Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The two typical people i expected to cry about racism, did.

Keep it up you two.

Retarded political correctness at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post

Keep it up you two.
    And you couldn't even wait until I refreshed the page to prove me right.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-10-27 at 04:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont get why ya'll pick Halloween, a holiday that is mainly about exaggerate costumes, over actual, real racism. I dress up in a geisha costume because I think its pretty, or a sexy indian for the same reason, not because I think they;re lesser people that deserve to be mocked or that this is all their culture amounts to.

Overreacting to the wrong things just makes your cause seem stupid and is counterproductive.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2013-10-27 at 04:39 PM.

Deleted
    How that even is an issue is beyond me.

I don't see whats so offensive about dressing up as either of those.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares. It's just a few people who get too easily offended. They are hardly worth the concern or discussion.

You can take anything in the world and someone will be offended by it. That is just the way it is, ignore them, the attention only fuels their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I was under the impression that expecting people from a particular group to speak up every time someone else from their group did something shitty just to avoid the actions of that person reflecting on the group was considered to be discrimination of the appropriate category.
    That rule only applies to white males on these boards. As the next Muslim, "Feminazi", or "Black People" thread, will no doubt demonstrate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    And I thought the officials at my university were ridiculous, now they can always point to these guys and say "see we aren't that bad".

Acting the same way only reinforces the behavior.
    So does being a "round-about apologist" by not condemning someone for being an idiot. But to a far greater degree.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-10-27 at 04:55 PM.

Honestly... all I see on this forum is a lot of white people... but not normal white people but the type gamer forums tend to attract... the semi racist sheltered person who can look at something clearly racist and say "well it's not that racist to me, why do the spics care?"

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    It was utter shock for me when I arrived in Japan only to realise the people weren't actually animated.
    wait... so kappa mikey wasnt real life? O_O

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Honestly... all I see on this forum is a lot of white people... but not normal white people but the type gamer forums tend to attract... the semi racist sheltered person who can look at something clearly racist and say "well it's not that racist to me, why do the spics care?"
    I doubt indians play wow since Taurens would be too offensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post

Keep it up you two.
    Really, just ignore them. They've proven to be absolutely fanatical about it, and a fanatic will never change their mind, and never change the subject.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Or they attract the overreacting closet racists themselves that want to point fingers at everyone except themselves. Just because you say it is doesn't it make it actually so.

Deleted
    Or you could stop labelling everything as racism.

you know what im more pissed off about? people who arent dressed up as MONSTERS @_@ halloween is about scary stuff not fucking power rangers and princesses and hookers and damn harry potter fried chickens.

if i see someone who ISNT dressed as a monster ima tell them get the hell away from my house no damn candy for you lumpy space princess
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

That doesn't make anyone a "round-about apologist" anymore than it makes a Muslim a terrorist for not going out of their way to publicly condemn terrorism to non-Muslim people.
    And again, that doesn't stop the people in a specific group (who are allowed to be individuals) from constantly condemning entire groups over a few bad apples. Can't have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Really, just ignore them. They've proven to be absolutely fanatical about it, and a fanatic will never change their mind, and never change the subject.
    People who were usually a part of the "pseudo-white power circle jerk threads" on these boards, that I've disrupted, are usually the main ones to say this. Being a wet blanket for bigots is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Or you could stop labelling everything as racism.
    Or...you could stop being racist altogether. That's a lot quicker Tilli.
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-10-27 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    aww really... come on...

I'm sorry but you see my opinion is better than yours and I do this thing where I think and consider multiple factors.

Have you read what I've posted? I'm doing the exact opposite of having it both ways. I'm telling you that just because they do it doesn't mean it's OK for you or anyone else to do it. It's composition fallacy no matter who is doing it.
    Can you point out where I said I was talking to YOU specifically?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    Or...you could stop being racist altogether. That's a lot quicker Tilli.
    Except I'm not racist. It's your definition of it that is stretched to the point of meaninglessness.