SPOILERS BELOW THIS LINE

Wow I'm glad Shinji came back, but 2v1 seems unfair. I didn't understand the beginning but...?

Lol people are about I get fucked up. Someone count the 7 captains who are going to fight the 7 Sternritter.

Also, Ichigo calling wasn't a dramatic ending. It was just weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, does this mean that Hitsugaya and Matsumoto are dead? That's... disappointing if so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Lol people are about I get fucked up. Someone count the 7 captains who are going to fight the 7 Sternritter.
    Komamura + shinji
    Ukitake
    Byakuja
    Zaraki
    Shunsui
    Kurosuchi + urahara
    Renji + Rukia?

I'd gess it be about that with the Vizards comming to each group as backup.
    Last edited by Reluctant; 2013-10-23 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    SPOILERS BELOW THIS LINE

Wow I'm glad Shinji came back, but 2v1 seems unfair. I didn't understand the beginning but...?

Also, Ichigo calling wasn't a dramatic ending. It was just weird.
    It's a spoiler thread, no need to say it x)

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Komamura + shinji
    Ukitake
    Byakuja
    Zaraki
    Shunsui
    Kurosuchi + urahara
    Renji + Rukia?

I'd gess it be about that with the Vizards comming to each group as backup.
    Komamura will be fighting the little girl.
    Byakuya will come fight the guy with the mask, the fear one. Kenpachi will come help Byakuya, cause they hate each other and Byakuya will get his ass kicked.
    Shunsui will fight the right hand guy
    Renji and Rukia will fight ice guy and Bazz-B.
    Ukitake will fight the shadow guy?
    Sui-Feng if still alive will go fight the rocket guy, with help from somebody.
    Oh, gun guy is still left! The older one, hmm.... You'd say Shunsui, but i don't know this one.

Shinji might roam to get their senses off?
    I doubt Urahara will fight.

That's how i see it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Ok.... And why was it boring?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Ok.... And why was it boring?
    Idd, i thought it was a good chapter.

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual gunna just copy/paste by review from Facebook .

Good chapter, another solid 6/10.

Better than last week, but to be fair it's mostly a good chapter because of what it's setting up for future chapters, as opposed to what ACTUALLY happened in this chapter. You seem to get that alot in bleach

Soo.... We start with Hitsugaya, who really DID kill Cang Du in one hit... What a pimp! Sadly he seems to have died in the process... Ah well, I've always said if you're gunna go out, go out like a boss and we can all agree oneshotting the sternritter who stole your Bankai is going out like a fucking BOSS. Rest in peace Shiro chan, you're in heaven now, probably motorboating Matsumoto .

Next we cut to Bambi, shouting into empty space, blowing shit up and generally causing a ruckus, until Komamura steps in... And even though it pains me to say it, he looks epic in his new armor, I'm guessing this has something to do with the training he underwent with his Grandpa, can't wait to see what it can do!

Heh, Shinji to the rescue! using his OP almost Kyoko Suigetsu to confuse her... whatever will she do to counter the confusion?

Vollstandig of course! The Quincy equivilent of Bankai/Resurrección, we all knew they were coming soon, now that the Shinigami have Bankai back, it seems the oppertune moment to unleash them and allow the REAL fights to begin.

And then to wrap up the chapter: A phone call from Itsygo! I'm guessing Kubo considers "Vollstandig, now you're all fucked!" a suitable enough cliffhanger, now we'll jump to Ichigo and crew for a few weeks, find out what's happening with them and then come back in a month or so for the start of the final fights.

So a pretty good chapter overall, Hitsugaya went out like a boss, Komamura looks cool enough for me to stop calling him various dog related joke names and the Quincy have unleashed Vollstandig! I'd say that's a pretty exciting 20 pages! As for WHY the Quincy would steal the Captains Bankai when it stops them using the (in their opinion) stronger Vollstandig, that's obvious.

Not only was it a serious psycological hit, stealing Bankai and using it against the captains, but it also significantly weakened them. Sure the Sternritter MAY be a little weaker in Bankai than they are in Vollstandig, but the captains are SIGNIFICANTLY weaker in Shikai than they are in bankai (obviously ) so even if it weakened the Sternritter slightly, it's still a sound tactical move, as it weakened the Captains more.

Lets add some totally arbitraty, made up number to it... for clarifictation purposes.

Say a Captain and a Sternritter, both sealed, are 100%

a Captain in Shikai is 125% and in bankai is 200%
    a Sternritter in stolen bankai is 150% and in Vollstandig is 200%

I'm sure NO ONE here would disagree that it's a sound tactical decision on the Sternritters part to steal as many Bankai as they can? sure it means they're at 150 instead of 200%, BUT the Captains are at 125, or even 100%. And then WORST case scenario, as happened, the captains steal their Bankai back, regaining full power, but at the same time they unlock the Sternritters full potential. It's a win win for the Sternritter.

