Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrichard View Post
    A discount on race changes.
    Yes, please. At least on the first one or two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Hmmm.. for me:

hoping Nelf males lose that annoying energy ball forming inbetween my head whiles I'm shaking like a leaf animation.

Orcs lose the hunchback

-- certainly many more animations - I really hope that they don't follow the worgen trend and give only one animation type for casting.

also the ability to switch types of animations.
    More facial hair for the Alliance that doesn't look like cheap Halloween pasties. Also more hairstyles (mohawks please).
    More muscles and facial hair for Orcs and Trolls, and hopefully Tauren get some detailed love (especially for females).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DPG View Post
    Yes, please. At least on the first one or two.
    Agree. And even more for those who have been playing WoW since ___ (enter weeks/months/years here).

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    well perhaps alexday was trying a bit too hard but surely there are sufficient options for all races.

Broken Draenei for example are not half wits, the Lost Ones are. Broken and Lost are two different things. Also there is no reason not to add some arbitrary variation. Who's to say that there are not naturally red Draenei just as there naturally cream- and sand- and coffee- colored humans? They don't have to be justified as 'Man'ari' they can be justified as 'well actually there have always been red Draenei, it's just part of our natural variation.'
    i Like what you said, gave me idea.

Draenor did fragment into bits, Outland is one of the larger chunks of the former planet. What if a group of red and purple skinned race of Dranei are there? you're right there could be other differing characteristics too, like horn ridges that mark them a bit different from the other group.

Velen has been doing stuff towards preparing them for the Legion, what if he somehow guided this group to Azeroth? This group could have a lot more experience with the legion too, they could have a histroy and a noble strength too, perhaps their continent was overrun by the Legion and they've been fighting a guerrilla war witht hem and been winning too, they bring new intel on the Legion and a way how to cut Eredar off from Sageras' power.. I mean you could do lots of stuff with that.

Indeed blizzard has sufficient options for each race and can easily create exciting and desirable options for the ones that lack, not to mention make more of previously obscure groups like the Leper Gnomes and the Mechagnomes.. I'm not sure what Alexday and Noraya think doesn't make sense about leper Gnomes, surely they realize this is creative development right? Making sense is just 1 story away. You write what you want to make sense..you can use anything you want. I just chose leper gnomes because they were an already in existant physically altered type of gnome taht would fit the criteria for a sub-race. We don't know much about them, so I'm sure as a blizz creative developer, if i wanted to use them, I'd write something more interesting about them, give them a more defined story, same for any group. and Broken are well known, and are more like orcs, they got warped, not stupified, it's the lost ones that got the brunt end of the stick. Anyway, Draenei are probably the most intelligent and sentient beings of all the races, even possibly moreso than the Elves if a Broken was a more stupid DRaenei, but still clever enough to wield magic, I would estimate he would be at least human and orc level of intelligence.. and I'm making a lot of assumptions here. For all I know Broken are exactly like Draenei except for the areas fel magic warped to prevent the use of the light and physically altered them like it did Orcs and Elves and Draenei - who didn't lose any intelligence by the process. Lost ones did though it would seem

Quote Originally Posted by Vren View Post
    More muscles and facial hair for Orcs and Trolls,
    you know, I never really agreed with the "skinny" troll theme... maybe they wanted a skinnier race given that Tauren and orcs were already quite bulky, and only undead were kinda skinny.. they didn't want a totally steriod race.

The original troll model was much more like the WC3 models, bulky and muscular, but then again, it was around that time Metzen decided to change the direction of the trolls and make them the predecessors of the Elves, and probably influenced the skinny look that is close to an elf.

you sure you want more muscles for Orcs though? they got enough imo, unless you mean more definition as opposed to bulk

Deleted
    I just want NElves to look like the feral, savage, mean motherfuckers that they're supposed to be. All we have now is some oversized purple humans for the males and some 13yr old's wet dream for the females.

1. models that don't stand with the right foot forward

2. armor/weapon clipping gone

3. vertical camera adjustment option

10+ Year Old Account
    More fluid animation and better interaction with armor pieces. Less "Painted on" armor, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash1 View Post
    4. Scarier options (Karl Ruprecht Kroenen comes to mind)
    Clockwork masochistic nazi blademaster?

I want.

Why is everyone saying "bigger boobs" my goodness the women already have supermodel bodies, this isn't an Asian MMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepstrider View Post
    I just want NElves to look like the feral, savage, mean motherfuckers that they're supposed to be. All we have now is some oversized purple humans for the males and some 13yr old's wet dream for the females.
    what you want is them cutesy sexy out of combat and feral, savage, mean motherfucker sin combat, .. but they'd also need a few stories that portray them as such.. meaning that the Nelf impressions are more story than model related

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Why is everyone saying "bigger boobs" my goodness the women already have supermodel bodies, this isn't an Asian MMO.
    Everyone's been playing Dragon's Crown in their off time I think.
    Last edited by hrugner; 2013-10-26 at 10:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Boobs. Epic, glorious boobs.
    Beat me to it :/

If they make everything available for sub races, I'd like to see pre-Cata worgen as an option in addition too worgen (mostly females) get alpha worgen models or something very similar/better

Deleted
    i im hoping humans wont have an elephant-sized fingers

Honestly, I would love to see something similar to the Alpha female trolls come back, with hunches and blinking eyes.

Aside from that, I'd love Tauren on the same level as Pandaren and female dwarves that don't have boobs capable of knocking themselves out.

Honestly I'd rather have armor look bulky/different instead of looking like paint and good looking diverse cloaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Trolls: Fix the damn males. The faces look like a warcrime, and the hunch is just too much. I get that it's how theyre supposed to move, kinda like a jungle run, but it's so over the top right now. Also beef them up a bit, with the largest bodies ingame, they'd need more muscles to support it.
    Add warpaints to the females too, and give them the slight hunch too.

Draenei: Again, fix the males. I'd love if they went towards Velen/Eredar when it comes to the body. Tall, muscular, but not arms twice the size of the waist.
    http://aminatm.persiangig.com/image/...Final_Male.jpg

Humans: Shite, we all know what to do there. Females are incredibly bland, and the males are atrocious.

Worgen: Fix the females face. They need to go for the feral look the males have there. They all look retarded and slightly surprised all the time.

I hope they will fix the helmet problem for taurens.

I was so looking forward to the Battlegear of Winged Triumph...but it looks so shitty on a tauren I want to cry
    Mother pus bucket!