Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Reforge lite & Purified Bindings of immersues

Anyone else having problems configuring reforgelite to hit the haste cap with the trinket attached. Even when i adjusted the 10289 haste cap to be minus 9% it still keeps putting me way over the cap. Is anyone else currently using anything better for reforges

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ecksake/simple

Thats my armory

Thanks in Advance

15+ Year Old Account
    Newer versions should account for it. I've not had any problems at least.

You don't need to change the haste you input into the addon, it can work out you have the trinket equipped itself.

Are you sure you setting "past cap weight" to 0?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I want your trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I want your trinkets.
    I'd literally break my own fingers to get his KTT
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Still seems to put my haste cap to 11019 no matter what i do

Use something else, e.g. AMR.

Deleted
    Will do thanks

Have the same problem, seems the best way to fix it is just trial and error untill you find the haste cap that makes it closest to it.
    Found out for some reason when I put it to 9500 or so it gives me the 10289 cap which is really weird but whatever :P
    Edit: Mine isnt warforged though unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboywilly View Post
    Still seems to put my haste cap to 11019 no matter what i do
    I put you through AMR and it got you down perfectly. So you probably got an out of date version of the addon or made a configuration error.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I want your trinkets.
    Me too. 10 mans

Yeah, I'm not really sure how to handle this either. I have reforgelite and also used AMR, and they both keep me at 10289+ haste and 16%+ hit ingame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by exolaris View Post
    Yeah, I'm not really sure how to handle this either. I have reforgelite and also used AMR, and they both keep me at 10289+ haste and 16%+ hit ingame.
    Yea im still struggling with this AMR is total shit imo.

I put your character in a few days ago and it worked fine, you're just doing it wrong.

Just because you're not using it properly it doesn't mean it's "total shit".

I just started using AMR because at my gear level it's getting a bit tricky to know what to gem and I want to take full advantage of the expertise gems.
    Jahlove, Troll Druid of <Huge in Japan>
    Armory | JahUI Download | Raid Livestream | Youtube

neither amr not reforgelite can seem to handle those cooldown trinkets. any more advice?

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    neither amr not reforgelite can seem to handle those cooldown trinkets. any more advice?
    Why would cooldown reduction have anything to do with reforging?

Quote Originally Posted by exolaris View Post
    Have you considered that you might just have to much hit? Being a little over haste cap is nothing to worry about, either.