Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    Wow man even though this is fake I would actually see blizzard doing this.

playble high elves (alliance ) -raxxar style orges (horde )
    LvL cap 100
    updated models
    New Hero class Demonhunter
    Old Gods -azshara

why ?subs are falling + 10 years of WoW , blizzard needs to pull something big to bring people back.

Does anyone else get the impression these are all unused assets left over from TBC that someone found and decided to post as 'the next expansion?'

You can't possibly believe they released everything they created during BC, and these would be new things for the next expansion.

Gimmie Shaman tanks!

Deleted
    One idea I think most people miss is that the burning legion is still in Azeroth.
    Mal'ganis for example although weekenders still has managed,
    To take control of whole scarlet crusade/onslaught, I wonder which heroes killed off all
    Scarlet leaders to help him do that btw???

Sharing a cool video from Nobbel87 on YouTube feature the RotL logo and his thoughts (which are very much like mine) on the possibilities of the next expansion. This guy does a lot of great lore videos and I think he's worth a subscription if you're into that thing.

sorry for my bad english. Here are my predictions.

Time Travel meets Burning Legion. Illidans Redemption.

The Burning Legion starts a full scale attack from space. It's so gigantic and destructive that fighting back in the present is no option. But when all hope seems to be lost wie get a blast from the past. The Bronze Dragons want to fix this timeline and allow us to go back in time to the moment we lost Alleria and Turalyon on Draenor. Turns out they found a portal to Argus and help us to activate it. With the informations from the future we contact Illidan and convince him to help us to save Azeroth. The bad guy turns into an ally that knows how to beat demons with their own weapons. Everyone willing to take the risk can now learn the demonic secrets of Illidan, turning the recruit into a Demon Hunter. This is also the new class and they will start at level 69. The Black Tempel will be the new major city for this expansion and the Burning Crusade zone will get a revamp but only to level from 90-95. 96-100 is on Argus. All the other classes will get demonic-power based new talents for level 90-100. We will fight and kill Kil'Jaeden. But he is not the final boss. Just the T17 boss. And the end of the expansion and will have an awesome fight. We, Wrathion and Illidan will get support from the Bronze Flight Dragons to fight Sageras. We will not kill Sageras, but we will force him to flee from Argus and we will be able to scatter the Burning Crusade since they have no more leader. Demon hunters will wear daggers and bows and will be range DD or a melee tank class depending on spec.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-10-26 at 11:19 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post

The Burning Legion starts a full scale attack from space. It's so gigantic and destructive that fighting back in the present is no option. But when all hope seems to be lost wie get a blast from the past. The Bronze Dragons want to fix this timeline and allow us to go back in time to the moment we lost Alleria and Turalyon on Draenor. Turns out they found a portal to Argus and help us to activate it. With the informations from the future we contact Illidan and convince him to help us to save Azeroth. The bad guy turns into an ally that knows how to beat demons with their own weapons. Everyone willing to take the risk can now learn the demonic secrets of Illidan, turning the recruit into a Demon Hunter. This is also the new class and they will start at level 69. The Black Tempel will be the new major city for this expansion and the Burning Crusade zone will get a revamp but only to level from 90-95. 96-100 is on Argus. All the other classes will get demonic-power based new talents for level 90-100. We will fight and kill Kil'Jaeden. But he is not the final boss. Just the T17 boss. And the end of the expansion and will have an awesome fight. We, Wrathion and Illidan will get support from the Bronze Flight Dragons to fight Sageras. We will not kill Sageras, but we will force him to flee from Argus and we will be able to scatter the Burning Crusade since they have no more leader. Demon hunters will wear daggers and bows and will be range DD or a melee tank class depending on spec.
    This wouldn't be fixing the timeline.
    This would be completely altering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yep to fix it you have to alter it. They conclude the old timeline is wrong and corrupted - maybe by old gods that led the bronze flight in the wrong direction.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The Dark Below.
    Naga expansion.
    Azshara as the main antagonist with N'Zoth as a prominent supporting villain.
    4th specs.
    New character models over time.
    No new races or classes.
    This pretty much.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Yep to fix it you have to alter it. They conclude the old timeline is wrong and corrupted - maybe by old gods that led the bronze flight in the wrong direction.
    It's not altering the timeline. It's retconning the lore over a span of 2 years with us being forced to play along just to make it work.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Feels kind of chrono trigger. If they didn't have a boss who yelled "But the future refused to change!" after wiping the party they'd probably have to fail at life.

We don't need new Races.

Deleted
    My predictions:

5th expansion - name unknown(might be the Dark Below, but perhaps not)

South Seas themed

Main antagonists: Naga and Azshara, N'zoth, Faceless ones, Broken Isles Legion remnants, Zandalar Trolls and Bloodsail Pirates(maybe)

Likely zones and places:

Kul Tiras
    Zandalar/Sunken Zandalar
    Kezan/Undermine
    Broken Isles
    Plunder Isle
    The Rift/Nazjatar
    Nyalotha

Races and classes and all that other stuff, I cant say nothing about.

As for those wanting Burning Legion expansion next, I think it is inevitable in the future we will get one, however, I dont think that we would next go to some random place to fight the legion and then come back and deal with Azshara and N'zoth who are still a growing threat right here on Azeroth. It just doesnt flow well.
    Last edited by mmocb13165abed; 2013-11-01 at 02:59 PM.

I hate ocean themed enviroments.. bring back the goth feel of Naxxramas !!!!

Deleted
    99% sure it is going to be a N'Zoth or Kil'Jaeden focused expansion. 49.5% on each of them, it really could be either.

For the pull it out my backside, utterly made up on the spot predictions:

No new races.

No new class.

New trees for warlocks and shaman (tanking)

New models for orcs, humans, trolls and dwarves released and subsequent remodels to be released in major patches through the expansion cycle.

If Kil'Jaeden; paladin and priest class quest chain.

If N'Zoth; Druid class quest chain

New feature: heroic solo scenarios.

Players receive key bindable abilities to allow more complicated, challenging mechanics for solo scenarios that require clever usage of these abilities. More complicated than one button special action bars we have now. Achievements available and gear progression. Scenarios updated with each new raid tier, reusing assets and models created from the raid and providing a strong story component that helps set up the raid.

Gear progression for raids, 5 mans and scenarios separated to their own individual components. This will allow people to play in various content exclusively and still progress their characters. We will also be able to get hard 5 mans again. Varying difficult levels.

Challenge modes may change style from speed to achievement based or have special super hard challenge modes.

BC races confirmed to be part of model revamp but likely to not be until the next expansion.

Instanced pvp separated from pve. Blizzard have finally realised that both forms spoil one another. Retain flavour of class abilities but tailor and balance them separately. The world rejoices.

Scaling dungeons and raids. Completion grants armour tokens to be exchanged for a relevant piece of gear for the current tier and difficulty.

Tokens are the new valor. No more meeting the valor cap. You can get as many tokens as old content you can run, but it might not be the best optimized.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanthir View Post
    We don't need new Races.
    Tsk. Racism