10+ Year Old Account
    I like the trinket idea, but I don't like that it's going to be another keybinding...

At least it forces other players to ward.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    It doesn't force but it certainly encourages it, a lot. It'd be stupid for anyone not to have Totem during lane phase, well, I think it would but that's probably an early assumption, potentially bad one, since we don't now the cd of the Lens(clarity type).

Even so, Totem guarantees vision on a location so I guess that alone is probably the best option unless you're playing against an Eve jungle, and hope you get lucky every time you use Sweeper. This is assuming champions are units, which I actually have no idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    It doesn't force but it certainly encourages it, a lot. It'd be stupid for anyone not to have Totem during lane phase, well, I think it would but that's probably an early assumption, potentially bad one, since we don't now the cd of the Lens(clarity type).

Even so, Totem guarantees vision on a location so I guess that alone is probably the best option unless you're playing against an Eve jungle, and hope you get lucky every time you use Sweeper. This is assuming champions are units, which I actually have no idea.
    IIRC Sweeper wont reveal stealthed champions, would be OP against, say, Akali.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirjotusvihe View Post
    IIRC Sweeper wont reveal stealthed champions, would be OP against, say, Akali.
    Oh, right.

Invisible =/= stealth

;_;

Guess not then.

Such a long journey, I qualified season 3 as silver 2. Moved up through that quite easily into gold 5. I was passing along swimmingly, made it through to gold 1 in less than a month. Then, tragedy struck, idiots RAMPANT throughout the land. I fell and fell and fell. At first I had the typical soloQ mentality, "Stupid team" or "It was never my fault!". Lower and lower i dropped, all the way to gold 4. The BOTTOM of gold 4, and I quit ranked for awhile. After playing normals with some friends for a long time, (I am conciderably better than them), I learned to not take the game so seriously. There is a difference from being competitive and trying, and being anal and stressed about it.
    After I hit this epiphony, I decided to try my luck at ranked again. No longer did I care if I was shafted the support role (my main role is mid), I just played my game. "ignored and reported" became my most said thing in the game. I started to climb, slow and steady. Gold 3, Gold 2, and finally into Gold 1. They announced the extention of season 3, and I decided "im going to make plat before its over". This was my goal to begin with, but after the change in mindset makes it more obtainable.
    The other day I hit the plat promo. I have never done well in the promo's, usually taking 2-5 times in the promo series to pass. Passed on the first shot!
    I can now say im officially a PLATINUM PLAYER!
    For all of those trying to climb but in a rut, remember ITS A GAME!. So what if your top lane is gone, take support with PRIDE! So what if your jungler is a retard and feeds first blood to your lane, then 3 more kills. OUTPLAY THEM! Its do-able. :-D couldnt be happier!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ofc no one reads up on the season 4 changes, prefering to um and ah over new champ :P
    hey i posted a nice little piece about it :<

I am still afraid of the lvl 1 power of these wards, they are just too strong. Everybody that watched competetive plays know how it goes (not that it will happen in lower elo) but you get my point. Easiest thing to do now is for a jungler to just smite the buff away from enemy jungler.

Also; how will Bloodrazor work? Can't it be easily abused by any AD/AP, depending on it's scaling ofcourse.
    If it works just like Nasus Q, only then with jungle monsters then what is holding a adc, or any other lane back to just buy it, spend 10 minutes in the jungle for FREE extra damage.
    Get it early>Get new camp or golems. Free extra stacks of damage.
    Get it mid>Easy camp jungle
    Get it late>not so smart

Also, won't this just be another whole new jungle thing; "Oh hey guys, i'm just going <fill in champ> that isn't actually suited but because of Bloodrazor i can just stack it up and farm for 20 minutes and then instagib somebody"?

I welcome these chances, the vision, the extra camp and the assist spree (will it work for junglers too actually?), but i guess ill have to see how it works before ill be happy about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    There's a riot response to that now saying that it's not from any patch they've ever shipped and thus is a fake post.

Awh, he sounded awesome tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    They'll still give up their position while doing so and allow you to react to it.

I agree that it's lame and probably pointless sometimes due to the possibility of starting a fight over a ward... but yeah. Lame.
    Yeah I agree but it depends on how cheap. So I'm playing eve jungle, I run into your pink ward, I go and kill. So now as support you have to either:

A. Hope I DONT come back before you back.
    B. Go back to base.
    C. Get ganked.

Plus you can just have your support constantly checking her lane paths. So if I'm supporting, I just have to check tri-brush, see nothing is there and let her come into the bushes and now we have a great gank. Just seems like a silly change. Making you have only 1 I'm cool with but being able to see it just seems really silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    I can now say im officially a PLATINUM PLAYER!
    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    For all of those trying to climb but in a rut, remember ITS A GAME!. So what if your top lane is gone, take support with PRIDE! So what if your jungler is a retard and feeds first blood to your lane, then 3 more kills. OUTPLAY THEM! Its do-able. :-D couldnt be happier!
    I play all my lanes with pride and try to counterplay where I can, but still at the bottom of Silver 5. Progressing takes time, time I don't have any more, but I'm after Gold next season.

- - - Updated - - -

Bloodrazor
    Scales slowly to equate to one full item once you have five others, not so fast that 20m ADC jungling means instagibbing.

