Deleted

Weak Auras Thok the Bloodthirsty

Hi Guys,

im searching for a Weak Aura string where i can see the Energy Bar of Thok the Bloodthirsty.
    I dont want to make a string for my focus target.

Safebus

Trigger, Status, Power, Specific unit: boss1.
    You can add a second trigger with some custom lua to only make it load on Thok as well.

Deleted
    I have never learned lua so which code i have to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    Trigger, Status, Power, Specific unit: boss1.
    You can add a second trigger with some custom lua to only make it load on Thok as well.
    Sorry to kind of dig this back up, but does anyone know if this trigger actually works, and if it would work to track Aura -> Acceleration, instead? When I mouse over the input box for specific unit, it says "Only works on friendly players in your group."

If this doesn't work, does anyone know how I could track the stacks of Thok's Acceleration buff without having him as my Focus or Target?

Quote Originally Posted by Rarch View Post
    Sorry to kind of dig this back up, but does anyone know if this trigger actually works, and if it would work to track Aura -> Acceleration, instead? When I mouse over the input box for specific unit, it says "Only works on friendly players in your group."
    The addon's description for that field is misleading.

If you enter a valid unitID, it doesn't matter whether that unit is in your group, or friendly, or whatever. It's only when you enter a name that it must correspond to somebody in your group.

Perfect, thank you very much for the clarification.