Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nice ideas in the last 2 pages, updated

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I know this is completely and utterly pointless but since I ended up posting in this thread anyway:

Demon Hunter player class with a dual-wielding tank spec.
    This, please!

10+ Year Old Account
    The horde should get Mana'ri Eredar, the Alliance should get High Elves.
    The horde should get Ogres, the Alliance should get Naga.

- - - Updated - - -

also
    I want Gnome and Foresaken Paladins
    I want pandaren Druids,
    I want Tauren and Draenei Rogues.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Demon Hunter

1 Tank spec, 2 DPS specs

That would be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    - demon wings (flying mount) for warlocks.

- epic class quests for every class.

- More blood elf, dwarf, NE, worgan and goblin lore. (dont care about Draenei, trolls have enough, keep humans and orcs about the same)

10+ Year Old Account
    • Heirlooms handled the way GW2 Appearance Reward items are (Claimable on each character, regardless of server, frees up space).
    • Tabard Tab/More Inventory slots
    • Bag recipes not requiring a metric ton of grinding. Just STAHP. Don't punish the guy with 4 alts.
    • PvE Raid Alternatives that do not involve Faction Grind, or Raid Quest Items. Like Wrathion or Cata Thrall styled chains... without raids.
    • Faction Grind reduced to storyline quests only. Dailies for non-essential " faction tokens". Mindless Grinding is no longer replay value.
    • New 60-70 area, or a revamp of the TBC zones, to better reflect the events of WoW.
    • Improved Dungeon/Raid finder, that boots DPS whose pre-grouped tank logs out, after they get a free line-hop into a group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

I know Blizzard have said no a million times, but I'd love Legacy Servers, otherwise looks like I'm waiting patiently for Corecraft.

As for the actual expansion:
    New Models
    Burning Legion Expansion

These are musts for me. The state of the models is getting fucking ridiculous, especially considering they stated those months ago they were only 25% done, what the fuck. I'm hoping 25%-100% is possible by the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    - demon wings (flying mount) for warlocks.

- epic class quests for every class.

- More blood elf, dwarf, NE, worgan and goblin lore. (dont care about Draenei, trolls have enough, keep humans and orcs about the same)
    Better care about draenei since Velen is likely going to be taking a leading role in the next Legion expac we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    1. Alleria and Turalyon return
    2. Argus as the new 90-95 or 90 - 100 zone
    3. Prestige class at 100
    4. playable high elves for the alliance
    5. new race models
    6. More titanic lore
    7. Cross-realm heirlooms
    8. Faster 1-80 experience for veterans
    9. Demon hunter hero class
    10. Burning legion as the villain
    11. Illidan redemption story
    12. Fix the talent tree's
    What exactly would you want from a prestige class at 100? I like the idea but what would they do with it? I also like the 1-80 faster exp idea. I have 8 alts at 90 and then 87,80,55. I've done so much lvling that I just get annoyed with some of the zones. Having faster exp (stacked with heirlooms) would make me want to level the rest. Demon hunter also sounds like a great idea.

I'm not expecting much..

1) new race models

2) A expansion boss thats a villain, not misunderstood, not corrupted, not once dead and angry cause they came back to life, hasn't gone mad, didn't go insane. No old god involvement, no BL corruption and please no talking weapons. Every villain is just "I'm really not a bad guy/girl just I'm weak minded and stupid and the old gods/BL/this talking weapon told me to do it". There's no truly evil person in all of azeroth who would take advantage of the mortal races attention being elsewhere?

3) Rhok'delar returning some how. I have it on two hunters just came back to wow this time alliance...both hunters are horde...both on different servers Q_Q

4) tieing up some loose ends before making more.

5) a revamp to outland

make the game more like an mmorpg rather than the "open moba" game it is today

10+ Year Old Account
    A Story Mode or Campaign Quest Line that progresses every patch with new & history of Lore for us Lore Nerds.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

all i wish is : older raids come to life again with heroics as hard as the new expansions.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Highly doubt, we will get a new class, atleast in the next expansion, there are already way too many in my opinion.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archypew View Post
    all i wish is : older raids come to life again with heroics as hard as the new expansions.
    Yes plz, But we need to think of rewards.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    I believe a greater emphasis on aesthetic immersion will to an extent reinvigurate WoW, give it a new 'look' and a new 'feel'. What I'm talking about is little things that could drastically change the game:

-Making night time actually night time, make it dark and a little sinister!
    -A better day/night cycle
    -More varied and intense weather effects. How amazing would it be for it to actually snow in Stormwind & Elwyn Forest for example!
    -Re-invigurate the holiday seasons! They're very old and stale now. They should actually help to get players into that specific holiday spirit or feeling.
    -Player & NPC models should have different body sizes & physiques. It gets a tad boring seeing everyone looking the same apart from the odd major lore character.
    -Newer foliage and tree models.
    -Already been said but greater character customisation would greatly improve peoples perspective!

What do you all think?

10+ Year Old Account
    shared reputations on all characters, so it doesnt feel like such a huge leap to change mains.

10+ Year Old Account
    - Tripple spec
    - Draenei, worgen, tauren action when it comes to lore
    - More phased individual areas like the farm
    - More procs included in the textures that the game shows when they proc - less need for cd/proc tracking addons
    - More hairstyles
    - Less new mounts, more new models. Cloud serpents were a joke
    - Mount(s) dropping in instances, like in wotlk+cata. More people would run heroics then
    - Some kind of filter option in the interface to select what spell effects you want to see, for example, I don't want to see ultra graphics on player aoe damage spells but I want to see ultra graphics on boss abilities.