Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Question What feature would make you resubscribe to WoW?

For those of us who currently aren't subscribed to WoW right now, what feature would bring you back into the game?

For me, Updated models alone (At least for a little bit)

More challenging low level quests and dungeons.

and flex to drop to 6-8 man.

Either of these features would make be resubscribe, I'm easy to please.

What about you guys?
    Last edited by StrayFox; 2013-10-28 at 08:13 PM.

I seriously doubt a single feature would make anyone who previously quit rejoin. If they quit then they quit for a really good reason that isn't simply fixed with some feature.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I seriously doubt a single feature would make anyone who previously quit rejoin. If they quit then they quit for a really good reason that isn't simply fixed with some feature.
    For me it is! Some people are easier to please than others, sir.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bind on account everything. Except xp.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by StrayFox View Post
    and flex to drop to 8 man.
    You can do flex with 8 man. It won't scale any lower below 10, but it is doable.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You can do flex with 8 man. It won't scale any lower below 10, but it is doable.
    The whole raid? I know even before flex we would try to do 10 mans with only 8 people, we were doing most of Ulduar back in the day but when we tried a raid in MoP we got demolished. would 8 man flex be a bit easier?

10+ Year Old Account
    The ability to start alts in Wrath or later. Leveling has its charms but i can't make myself go through the low level zones again.

The whole raid? I know even before flex we would try to do 10 mans with only 8 people, we were doing most of Ulduar back in the day but when we tried a raid in MoP we got demolished. would 8 man flex be a bit easier?
    There is no mechanic in there that requires 10 people(if you go in with 10 or less, that is), so yes, it's doable. Difficulty-wise it should be around WotLK 10m, maybe a bit lower.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see a new feature added when choosing a spec, you have to select whether you want the spec for PvE or PvP and the abilities you gain would reflect that choice. Finally separating the two, so that they ought not impact the other.

Having currencies and reps be account wide, except in the valor/conquest areas to provide at least some reason to run things on a particular toon and be a form of progression.

Bring solo scenarios into the questing zones, to better impact the story. Perhaps have group versions for max level runs.

Model updates, with unlockable features like alternate versions (regular orc, maghar, dragonmaw), perhaps tattoo or customizations that are also unlockable (and can be added to the current character through the hair salon thing, for a sub-racial change have it be an alchemical experiment or something).

Provide an alternative (or better yet, parallel) progression path to gear grind. Perhaps through the entire leveling experience, to fill in for the loss of talent points. Not sure of a good suggestion, but there needs to be something here to add a layer of fun to both leveling and endgame content.

Provide BG's as an alternative to those that dislike the arena system. It sucks when you just want to go into a BG and have some fun/blow off some steam, but you get in with those fully decked arena jocks. In essence, I guess this would be RBG's that aren't premade, but take a more strict look at gear matching (although I think queuing would be horrendous).

BoA's be placed into a system and used throughout the entire account.

More in-raid weekly quests that provide a chance at a BoE epic, and raid items like potions/flasks/gems/food.

More solo instanced content like the brawler's guild, scenarios, and the world content like jumping puzzles.

These would get me back into it. Hell, even half of these would make the game more enjoyable, for me, than it currently is. There are probably other things I haven't thought of, but these are the main ideas.

Deleted
    Connected realms since im a death realm....

plus i wanted to kill garrosh, i sworn that i would come back to smash his face lol

but im quite curious bout thee new models flex raids are fun to .... with a fun group haha

I would subscribe for 1 month to mess with the new models...

I'm a casual that feels the game is even too easy for casuals now.. lol, LFR is boring there is no sense of accomplishment when I complete it.

yeah I know flex raids but w/e .. not worth it.

More class/race variety and the removal of racials that affect combat.

Yeah. You can join with down to 7 people.
    We did blackfuse on flex with 9, because we couldn't get enough people there. And as you mention it's not really hard doing raids with less than what it's meant for. I guess we've all done that at some point^^
    Playing wow, still, so can't really comment on what would bring me back
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    False. I would come back for updated models.

Deleted
    well I am currently subscribed, but I wanna see more no flying zones

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing. I finish a patch. Cancel my sub and come back for the next one. This is how well over a million people play now days.
    Aye mate

New player models, item squish.

Getting rid of the need for tanks and heals in random-group content. They do that, drastically shorten the sit and wait BS by not bottlenecking everything on tanks and healers, I'd be willing to play again. It's just not worth it to deal with otherwise, especially not for a sub fee.

I doubt I'd rejoin unless WoW was free to play.

Features would have to be realm first boss kill gets a special title. I'd also need LFR and Flex to share a lockout. (I don't have time to do both, and no don't fucking tell me it's optional.) I also can't have "welfare legendaries" as they're called or those 2 hour daily reputation grinds I heard about, because I don't have time for that shit either and I'm not about to be playing by shitty catch up mechanics. Also, maybe if they did something that made it so someone's 90th alt isn't even close to as strong as my main.

I know I'm demanding but that's what it takes for me to resub.