Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    The only real issue here is the Night Elf. You CANNOT progress right with subpar races in your roster. It's fucking $25 ONCE and you're done. I hope that retard feels dumb enough now.
    The funniest part about this (despite the fact that it's funny....) is the REALITY that with a useful racial, they probably would have actually downed that haha.

Our guild has had a lot of Sub 1% wipes this tier, its been painful. Including one on Garrosh normal which set us a week back unlocking heroics

Can someone enlighten me as to why the priest had to kill himself? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I'm not up to date with mechanics of this tier (or the past one for that matter).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    The only real issue here is the Night Elf. You CANNOT progress right with subpar races in your roster. It's fucking $25 ONCE and you're done. I hope that retard feels dumb enough now.
    That "retard" probably feels pretty good after getting the 9th Heroic Garrosh 10 man kill. 2nd for Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    racials matter at this point? still?
    Well, to be fair, the 1% crit he'd get from worgen, or the 1% hit from spacegoat, or the food bonus from panda, would have probably covered 87k or whatever it was.

But you could just as easily say someone being a blacksmith instead of an alchemist would probably cover 87k.

Still happy for them, they bucked up and got the kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post
    That "retard" probably feels pretty good after getting the 9th Heroic Garrosh 10 man kill. 2nd for Alliance.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, to be fair, the 1% crit he'd get from worgen, or the 1% hit from spacegoat, or the food bonus from panda, would have probably covered 87k or whatever it was.

But you could just as easily say someone being a blacksmith instead of an alchemist would probably cover 87k.

Still happy for them, they bucked up and got the kill.
    oh most def they bucked up and did work but as far as racials go saying thats why you where wiping seems like a weak argument
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    oh most def they bucked up and did work but as far as racials go saying thats why you where wiping seems like a weak argument
    Oh I agree with you totally, I was trying to point out the absurdity of it. Perhaps that didn't come across. I just meant there's a thousand different things that could have been done differently to cover 87k, saying someone is a "retard" (I hate that word) because they play a night elf is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, but having racials doesen't really change how you play (Well unless you got worgen speed, or troll heroism) but either way, it gives you a flat % dmg increase, and no matter how bad or good you play, you will always be behind how it would have been with optimal racials xD.

Everyone makes mistakes. Lots of them. Guilds like Method and Paragon have tons of fails in their raids, smaller ones than most other guilds though. Just gear doesen't allow them to make them. Racials is something you easily can improve once and for all, mistakes happen either way.

I hope they balance racials completely for next Expansion. The troll racial is quite huge since you pop it with CD's. Way more than most people seem to realize.
    Last edited by MyCelar; 2013-10-23 at 09:01 PM.

Would have been dead if horde, or the hunter beeing Worgen! Noob Codegen.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Our guild has had a lot of Sub 1% wipes this tier, its been painful. Including one on Garrosh normal which set us a week back unlocking heroics
    We had a 1 second left kill of Heroic Spoils, a night elf could have easily made the difference in making us wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    Can someone enlighten me as to why the priest had to kill himself? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I'm not up to date with mechanics of this tier (or the past one for that matter).
    Probably because they didn't want to deal with encounter mechanic and prefer to sacrifice multiple people to make the fight easier, which then results in <1% wipe and this thread.
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't these kind of 'events' the one you play this game for? In this and 2 tiers from now you'll probably still talk and laugh about this wipe, whereas your garrosh kill will be long forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeglendir View Post
    Probably because they didn't want to deal with encounter mechanic and prefer to sacrifice multiple people to make the fight easier, which then results in <1% wipe and this thread.
    Isn't it pretty standard to use the sacrifice for this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faeglendir View Post
    You realize the only reason we made it that far was because we sacrificed? We can't be stacked for Malice and not spawn ironstars at the same time when we have bombardment. Impossible.

Deleted
    Other guilds has killed it without using the lame cheese called Sacrifice, just saying!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anuhk View Post
    Other guilds has killed it without using the lame cheese called Sacrifice, just saying!
    Other guilds are horde + better geared (Or 25 man), just saying :P. You tell me how else we can deal with that 7th maice if boss isnt dead. (You can't)

Sure, the 6th one is fine if everyone uses nitro boost or speed increase to get in position right after bombardment, and ofcourse if you play perfect with the Malice to balance the energy it might be possible, but it's hard without fucking the earlier bombardments up, and I dont see how it can be done.

Deleted
    That was the WoW gods punishing you for the pre-emptive celebration

Deleted
    That sucks

Btw, congrats on your kill OP.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCelar View Post
    Other guilds are horde + better geared (Or 25 man), just saying :P. You tell me how else we can deal with that 7th maice if boss isnt dead. (You can't)
    Sure, the 6th one is fine if everyone uses nitro boost or speed increase to get in position right after bombardment, and ofcourse if you play perfect with the Malice to balance the energy it might be possible, but it's hard without fucking the earlier bombardments up, and I dont see how it can be done.
    Horde racials sure I buy that its a dps increase but from watching that kill vid your ele sham was 40k dps behind me and I was 8ilvls behind him in gear on our kill. Ofc the skada/ Recount might not be accurate but he seems to do less damage than he should. Overall u have and were among the best geared 10 mans early on. I dont buy that u were undergeared.

How ever, big grats to the kill and well played overall!

Deleted
    Hilarious since the priest who frapsed celebrated too early

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever, this wasnt meant to be a balance discussion or grats thread :P Just thought it would be fun for ppl to see a 97k wipe on the endboss!