10+ Year Old Account

Achievement question.

Anyone know about the "we are now the paragons" can be done with multiple toons and get credit to complete it? I.E if i run flex/normal on say my hunter and get a mantle can i run it on 2 other toons and get other mantles will it count for the overall achieve or do i need to do it with the same toon?

AFAIK... Only achievements are account wide.
    Progress achievements are not on the other hand, they are character bound.

Eg. If you think of the Loremaster quest achievements.
    You can do 55/56 quests in a zone and can do that last quest on a alt but you will not get the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    well that blows lol

Deleted
    SoO has been out for 7 weeks, you could have done the achiv twice by now.

there are a few achievements that do indeed progress on a account based system, but they are few, the ones that do are highlighted as blue around the achivement box. one of the achivs for pandaria relics or the 200 k gold looted is some that are.

good luck on farming paragons for ur achiv

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazken View Post
    No you couldn't. Only so many people in the raid can get part of the paragons achievement each time you do it and, if flex is your mode of choice, that fight only appeared last week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazken View Post

there are a few achievements that do indeed progress on a account based system, but they are few, the ones that do are highlighted as blue around the achivement box. one of the achivs for pandaria relics or the 200 k gold looted is some that are.

good luck on farming paragons for ur achiv
    Guild never cared for the meta's while we are progressing thru heroics, we just started the meta on wednesday, and paragons is the last one needed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sharam View Post
    Guild never cared for the meta's while we are progressing thru heroics, we just started the meta on wednesday, and paragons is the last one needed.
    10m flex part 4, blackfuse and paragons takes under 30mins, keep re-queuing till everyone has finished (4 kills max if everyone is starting from scratch, 2-3 if at least a couple of people have part of it completed).