It's automatically upgraded. All the heirlooms are of an ilvl that's the same as 2/2 non-WF
    I know, I'm saying I wish I could make it 580 :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    Managed to get the Heirloom off heroic Garrosh, wish I could upgrade it Q_Q
    I wish nobody would transmorg that axe into the sword from Sha Q_Q

See what I did there ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well to be fair if you could upgrade it, itd be 582 anyway =P

Wish I could get a trinket from thok Q_Q
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Something that started me to wonder about this holy power stacking before pull: Which slot the engineers want to switch pvp items, as switching helm gives 30sec cd to meta gem not to proc and hands 30sec cd for the use. I think that 2k str is so minor after all to lose that i would use hands on off piece but what you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    I know, I'm saying I wish I could make it 580 :P
    Wish I could get a heroic wpn / Trinket period ......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    Something that started me to wonder about this holy power stacking before pull: Which slot the engineers want to switch pvp items, as switching helm gives 30sec cd to meta gem not to proc and hands 30sec cd for the use. I think that 2k str is so minor after all to lose that i would use hands on off piece but what you think?
    Logs suggest that meta gem doesn't go on CD. I switched out my helm three seconds before pull and got this:

[22:05:48.122] Zardox Judgment Siegecrafter Blackfuse 73840 (my first attack)
    [22:05:48.511] Zardox gains Capacitance from Zardox

Quote Originally Posted by Zardox View Post
    Logs suggest that meta gem doesn't go on CD. I switched out my helm three seconds before pull and got this:

There u go. So swap everything but engi hands.

That's because the metagem works with rppm. And rppm sets his timevalue to something like 90 seconds at pull.
    This gives:
    proc % = ppm * class procc rate * haste * (time since last proc)
    proc % = 21 * 1.295 * 1.5 ( ~50 % haste ist what we want right (with buff)? ^^)* (90seconds) = well 3700% to procc, so it procs immediately

So helmet is a viable choice
    Last edited by elwydd; 2013-10-22 at 09:27 PM. Reason: forgot class procc rate

K, tried it few times and i just didnt have same results, need to check that again tommorow

Someone got an idea for [h] siegecrafter if you have to do the belt thing ?... Well i feel very uncomfortable as Ret without any new trinkets. Is it usefull to use holy avenger bcuz u dont have 30 seconds to burst to the deactivates mines. Or is sw still superior ?

Or do you have any idea how i could tell my raidlead that another class should do it.
    For information I'm raidng 10 man raids so there aren't much other ppl who can do this.

and ty anaxie for your threads
    Last edited by elwydd; 2013-10-22 at 09:28 PM. Reason: thank anaxie

10+ Year Old Account

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by elwydd View Post
    Someone got an idea for [h] siegecrafter if you have to do the belt thing ?... Well i feel very uncomfortable as Ret without any new trinkets. Is it usefull to use holy avenger bcuz u dont have 30 seconds to burst to the deactivates mines. Or is sw still superior ?

Or do you have any idea how i could tell my raidlead that another class should do it.
    For information I'm raidng 10 man raids so there aren't much other ppl who can do this.

We just use a rogue and a ww monk so its a brainless target dummy fight for me...not that i'm complaining or anything
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by elwydd View Post

Dude my belt group was so awesome < was the even group> that I kept pumping cds into the boss until our 4th-5th belt waves. HA could work though I guess.

A ret without Galak 561 atleast trinket though.... ISSSSN'T exactly optimal for doing the belt if you are struggling to kill the stuff.

I'm progressing siegecrafter now, with guardian I do 9-11m damage per go, with just avenging 7m-ish. the required damage for 5 people is 6m damage - 5m if you have 6 people. Anyhow, Ret is decent on the assembly line if you have the trinket from Galakras. Avenging wrath should be up for the first 2 times you go up and then it might be 10-20sec late for your third time up but you should have guardian ready for that anyways.

Biggest tip I have for the platform is that the "opening" always travel one spot from right to left when you look towards it, makes it really really simple to move.
    Keep in mind that the fucking weapons can parry for some reason so try to stay in their "back" area.

No idea about dps requirement for 10man but the top classes for the job is hunters, rogues, warriors (fury), DKs (frost), Ret paladins and shadow priests (prob weakest of the listed). Hunters can go up every single time with disengage so that's a huge thing for 10man I suppose.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Well to be fair if you could upgrade it, itd be 582 anyway =P

Wish I could get a trinket from thok Q_Q
    True! that would be nice

Get those coin's warmed up for thok, you count down in voice chat and call it and it works 60% of the time every time.

Also, ret with CDR is one of the best for belt on Siege. One of our pulls a rogue and I two manned the weapon lol. Also yea, you can always be in melee range of the weapon, and you can charge up your guardian on earlier weapons if you are killing one of the behind ones. Without CDR It's still not terrible, but it means every other one is a little worse off.
    Last edited by Killmour; 2013-10-23 at 02:58 AM.