How to survive Warrior as RShaman?

Hey,

last season i played resto-lock and finished with rating 1880. Now after few weeks i logged again my shaman to do some 2s.
    I played with a ww monk. And we did pretty fine. Win loss ratio 12-4.

The 4 losses we had were 2 times warr-healer, once fdk-healer and once warrior-rogue.

If the warrior sits on the dps i do fine. Then we usually try to setup a burst so i use my hex and capacitator against the healer. Warrior doesnt die ofc with Shield Wall or trutle mode 2nd wind.

After that he switches to me and basicly destroys me in like 10-20 secs...

What can i do???

- I manage to fakecast pummel and disrupting shout, but i cant fakecast forever with the massacre on me going on meanwhile
    - If i try to escape i eat a stormbolt
    - If i get caught in Bladestorm lol leaving game

Is there any trick a rshaman can use to get some space? (besides m8 peels for me?

Thx

Nope you gotta have your teammates helping you or else you are finished. Always been that way for resto shams and now with warriors buffed to super saiyan status it is near impossible to take one on your own.

go to pillar
    run around said pillar in ghost wolf dropping earthbinding and roots
    keep your shield totem up
    pretty much impossible for a warrior to touch you.

Well, a rooted warrior does zero damage so you could try frozen power and ghost wolf glyph. That basically makes it so that you can reliably get away from him on your own. Honestly though the answer is to have your team mate peel for you. I know when I am playing in 2v2 that I have to essentially sit on a warrior to either force them to go toe-to-toe with me or to keep them off my healer.

Frost Shock on a 6 second CD, warrior will have intervene to banner, trinket, bladestorm, maybe avatar. Basically you can root him, when he breaks that you can NS hex him (assuming he does not have one of his two reflects up) and then make distance. The nice thing about frozen power usage and ghost wolf glyph is that you will be able to just walk away from him and if you put a cap down when he leaps to you he will get stunned.

You have options, but honestly it is about your teammate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Against a warrior with bladestorm? You are fucked. Reroll druid or monk if you want to have a chance of surviving.

As a warrior I can say that while using frozen power and glypg of ghost wolf helps alot, like Tyrean said your team mates play a huge part.
    Due to warrior damage being very strong, against a rsham I don't need alot of time to get him low, I wait for the right window of opportunity before I go for the kill. But getting said opportunity is much more difficult to achieve when the shamans team mate is peeling me.

You might find yourself have alot more breathing space if you play with a DK, they peel so well and I am forced for most of the fight to stick on the DK. A good WW monk should do the trick though, they peel nice and are annoying for warriors, but much squishier.

Quote Originally Posted by Droxx View Post
    go to pillar
    Pretty much this.

If the warrior is "humping" alongside you closely they're going to struggle to get another charge off on you unless they plan ahead of time and peel off a bit or waste their leap.

Is your warlock running shadowfury? Are you abusing frost shock as much as you can?

Deleted
    And they say that Healers are unkillable 1v1 ... Warriors and Hunters and good Rogues destroy me in 10 seconds. I can live longer on my Elemental spec when focused 1v1, no matter who my opponent is. Not joking. Shamanistic Rage and Thunderstorm helps me a lot and I can also win, while as REsto I can only keep myself alive for 10 or 20 seconds ... Give SR to Resto, we don't have any useful defensive CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Droxx View Post
    go to pillar
    Its not like i wouldnt try this. What would you suggest from the first tier? Stone Bulwark? When u say "shield totem"?

Sometimes it works to pillar hump. But once you get caught in a stun and warrior press bladestorm its game over with no def cds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bulwark is useless since you will usually die while in a stun or while kicked. NG is still the best option when getting trained