Any lane that leaves to go farm a Bloodrazor forces the Jungler to go cover that lane, reducing the effectiveness of both players' Bloodrazor.

It should be a positive feedback loop such that whoever has the highest Bloodrazor stacks should be the only one Jungling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    Yeah I agree but it depends on how cheap. So I'm playing eve jungle, I run into your pink ward, I go and kill.
    The pink wouldn't reveal you.
    So now as support you have to either:

A. Hope I DONT come back before you back.
    B. Go back to base.
    C. Get ganked.
    How about hug the turret until you go away because every second you wait for us to move, you lose out on jungle XP/Gold?

Making you have only 1 I'm cool with but being able to see it just seems really silly.
    It's because it's permanent and there'd be nothing you can do about it. The vision war was Green < Pink < Oracles < Death, now it's just Green < permanent visible Pink.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Scales slowly to equate to one full item once you have five others, not so fast that 20m ADC jungling means instagibbing.

Any lane that leaves to go farm a Bloodrazor forces the Jungler to go cover that lane, reducing the effectiveness of both players' Bloodrazor.

It should be a positive feedback loop such that whoever has the highest Bloodrazor stacks should be the only one Jungling.
    Wasn't it more for "carry" junglers? Go a tanky jungler and let one person get it to stack it up, jungler farms lane few minutes, person with Bloodrazor can farm jungle few minutes.

Just wanting to confirm something:

You can't be demoted below division V of your tier unless you fallout to a lower tier due to inactivity LP decay.

I just hit Gold V (yay!) and was planning to just stop playing ranked until the season was over. But if I literally can't be dropped to silver even with 6 games of afkers or anything crazy in a row then i might continue.

Just one thing guys, Bloodrazer will read scales off neutral minions, negating any laner from taking said jungle items.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't it more for "carry" junglers? Go a tanky jungler and let one person get it to stack it up, jungler farms lane few minutes, person with Bloodrazor can farm jungle few minutes.
    Hmm. I don't think we'll see a tanky jungler unless there's a tank version of Bloodrazor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I just hit Gold V (yay!) and was planning to just stop playing ranked until the season was over. But if I literally can't be dropped to silver even with 6 games of afkers or anything crazy in a row then i might continue.
    This is true, carry on playing.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Hmm. I don't think we'll see a tanky jungler unless there's a tank version of Bloodrazor.

- - - Updated - - -

This is true, carry on playing.
    Thanks!

Some more questions:

1 What are the changes to razor keep talking about I can't seem to find them anywhere?

2 What is the percentage breakdown, if there is one, of who is in bronze/silver/gold/etc?
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2013-10-24 at 11:52 PM.

The pink wouldn't reveal you.

How about hug the turret until you go away because every second you wait for us to move, you lose out on jungle XP/Gold?

It's because it's permanent and there'd be nothing you can do about it. The vision war was Green < Pink < Oracles < Death, now it's just Green < permanent visible Pink.
    But if you're hugging the turret, you're ADC is missing out on EXP/Gold as well and while it's difficult to speculate obviously since we don't have solid info on HOW and IF jungle carries will be possible again, you're still stuck in a hard spot. If I kill your pink ward and wait in your bush in lane, you can't advance. I'd gladly make my jungle eve "Meh" and have my vayne be crazy ahead of their caitlyn and have their Jarvan be fed (Again, depends on how viable jungle carry will be I suppose).

10+ Year Old Account
    1 What are the changes to razor keep talking about I can't seem to find them anywhere?
    From Reddit:
    "X Atk speed, Y Atk dmg, 40% increased gold from killing creeps, and bonus dmg based on how many creeps youve killed with bloodrazer."
    2 What is the percentage breakdown, if there is one, of who is in bronze/silver/gold/etc?
    Dependent on your region. See here.

- - - Updated - - -

But if you're hugging the turret, you're ADC is missing out on EXP/Gold as well and while it's difficult to speculate obviously since we don't have solid info on HOW and IF jungle carries will be possible again, you're still stuck in a hard spot. If I kill your pink ward and wait in your bush in lane, you can't advance. I'd gladly make my jungle eve "Meh" and have my vayne be crazy ahead of their caitlyn and have their Jarvan be fed (Again, depends on how viable jungle carry will be I suppose).
    I just wanted to point out that there's far more scenarios than the three you pointed out.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

Deleted
    Didn't riot say something about changing the leagues so you actually CAN get demoted.. but it will ofc require your MMR to be much lower than the league you're in..

Just wanting to confirm something:

You can't be demoted below division V of your tier unless you fallout to a lower tier due to inactivity LP decay.

Yet. They will change this tho.

Well i don't know about you but i go 9/10 of my junglers tanky.
    Jarvan/Naut/Hec/Vi are all going the same path for me. Ancient Golem with Spirit Visage and Randuin.

A tanky jungle item extra would be nice tho, mostly cause the AD one isn't used anymore and the AP is mostly used by Vlad/Morde. Maybe with scaling armor/mr per x-neutral minions kill, scaling low ofcourse, maybe at 0.2 or something.

Yet. They will change this tho.
    That's all I wanted to know, cause it'll change what I do now