Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ret Pally CLCRet Help

Hey guys,

Those of you that use CLC Ret, what strings do you use for the spell order that should pop up. I don't know if that is the right definition but it is the spell string like this (inq jwow, etc).

What is the right "String" for 5.4 right now?

Thanks

the answer to that is dependent on what gear you have:

do you have 4pc t16? 4pct15?

4pc T16. I am usuing execution sentence as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cizar39 View Post
    4pc T16. I am usuing execution sentence as well.
    look at the first page of Anaxie's thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    look at the first page of Anaxie's thread
    it's not what he's asking, he 's looking for the right line to add to CLCRET, the one you mentioned is just the rotation.

I'm using this:

inq inqdp inqes inqhpr inqlh ds_4t16_5hp tv5 how ds_4t16 tvaw jaw cs j tvdp exo tv3 ss

but i'm really open to any good tip to make it better

This is the string Ive been testing. My goal is to use DP with 4pT16 and prioritze finishers to force DPTV procs. Maybe I'm wrong, but here it is.

inq inqdp inqes inqhpr inqlh tv5 tvdp tvaw tv3 ds_4t16_5hp how ds_4t16 jaw cs j exo ss

Deleted
    I personally don't use ES in the rotation because sometimes I want to hang onto it for a few seconds. What you want popping up in CLC are ideally abilities to be fired off almost without thinking. I just have ES availability in a TMW icon.

I appreciate all the help guys! I will test out those two strings.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I wouldn't set ES into the rotation if I were you.

What I WOULD do, is (not really familiar with the add-on, don't know if CLCRet can do this) is set ES on it's own, larger button near the add-on to see when it's up/down.

You'll want to not always impulsively press it, and save it for which whatever reason.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I don't use clcRet, but I know clcInfo allows you do to that; that's how I monitor GoAK, AW, and Inq.

SO out of this string: inq inqdp inqes inqhpr inqlh tv5 tvdp tvaw tv3 ds_4t16_5hp how ds_4t16 jaw cs j exo ss - What would I take out for the ES thing? (sorry, ignorant to this stuff)

In that string, "inqes" refers to ES while Inquisition is active.

What I'm currently using is "inq inqdp ds_4t16_5hp tv5 howaw ds_4t16 tvaw how tvdp cs j exo tv3". I like to have the "tvdp" ahead of cs, j, and exo to proc the 4pc T16 more.

Rendella Retribution Paladin for Dawn of the Dead Zul'jin-US

Deleted
    Hello all sorry for usint your toppic but I have a question regarding clcRET - I have T16 4pc bonus now so I added rotation string according to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...mp-Theorycraft however after few mins on dummy I realised that clcRET is not using proced free DS in rotation (it wont show icon). Is here any way to somehow add it to rotation? Or I have to check it by myself?
    In advance thanks for reply :-)

Deleted
    You may need to update the addon. It wasn't included when 5.4 went live but is in there now.

What if we don't have either 4pc switched ret for SoO only got my t16 2 piece so far

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gospels View Post
    What if we don't have either 4pc switched ret for SoO only got my t16 2 piece so far
    If you don't have any T15 set bonuses mucking it up, you can still use the T16 string I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't set ES into the rotation if I were you.

What I WOULD do, is (not really familiar with the add-on, don't know if CLCRet can do this) is set ES on it's own, larger button near the add-on to see when it's up/down.

You'll want to not always impulsively press it, and save it for which whatever reason.
    thanks alot, the whole fight is now much better, smooth and more efficient

Quote Originally Posted by Rendx View Post
    What I'm currently using is "inq inqdp ds_4t16_5hp tv5 howaw ds_4t16 tvaw how tvdp cs j exo tv3". I like to have the "tvdp" ahead of cs, j, and exo to proc the 4pc T16 more.
    I raided last night with what you are using and i've hit higher dps, so it's better than mine and works fine
    Last edited by mmoc353ea11112; 2013-10-28 at 10:11 AM.

A little off topic from what "string" to use, but when I go into my interface, addons and try to load CLCret options to allow me to change the string, nothing comes up. Is there a backdoor way to access it? The addon is completely updated, so that is not the issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameday View Post
    A little off topic from what "string" to use, but when I go into my interface, addons and try to load CLCret options to allow me to change the string, nothing comes up. Is there a backdoor way to access it? The addon is completely updated, so that is not the issue.
    it's happening just lately, you have to click on options and nothing will appear, then you go back to wow and move again back to interface and you will see the + to click to access to CLCRET settings