Of course they didn't account for the captains being awesome , so even though they have their Vollstandig back, they're still fucked.

Bring on next week and the a return to Ichigo and crew! Hopefully to find out more about the true Zangetsu, plus the fate of Renji and the Kuchikis!

MMO EDIT: as for the fights, alot haven't been set up yet, but from what we know so far...

Komamura Vs Bambi
    Shunsui Vs Haschwalth
    Kurotsuchi Vs Askin

Add in Byakuya Vs As Nodt and Zaraki Vs the first person he sees and that's 5, with two left over for some combination of Renji, Rukia, the Vizard and anyone else with Bankai
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Soo.... We start with Hitsugaya, who really DID kill Cang Du in one hit... What a pimp! Sadly he seems to have died in the process... Ah well, I've always said if you're gunna go out, go out like a boss and we can all agree oneshotting the sternritter who stole your Bankai is going out like a fucking BOSS. Rest in peace Shiro chan, you're in heaven now, probably motorboating Matsumoto .
    Wrong. He didn't one shot him. He actually helped Cang Du by getting his Bankai back so they can use their Vollstandig, it's actually shown at page 18 that he is now "free", pretty much same as vs Aizen where Hallibel got caught in the ice and had her power up. Does he never learn... Probably somebody will come to his rescue and heal his ass.

Next we cut to Bambi, shouting into empty space, blowing shit up and generally causing a ruckus, until Komamura steps in... And even though it pains me to say it, he looks epic in his new armor, I'm guessing this has something to do with the training he underwent with his Grandpa, can't wait to see what it can do!
    Well, seeing how his grandpa was huge compared to Komamura (as big as his Bankai maybe even?) what if Komamura learned how to get himself so big? Doubt it but would be pretty cool. What else could his grandpa have taught him?

Heh, Shinji to the rescue! using his OP almost Kyoko Suigetsu to confuse her... whatever will she do to counter the confusion?
    Sadly enough, he said the same thing to Aizen. "You can't get used to it." Oh wait... How did that end? She creates explosions with a snap of her fingers. Like hell she would need to know where they are.

Vollstandig of course! The Quincy equivilent of Bankai/Resurrección, we all knew they were coming soon, now that the Shinigami have Bankai back, it seems the oppertune moment to unleash them and allow the REAL fights to begin.
    A few captains sadly enough already got their ass kicked before they could do enough... Right now, as far as we know 2 captains are dead/unable to fight, and they were both all out with Bankai, against a "normal" opponent.

And then to wrap up the chapter: A phone call from Itsygo! I'm guessing Kubo considers "Vollstandig, now you're all fucked!" a suitable enough cliffhanger, now we'll jump to Ichigo and crew for a few weeks, find out what's happening with them and then come back in a month or so for the start of the final fights.
    I really hope they won't do that, i want to see Shunsui kick ass like a boss with his Bankai, i want to see Ukitake's Bankai. I wanna see what Kenpachi has learned now that he has Shikai/Bankai ability's.

So a pretty good chapter overall, Hitsugaya went out like a boss, Komamura looks cool enough for me to stop calling him various dog related joke names and the Quincy have unleashed Vollstandig! I'd say that's a pretty exciting 20 pages! As for WHY the Quincy would steal the Captains Bankai when it stops them using the (in their opinion) stronger Vollstandig, that's obvious.

Not only was it a serious psycological hit, stealing Bankai and using it against the captains, but it also significantly weakened them. Sure the Sternritter MAY be a little weaker in Bankai than they are in Vollstandig, but the captains are SIGNIFICANTLY weaker in Shikai than they are in bankai (obviously ) so even if it weakened the Sternritter slightly, it's still a sound tactical move, as it weakened the Captains more.

Lets add some totally arbitraty, made up number to it... for clarifictation purposes.

Say a Captain and a Sternritter, both sealed, are 100%

a Captain in Shikai is 125% and in bankai is 200%
    a Sternritter in stolen bankai is 150% and in Vollstandig is 200%

I'm sure NO ONE here would disagree that it's a sound tactical decision on the Sternritters part to steal as many Bankai as they can? sure it means they're at 150 instead of 200%, BUT the Captains are at 125, or even 100%. And then WORST case scenario, as happened, the captains steal their Bankai back, regaining full power, but at the same time they unlock the Sternritters full potential. It's a win win for the Sternritter.

Of course they didn't account for the captains being awesome , so even though they have their Vollstandig back, they're still fucked.

Bring on next week and the a return to Ichigo and crew! Hopefully to find out more about the true Zangetsu, plus the fate of Renji and the Kuchikis!

