Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MyCelar View Post
    C: We have a Night Elf dps'er in raid
    D: We aren't horde
    E: Our second Disc Priest quit
    F: I forgott to pre dot boss before p4 this one try...
    G: Our Paladin don't have his Monk healer geared :<
    H: Some one forgott to... you get the idea.

The only real issue here is the Night Elf. You CANNOT progress right with subpar races in your roster. It's fucking $25 ONCE and you're done. I hope that retard feels dumb enough now.

Do not call people such things. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-10-24 at 12:08 AM.

Deleted
    Video is private meh :/

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    The only real issue here is the Night Elf. You CANNOT progress right with subpar races in your roster. It's fucking $25 ONCE and you're done. I hope that retard feels dumb enough now.
    lol...

I think you have a better argument if you simply say that X person in the raid shoulda not have slightly messed up their rotation at X point to put out that much damage.

These guys are not bleeding edge, kind of silly to expect them to all be the best DPS races and such.

How many times can you count on your hand where such a small percentage wipe occured to you?

Also, by your logic, we should all be horde then
    Last edited by Angelicat; 2013-10-23 at 01:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    These guys are not bleeding edge, kind of silly to expect them to all be the best DPS races and such.
    Actually, I'd say that the 10-man currently ranked nr. 9 West would be considered 'bleeding edge'. Sure, we're not talking Method/Paragon, but still.

Anyhow, that's a fucking bummer Celar but I'm sure you guys will get it down today or tomorrow and hopefully collect a top 10 kill!

I think I can take the blame for a 0.4% Wipe in p4 with Sanitas. I was fixated with the damn iron star trying to escape Malice and got this panic attack that happens once a million tries. I was so focused trying to get the last damage happen and keep ppl alive I couldnt get my mind to work my fingers. Running with LB casting and not cancel it to use Rocket boots had me getting hit and wipe it.. Whether the Iron star should be 15 yards from the boss when he is below 1-2% or not is another question .

I got yelled at. Thank god we didnt lose World 2 only due to that tho and got the kill only few attempts later.

Cant provide with Screeny even if I wanted. Sari!

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon's rogue was Blood Elf. We all know THAT'S not the race to go. So it doesn't matter at all what race you play.

Oh and also: Video is private : /

Arcane Torrent at least gives you 15 energy every 2 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Private Video

I really wanna see this to cheer me up at work ^^

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    It also silences the First intermission guys + silencing the cast of MCed ppl in p2 and p3.

Which makes it even more legit when progressing HC garr. Cant tell if that was the intention but I think that was one of the reasons he went Belf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Which would be inferior to Shadowmeld. It's basically an extra Vanish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    It also silences the First intermission guys + silencing the cast of MCed ppl in p2 and p3.

Which makes it even more legit when progressing HC garr. Cant tell if that was the intention but I think that was one of the reasons he went Belf.
    The silence would be the thing that makes Arance Torrent viable at all.

<1 million health wipe on thock. Thats painful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    <1 million health wipe on thock. Thats painful.
    compared to a <1% on heroic garrosh?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post

Arcane Torrent's interrupt component is pretty whacky and often times fails to deliver, especially so when it hits multiple targets so relying on it for Empowered Touches of Y'Shaarj isn't very smart.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Lyd View Post
    Actually, I'd say that the 10-man currently ranked nr. 9 West would be considered 'bleeding edge'. Sure, we're not talking Method/Paragon, but still.

Anyhow, that's a fucking bummer Celar but I'm sure you guys will get it down today or tomorrow and hopefully collect a top 10 kill!
    "Bleeding edge" in my mind are guilds that would all go troll first week of H:thok just for the 5% beast slaying racial. I know these guys are far ahead of the curve but I still think there's a very clear difference between the two (from a dedication standpoint).

Either way I think it's silly to blame a very, very rare wipe on something like "This guy is playing Nelf". Like I said, if any of those guys did their min/max DPS and movement perfectly, it woulda been a kill. Something like RNG making any of their one spells crit woulda given them the kill too.
    Last edited by Angelicat; 2013-10-23 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Or had one less crit during the whole last phase ;P
    As soon as you start blaming luck for sub 1% wipes you know your doing the fight wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Made it official again.

Gz on kill from 13 mins ago xD

Quote Originally Posted by MyCelar View Post
    God I can't wait to get back into HM raiding. The thrill!!!

OT: That fuckin sucks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me of my 3 health wipe on Festergut back in ICC.

10+ Year Old Account
    racials matter at this point? still?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done