Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's already possible in RBGS,War Games and Arenas so why the hell not!

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    No thank you.

If it bothers you that much you are welcome to que rated bgs via Oqueue. You don't speak for the majority, and you certainly don't speak for me.
    Why does it not speak to You?
    Please also remember that not all people that play World of Warcraft are using addons.

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Deleted
    It wprks well in rift, all my queues are never longer than 1 minute. Trion said they are taking it further by making BG's redVSblue

"As a result of the events in Orgrimmar, both factions have begun training their armies in preparation for the inevitable break down in relations between the Horde and the Alliance. As a result, players will potentially play against their own faction in Random Battlegrounds in a type of training drill simulating a real battleground encounter between the Horde and the Alliance"

Since you know, Blizzard want to lore it up all the time. In short, enable Same-Faction Battlegrounds.

Honestly for randoms they should take it further and intermingle the factions and have a designated appearance change to that faction, or RedvsBlue as suggested. If you want to PvP for lore thats what RP servers should be for.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate horde v horde fights. it just seems wrong. there's supposed to be a blood feud... which is the reason for all the fighting.

here's a workable solution that doesn't destroy the blood feud / lore too badly

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9972877289

I had thought about this a few weeks ago. They may have talked about in the PvP summit, you never know. It would be a great change in my opinion.

I really don't care for lore when lore is affecting the queue times of PvP significantly (for any faction).
    Last edited by Syh; 2013-10-23 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vokal View Post
    No thank you.

If it bothers you that much you are welcome to que rated bgs via Oqueue. You don't speak for the majority, and you certainly don't speak for me.
    Yes, yes he does speak for the majority, you are the minority. I think that the current state that bgs are in pushes more people to start botting, which only further degrades the state they are in, pushing more people to start botting...

Seriously though, I'd say roughly 70% of the horde team in Isle of Conquest is bots now. It looks like you are watching a multiboxer when you see the entire group of them run out the front gate together.

Quote Originally Posted by tinystomper View Post
    i hate horde v horde fights. it just seems wrong. there's supposed to be a blood feud... which is the reason for all the fighting.

here's a workable solution that doesn't destroy the blood feud / lore too badly

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9972877289
    Just look at it as a War Game. In sports you play against your own team during the week to get ready to play against your opponent. In military, there are Red Teams which train against you. What's to stop randoms from being War Games for the "real battle" against your hated enemies.

Lore can be written away by saying this is just practice... because if lore really existed outside of the short story they create in BGs, why would you have Rated BGs against your own faction?
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

It would be a good change. I'm absolutely sick of how punishing it is as alliance, especially since horde can blacklist the only two BGs that they lose at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Well I guess nobody disagrees with me then.
    Go and play a different game.

The pool of players on both Horde and Alliance is huge, there is not a problem with numbers. Not to mention Blizz is merging servers to help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post
    The pool of players on both Horde and Alliance is huge, there is not a problem with numbers. Not to mention Blizz is merging servers to help as well.
    What does merging servers have to do with anything?

BGs/Arenas pull from the entire population already.

Go and play a different game.

The pool of players on both Horde and Alliance is huge, there is not a problem with numbers.
    Then why do my Alliance toons get instant queues but my Horde toons are 5-10 minutes?

Not to mention Blizz is merging servers to help as well.
    BG/Arena/RBG are already against everyone. Thats why sometimes I'll see Elemental de Agua
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what happens when horde racials are superior to alliance (and when you have so many reckful fanboys)