MMO EDIT: as for the fights, alot haven't been set up yet, but from what we know so far...

Komamura Vs Bambi
    Shunsui Vs Haschwalth
    Kurotsuchi Vs Askin

Add in Byakuya Vs As Nodt and Zaraki Vs the first person he sees and that's 5, with two left over for some combination of Renji, Rukia, the Vizard and anyone else with Bankai
    Why would you use your triumph card right away? Yes they weakened the opponent, got to know the Bankai's and their ability's and struck fear into them. Now that they go all out they won't have much cards left to play tho... So i am curious as to what will happen. A mega uber power boost from the Jucha himself? A fusion of Quincy's? Something with the shadows? It's too obvious that it will go into a one sided fight, but how can the Shinigami win this right now seeing how the Quincy are CLEARLY stronger.

Oh, how can we all forget; Zero Division will join in too, duh >.< Really want to see those guys fight as they are clearly stronger then Yamamoto was.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Zero division will fight here, there is already way to many characters wo are gone need some showtime.

Shunsui, Ukitake, urahara and Shinji need to show there bankai's,
    Zaraki, Byakuja, Doggy captain, renji, rukiya, need to show there power ups
    The group in Heuco mundo and probaly Grimjaw need to show up
    The Fullbringers are going to do something,
    Ichigo is ofc going to kick ass.
    + a ton of other less inportant people. ( lieutenants, Shiba's, the other vizards, yoroichi, ichigo's dad, etc )

But that's the whole problem; so many people need to show off their thing, INCLUDING Zero Division.
    There were atleast 24 Sternritter.
    3 Died to Kenpachi
    3 Died to Yamamoto, the big guy and the 2 "Yourself"
    1 Died to Ichigo, the Prison
    17 Left, unless i missed 1 or 2.
    We know of most of them completely nothing.

Shunsui, Ukitake, Zaraki, Byakuya, Komamaru, Renji, Rukia, the Vizard captains (atleast 3?), Ichigo and probably Urahara all need to show off what they can do.
    The Fullbring people are weak as hell, so i doubt they will do anything.
    Grimmjow will have Ressuression second stage so he will need some screen time (probably saves Ichigo)
    Zero Division has 5 members so it would make 18 for Seireitie and 17 for the Sternritters.

It could work, cause i really wanna see Zero Division too. If they are only 5 people and defend the king they MUST be strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    What makes you say Grimmjaow will have Ressuression stage 2?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    He would kinda need it to even be relevant he was always kinda weak and everyone yust got stronger.

Doubt Ichigo will need anny saving he should be the most powerfull guy around.

Cause Grimmjow is weak as fuck compared to when they fought.
    Or you wanna check it out? Ichigo won "barely" cause he is the main guy. Meanwhile he fought Aizen, the guy that is supposed to be the leader of the Espada, Ulquiorra, number 4, pretty much fucked Ichigo up. Just showed off his strenght, too bad Ichigo went super saiyan 4 mode on him.
    Meanwhile he got Fullbring, Quincy blood and Final Getsuga and got trained by Zero Division.
    Oh yeah, the strongest guy that was there, Yamamoto, got one shotted by Jucha. You think he would have weak guys that kicked some captain ass? Don't think so.

Now, go back to Grimmjow, oh yeah; he totally doesn't need it. Only EVERYBODY will kick his ass.

Epic battle of Bleach's final chapter; Grimmjow versus; NORMAL FOOT SOLDIER! Oh wait...

I love the way Shinji introduces his Shikai as impossible to defeat. Except that one and only time he used it where Aizen owned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should stop explaining what it does to his enemies right away. I get its so the readers know whats happening but from an in universe perspectife its yust dumb.
    He isn't the only one guilty of it either.

Well, altho i agree that it is dumb for him to explain what it does, and that he really should stop the whole "you can't get used to it" he did mention that it's all inverted too. Not that it would make sense cause now you'll just hear down and up instead of up and down.

But yeah, he would be better off saying something like "all your sense of direction will be off". And then during the fight he could explain it more.

Kinda dissapointed chapter. Ichigo will now take another +12 hours before he is at the fight.
    So all in all the Quincy have a total of 15 hours or more, to kill everybody. Especially Bambiette is supposed to be one of the stronger. Atleast, that's how i read it in this chapter.
    Komamaru will probably be able to sustain her explosions to a minimal and therefore save everybody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much happened but it was enjoyable seeing the royal guard talking to each other. Sucks that we're going to have to wait to see him fight, i want to see some others fight too but the next few weeks will be full of people i don't like watching.

Chapter felt really short. Like. Really short.

What letter is that girl Sternritter anyway?